Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by SethisMine »

Elena walks into the castle, huddling close to Derek. During her visit, he had convinced her that she still loved him. And he convinced her that she never loved Zane, he was just playing with her emotions.
"Hello?" Elena calls out into the castle. "Is anyone around?" She turns to Derek. "Well, this is my home. Do you like?"
She looks up at him with big innocent eyes.
"Yes, I think this place will come to my acceptance." Derek says, looking around with a large smirk.

((Hello! I'm back! Remember Derek's power is persuasion.... ))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana half smiled to Rose as she left.
"Bye"
She turned back, gripping Santi's hand. Afton looked so bad. He was completely limp and sagging over Celia. Ana smiled as she watched Celia. The girl was so full of compassion and love. I don't think she realsies it yet, but I can see it. The way she holds him. The way she watches him.
oh, what would she do if she lost him?
Ana thought about how she had reacted when Gabriel had died. Oh, I hope she wont be full of anger. No, it wont come to that!
Ana hugged Santi and whispered in his ear."Oh, I hope he's alright. I don't know what Celia would do without him."
Ana rested her head on Santi's chest who quickly kissed her on the top of the head before turning his attention back to Celia, Afton and Sabin.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose is pulled out of her mindless ramblings by Elena and a newcomers entrance. Rose can see that Elena is hunched - practically bent - towards this man. That was strange. What happened to the Elena Rose saw practicing her fight skills. The jujitsu vampire with skill and confidence.

Rose approached them tentatively. She stood up up straight and held her head up. Maybe she was compensating for Elena. Maybe it was just a reflex reaction. She didn't know why.

"Hi, Elena. I wasn't aware that you left but welcome back anyways. So, who's your friend here?" She asked with a smile. Maybe she was just being neurotic. Not every newcomer was hell bent on invading the Volturi right? It must have been recent activities warping her perception.

She decided to be polite and not let the new one figure out she was crazy too early in the game.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

I felt calm immediately. Being outside was liberating and it felt good to get away from the castle. Savages. It felt so good.
"Look over there." He whispered in my ear. I smiled widely sensing his notion.
We had our first kiss there.
"Let's go relive some memories." I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him into an aggresive kiss holding onto him as long as I could. He made me feel so much better. He was like my medicine.
We exchanged I love yous and walked off. I giggled as we walked near the park we played as in children. He grabbed me this time and placed me on the swings. He pushed me up high as if we were 7 again. I laughed and he slowed the swing down to stop and kiss me. I was having so much fun. We walked alongside all the memories we had built with one another. It was special to me. We passed by the castle once more and I heard a cry. It sounded like somebody. I knew it wasn't good. As much as I was pissed off at everyone, (bastards), I still had to help. I knew my power could do something. Me and Albie looked at each other and knew exactly what to do. We both ran inside with no choice. I saw Afton with Sabin. I could sense Afton was in pain. I saw Rose and Ana and Celia withering in helplessness. I had to do something. I rushed into everyone's view.
"Can't a girl get a day off? Jeez. Ok, what the hell just happened and show me where I can help." I said smiling at Rose as she looked at me apoligetically. I had a feeling I'd understand in a bit.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Rose came up and greeted them. "Hi, Elena. I wasn't aware that you left but welcome back anyways. So, who's your friend here?" Rose asked with a smile.

Elena smiled back widely. "This is Derek! My love when I was human. I heard he was in town a few days ago, and he asked me to show him where I lived." She turned to Derek. "This is Rose. She is one of my friends here." She says giggling like crazy. She looks more hyper then normal.

Derek looks at the lady in front of him and bows. "It's a pleasure to meet you Rose." He says in a smooth voice, but the voice was still mocking.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana looked up from Santi's chest as Allegra entered the room.
"Dantes" Ana replied. "He has hurt Afton, Santi is nulling the pain and trying to help. But we have no idea what we're dealing with or how to stop it" Ana said. She looked back to where Celia was stroking Afton's hair. She didn't seem to have noticed Allegra, too focused on Afton.
"Can you help?" Ana asked, turning back to Allegra "Or is it beyond you. We don't know how strong Dantes is. Do you think you could manage it?"
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose dipped her head politely, "It's good to meet you, Derek." Rose never remembered Elena mentioning really anyone from her previous life. And certainly not anyone with such an attachment. "Elena must've been keeping a pretty good lid on you."

And he wanted Elena to show him where she lived? Random. Oh well, they'd hardly be the oddest couple around.

Rose arched an eyebrow as she watched Elena bouncing. Elena didn't bounce. It must've been love, she thought. "I haven't seen you this keyed up before."
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Santi shook Afton's hand.
"Whatever happens, we're here, man." Santi said, and kissed Ana on the cheek.
"All of us. Because we're family. And family helps each other." Santi said.
Then he turned to Sabin. "Why would Dantes choose Afton?"
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

Pain ran through Sabin's body along with Aftons. He was numbing it for him but it just trancfered over. Sabin numbed his pain and consentrated on Afton. Dantes would leave soon and the pain would stop.

Sabin had to let go. He couldn't take it much more. He left go of Afton but kept the mind control. Somone talked to him. Santi he tought.

"Because he either crossed paths with Dantes or tried to find him," he gasped. He flinched when the pain increased. "Damn brother I got think he got it," I hissed under my breath.

Sabin attempted to stand. He fell as soon as he got to his feet. He cursed under his breath.
Team Volturi- Sabin
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

"Well, Elena," Rose said, "you dragged this young man all the way here. The least you could do is give him a tour, I suppose." She smiled, "just make sure you don't anger the Masters. "I'll be around."

Rose decided to amble back up to Afton's room and see how he was. Elena and her new friend we're acting admittedly odd, but she wasn't about to pry. She couldn't blame the girl for acting a little silly.

She was on her way up the stairs when she heard a thud and some swearing. Well, maybe that meant Afton was back. He was sure to wake up slightly dazed and confused.

She pushed open Afton's door and saw that Allegra and Alberto had joined the group. Rose wondered if Allegra had gotten her note yet or if she'd come directly here.

She was pleased to see that Afton was no longer writhing a contorting into grotesque forms.

She noticed Sabin looked drained and a bit wobbly, "Are you all right?"