Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

I rolled my eyes as soon as everyone cleared the room.
"Goddamn it." I stormed off angry again. I didn't want to be. But being a vampire was so damn confusing. Everyone acted as if my words went in one ear and out the other. Well to hell with them.
"It'll be ok sweetheart." He hugged me from behind again wrapping his arms around my waist and kneaded my back with his thumbs. He kissed me again trying to get the anger away from my thoughts.
"I'm glad I still have you." I wrapped my arms around his neck, grateful that at least somebody paid attention to me.
We walked down the hallway quietly discussing wedding plans while holding hands. I walked past the studio and looked at Rose and Ana there laughing and bonding. Now that just pissed me off. Without intending to I gave Rose the look of death and rolled my eyes passing by the studio. I walked past every room and something was happening, without me. I didn't have a clue. I ran ahead of Albie. I'd show them.
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose listened as Ana told her whole story. Russia, Gabriel, the storytellers, the Volturi, her vigilante mission, Gabriel again, Claire and Santi. It made her a little worried, but Aro could see thoughts and he wouldn't have let her in if he was truly worried.

Rose remembered this mission. It must've been in the early 1920s, if she could remember properly. She felt bad because usually the Volturi gave the coven the option to change the human. Aro had been in a particularly foul mood that day though. They left no survivors - or so they thought. It was strange to Rose that she had a hand in tearing Ana's family apart - literally and figuratively. She decided not to mention it now. Maybe later.

Rose reached out and disentangled Ana from herself. She looked her in the eye, "Listen to me," she said point blank, "You are beautiful and kind and wonderful and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Ever. I don't know what you saw or what happened down there with Santi and Claire but you should see the way he looks at you. He'd follow you to hell and back."

"Santiago has a new life now. A life with you. A life with the Volturi. He left his old one behind willingly; he volunteered to be here. The past is our definition. We may strive, with good reason, to escape it, or to escape what is bad in it, but we will escape it only by adding something better to it. You are Santi's 'something better' and he knows that."

Rose pulled Ana into a hug just as she saw Allegra storm by and give her the biggest evil eye she'd had in awhile. She was a little taken aback, but newborns were prone to extremes. She'd have to talk with her later. Alberto could probably calm her down in the mean time.

"Stay up here and relax a little while. Then go talk to Santi. Simply the demand the truth. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. You said Claire confessed her love for him, but it seems Santi did nothing of the sort."

Rose went over to here stereo and popped in Vivaldi's Fours Seasons. She let the classical music wash over the two of them and she resumed her seat beside Ana. They just sat in the quiet for a while.
Last edited by Lacuna Scion on Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

They sat in the silence fora while.
Just listening to the music. It did help calm her.
Ana sighed.
"I know that what you say makes sense, but I just can't believe it. I just, I look at her, she is stunning and perfect and, and...and then I look at myself, and all I can see is this broken, crying girl.
I know I'm being stupid." Ana slowly rose to her feet. "I'm going to go find him" she let out a deep breath.
On her way out Ana turned and smiled at Rose. "Thank-you,"
And Ana padded softly down the stairs, in no rush.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose stood as Ana turned to leave. "Good," she said, "talking is always best. And the boys around here seem to love damaged goods," she laughed.

Rose smiled, "After all, look at Sabin and me." She said, "believe me, my past is pretty horrifying; and with his power," she raised her eyebrows, "he may as well have seen it all first hand. So, I feel you there. How could someone want a person who feels like the refuse of our kind."

Rose smiled and laughed a little. She didn't want the statement to seem to harsh, she was referring to herself, naturally. Ana had a lot left to give and she hoped everything worked out with her and Santi. She had a good feeling about it.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

-Dantes. I have had questions on what he is doing so this is for him-

The grave. It was so close I could see it. I wanted to be near it. To see it one last time. It was under a willow tree with flowers around it. Someone had kept it neat and nice. I wanted to thank that person.

I sat down beside the grave. The marble was dull but I could still see the letters. I traced my fingers over them twice before I layed dow beside her. The sky was a blue and clouds filled the sky. "Allie I wanted to come say goodbye."

I rolled to my side. "I miss you so much," I whispered then sat up curling my knees to my chest. "I can't believe Sabin killed you. I just don't know what to do with you gone. And if you knew what I have done you would be dissapointed or maybe proud. I just don't know."

I stood and looked at the grave. "Allie I love you. I love you but it is time for me to go. It is time for me to move on with out you. I'm sorry Allie. This is Goodbye for good."

Hands shoved in my pockets I walked off.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana walked slowlydown the corridoors, she purposefuly tried to steer away from the direction that led towards Santi, but she could avoid it no longer.
Ana stood in the door way, still visible, she felt no needd to hide away any longer, Ana stared directlyinto Santi's eyes.
He smiled warmly and began to walk towards her.
"No" she said.
Santi paused, a questioning look on his face.
"I saw you with claire"
He stopped dead in his tracks.
"I want to know the truth"
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

*Before Celia could snap her head back into reality, Elena was up and on the phone. Celia could hear the conversation but it didn't seem to make much sense. Celia tried to get up to stop Elena, or at least ask what was wrong, but Elena was already gone by the time she was standing. So Celia sat back down on the floor and made a pouty face. She still hadn't gotten to tell anyone her story, and it was hurting her head to keep it all in. But then again, who would care anyways? Rose had seemed to when she told her Elena had to carry her home, but then she had left. And Elena feigned concern, but went to find this mysterious man just then. So Celia sat. She thought her butt might start to hurt soon if she didn't start getting up and walking around.....*
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

Nora knew she had nothing to do with what was going on with most of the volturi guard at the moment. Most of them were dealing with some sort of past life or love issue that she didn't wish to butt into.

Nora backed out of the crowded hall and head towards the art studio. She had taken up drawing and painting when she had become a vampire - with the greater senses and grace of a vampire she was able to produce somewhat decent art. The added ability to shuffle through her own memories, and sometimes those of willing participants, provided her with inspiration and a multitude of subjects.

She brought her drawing supplies over to the her table.
What should I choose today, Nora thought to herself, she ran over her memories looking for something -- she began to sketch a landscape, one of the seculded riversides she had stopped at while a nomad.

Nora focused on her piece, if her family needed her they would know where to look.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

"What was Allie like before she met Dantes?" Sabin asked.
Santi smiled.
"She was a ray of sunshine. Amazing. I think she had a power, a power to make other's shine. She could always find the good in me, even if there was none. She was a wonderful woman, and when I heard you killed her..." Santi took a deep breath, and clenched his fist. Then he sighed.
"There's no use. I know you did what you needed to. But Dantes was as wonderful as she was at the time. When I heard about her death, I actually went to him. To comfort him. But he attacked me, and I barely escaped with my life. Then I met up with Gavin, and we fled with Claire, and then when the attacking coven found us...You know the rest."
Santi was about to continue, but he saw Ana.
No, no, no! He thought. She saw Claire. He was devastated. He did not love Claire! He was horrified.
"Sabin, I need to fix something with Claire. We can...talk later." Santiago looked at Sabin one more time, and ran. He followed Anastasia's scent to the dance studio, where he burst in and saw Ana with Rose.

And Santi kissed her, harder then he ever had. His body wrapped around hers, and they fell to the ground. Then he remembered Rose was in the room, and it took all the control he had not to rip all of his and Ana's clothes off, and love together passionately.
"Anastasia." He said between kisses. "I have never loved anyone before you. You are my life, my heart, my soul. If you were to die, I would die, because if one half dies, the other cannot thrive. It cannot survive. That is how I feel about you, and I will never leave you." Santiago kissed her more, and gestured for Rose to leave the room. Rose is smart, she understands. He thought.
As Rose left the studio, Santiago teleported the duo into his room, where they locked the door and then collapsed onto the bed.

Santiago ripped his clothes off, then Ana's, and they loved passionately, together as one.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

*Celia could hear everything in the castle from where she was. A brush against a canvas. Rose's dance music. Santi and Ana....nevermind. She hated it. She hated hearing the rest of them having fun. It pissed her off. And when she was pissed off, it wasn't good. It made her reclusive and not want to be social whatsoever. Which was ironic now because that's what she was pissed about. But all in the same, she continued to sit on the floor, now Indian style, with her hands balled into fists on her knees. She thought about doing some yoga to calm her down. It always had before. But the position she was in now was calming enough. She closed her eyes and relaxed her face and let whatever may happen as it may.*
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~