Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by i am bella »

(sorry, celia has nothing to say, but i just have a question: what the heck is cannon? everyone keeps saying it and i dont get it, and are you talking to me tia?)
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

((No worries Sam. Canon is the The Books - Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. When someone says they 'stick to canon' it generally means they abide by what has happened in the books - usually involving relationships. So you couldn't marry Edward or Jasper or anything because they already have Bella and Alice.

I guess 'in canon' Chelsea is mated with Afton but we never learn much about the Volturi. We have a Chelsea on this thread - with George the alien. Maybe you could PM her and see if she minds. She hasn't been around the thread much as of late. I am also sorry Rose doesn't have anything to say right now :P ))
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana watched as Celia placed Afton on the couch.
he's looking a little less pale Ana noted Well, if it's possible for one of us to look less pale.

Ana turned to Sabin
Not sure of what he meant Ana asked. "So, about this fun, you mentioned, what do you have in mind?"
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

I nodded at Ana.
"I can handle it."
I focused on Afton. Poor guy. He was laying on the floor beside Celia. Aww. Cute couple. I could suddenly feel what he had before. I focused more and more, controlling and bending, it was tiring, yes. But at least I could see how much it was helping. I tried harder and harder and harder.
"Ok, most of the pain is gone, but it'll take some practice before I can make him completely out of pain."
I smiled weakly and Alberto and I walked to our room. I found a note on my dresser. So that's what Rose was looking all nervous for. I smiled again, glad that we were still friends.
"Albie, I'm gonna go see Rose, alright?" I quickly kissed him and ran off looking for Rose.
"Rose, Rose, are you there?"
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Santi grabbed Ana's hand.
"Ana, I need to go for a walk. Will you come with me, Honey?" He asked.
Ana nodded, and they headed out the room.
Suddenly, they saw Elena and some guy coming by.
Ana quickly turned them invisible, and they followed the two around.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

(@lacuna scion (sorry, im really bad with names, actually, im not even sure i ever knew yours :lol: ) ill probably end up pm'ing whoever plays chelsea, and i didnt know that chelsea and afton were together actually, im only about halfway through breaking dawn :lol: )
ImageImage
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

(Chelsea seldomly goes online and post in the Volturi thread, so I just picked the most active member in the thread ;) )

Celia is still worried about Afton but she heard voiced *Celia Rae, Celia, can you hear me? Its Afton...I'm still unconscious...but I think I know what's happening to me....I know why my heart was in pain....Someone is trying crush it.....Help me find the person trying to kill me...its a non-human, so I can tell*
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

(...should we check with chelsea.....?)

*Celia's eyes opened wide when she heard Afton's weak voice behind her. She ran over to him and crouched beside him.*
"Afton, oh Afton. Sabin said it's Dantes. Dantes has a hold on you. But he said it would end soon. You'll be okay soon, Afton....."
*She stroked his hair again and kissed his forehead. She hoped he would be alright.....*
ImageImage
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

(I don't know :lol: )

Afton knew he could hear Celia but he knew he is going to be ok, everything will be just fine, as long as the strange creature will not attempt to kill him again, everything will be in order. He will soon found out the mysterious creature roaming around Volterra.
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

((@Sam: my name is actually Rosalind and Rose for short :lol: . I kept it for the Volturi so I had less names to remember but it still gets a bit confusing. And why not PM Chelsea; she's BellsEdwardAlways and isn't around much. I don't think she'd mind but it's probably best to check anyways ;) ))

Rose heard her name called from within the castle - it sounded like Allegra. She didn't want to leave at this moment, "I'm up here Allegra! In Afton's room!" She should certainly be part of the fun.

"We can always try for a game of baseball... or football," she mused aloud. "Or we could break off - girls and guys. The girls can certainly amuse themselves and the boys... can do whatever it is boys do when they're together."
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind