Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by Janos »

(Before I confsued everyone I'm going to put this in a summery. Allie, Dantes lover, is not dead. Both men thought so until they remembered that the body wasn't set on fire. They forgot that part and now regreat it. Allie's power is taking the person worst memory and replaying it. That is what she is doing to Dantes now. Dante is still the bad guy just not as much as Allie is. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorn, as the saying goes. But now Dantes and Sabin have to figure out a way to kill the person. So in reality right now I don't want dantes to die yet...I want him to keep coming back to play with the family.

I hope that all made some clear idea...)
Team Volturi- Sabin
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

((Cool beans. Makes sense.))

Rose continued to sit in the doorway. She simply put her back to one side of the framed and braced her feet on the other.

"We'll have to keep this whole 'matrimony' thing quiet around the Masters. I'm sure they wouldn't make too big a deal out of it. Especially since you were engaged as humans. To be honest I'm not really sure why they were so strict on marriages," she told Allegra as she picked her nails.

"For the most part, our kind just take mates. Some things shuffle around in your head after a couple hundred years," she smiled. "But, I suppose it's because they want a firm hold on individual loyalties. That's why I get worried when I take mates to battle," she told Allegra as she heard Sabin shuffle into the feeding room.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

After feeding Sabin stood strong. He did a back flip just for fun out of the room. "Yeah I still got it," he smiled at himself.

He started down the hallway. He leaned on the door frame Rose and Allegra were in. He gave his best sexy smile hoping for a giggle out of the girls. He was trying not to laugh himself while doing this. "You know I believe you are talking about me," he said. "I do hope it is good things that are being said."

He camed into the room and kissed Allegra's hand. "Have you seen Alberto," he asked. "I think he needs some Male Voltrui time, don't you think? Maybe me and the boys can go out."

He turned to Rose. "And the ladies can go out," he smiled. "And avoide Dantes crazy lover," he added quickly and softly. "But the Ladies should go out and have fun. Not as much as the party before you wed."
Team Volturi- Sabin
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose smiled as Sabin came in with that self-confident guy walk. She was glad to see him back. The stumbling form made her stomach turn.

"Of course we're talking about you," she said from the door frame. "What else do girls talk about when they're alone together? Real-life boys, boys in books, boys in movies, boys that don't exist that we wish they did. And a myriad of other girly things, but your breed gets a lot of airtime," she told him as she tugged once on the hem of his pants from her spot on the the floor.

"I'm all about the fun and going out. Maybe we can go see the nightlife - tempt some lonely souls," she said flashing her best alluring gaze towards Allegra. She was just teasing; she watched Sabin tease her then give Allegra a kiss. Excuse me? she thought. Rose was simply trying to get a rise out him.

"Or... How about some wedding shopping?" she said looking to Allegra, "we could take othe girls as well."

"You know you're going to that wedding with," Rose pointed at Sabin, "Yours truly is the Maid of Honor."

"So what say you, Allegra? I do believe Barcelona is calling."
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

He smiled when Rose tugged on his pants. "You know I'll gladly take them off for you," he teased. "Put on something else."

He sat down beside her and kissed her cheek. "That means I have to buy a tux and pray it doesn't get torn to shreds," he smiled and layed a head on Rose shouler.

Thoughts of Allie finding Dantes now were running through his head. He may hate his brother but he didn't think Allie was the best punishment. He was better off dead if that was the case. But then again... "I do have one wish for you all before you girls go out," Sabin said. "Watch out for Allie. If you see her take her out and burn her."

"Humm I wonder if Alberto has ever seen the night life of France," He moved off the topic quickly.
Team Volturi- Sabin
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Still invisible, Ana and Santi watched as Jane appeared and went up to the man Elena was with.
"I need to ask you something" Jane had said to the man.
The way Jane looked at him, something was deffiantly wrong, Jane rarely ever looked that way towards a person, last person Ana remembered Jane looking like that was Dantes.
"This isn't good" Ana whispered to Santi.
"If Jane doesn't trust him then there is deffiantly something wrong."
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Santi nodded.
"Elena is messed up. This is not her normally. Have you ever seen her giggle over a guy? I mean, he must be controlling her."
Santiago said.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

"What can we do about it though?
what if we're wrong, we can't just go making accusations, and, even if we're right, if we confront them, who knows what he could do to her."
Ana whispered worridly
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

"Oh really now?" was all Rose could manage as a comeback for Sabin's pants comment for a moment. Not that she was opposed to the idea - she was just taken by surprise.

She was glad blushing was no longer in the cards for her. Allegra giggled and Rose would've blushed herself off the visible spectrum most likely.

"Well, you so much as put a wrinkle in those tux pants before the ceremony's over and I'll turn into the Maid of Horror." She rested her head on Sabin's and felt his hair tickle her face, "but I could care less what you do with them after that," she smiled.

"Now what's the deal with Allie - you keep trying to skim over that topic," Rose said as she laced an arm over Sabin's shoulder. "I didn't know she was back but can you at least tell us what she looks like? After that we can gather the troops," she smirked at Allegra.
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

*Celia Rae was still sitting next to Afton, watching him. His breathing was more even, his face more relaxed, less in pain. It was a good sign, and she smiled at it.
She could hear Rose, Allegra, and Sabin talking about going out behind her. It made her wary. She wanted to go with them, she did. But she knew she had already told them she'd rather stay with Afton. And she did want to stay with him. She wanted to make sure he was okay. But was it wrong that she wanted some time with the girls of the Volturi? She'd hardly gotten to know any of them except Elena. And she missed getting to hand out with friends every once and a while.....*
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~