Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by i am bella »

"Molly. Molly can't come with us. Molly can't heal me. I'm gonna die. I'm not gonna make it. I'm not gonna make it."
*Celia stared wide-eyed at the front of the plane as she mumbled out what her brain was attempting to say. She didn't know what would happen. She didn't know how long they'd be gone or how long she could last. She didn't really know anything.*

(im leaving, ill attempt to respond tomorrow, but if i cant, just assume celias frozen in fear or hyperventilating or something :lol: )
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane looked over at Celia. She noticed something wrong but said nothing. She looked panicked. Jane had not idea how to deal with that emotion. She had never had to. Her way of fixing it causing pain then death. Jane wasn't about to do that.

Jane hopped up and started for the the entrace to see Ashton. She was going to talk to him about something. She wanted to tell him about Molly and how he might need to go get her. She pushed the curtin aside and went in.

"Ashton I need to talk to you," she whispered in his ear. Her eyes went to the human beside him who looked bored. She gave him a quick smile.

"Alright hold on," Ashton said and then gave the controls to his partner. He turned in his chair to face her. Then he got up and moved a little away from his partner. "Jane what is it," his voice dropped low enough for only her to hear.

"Well we have a friend who looks panicked," she said. "She needs somebody but that somebody is back home."

"You want me to turn around?"

"No but can you get her later?"

"Jane I don't know," he sighed. "I have no idea how to get into your home for one an then I don't know what this other person looks like. Do you?"

"Sadly no but maybe you can talk to Celia before she gets off," Jane gave him a small smile. "Please?"

He bent down to her level. "Maybe squirt," he gave her a hug. "Maybe I can do that but I'm not making any promises. I like my job and my life."

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

*Celia Rae looked up as she heard Jane whispering with Ashton. She closed her eyes and clenched her fists.*
"No one can go back and get Molly. Molly's disappeared. Only I can see her."
*She sounded deranged. She sounded like she was talking about an imaginary friend. No one would know what she was talking about. She wanted to cry. Cry her eyes out and be with her cousin. But she couldn't. She couldn't.*
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane looks at Ashton. She gave him the go talk to her now look. He smiled and gripped her hand and took her out with him. Jane took her seat and he went over to Celia.

"Ma'am will you come talk to me," he asked. "I want to ask you something."

He held out his hand for her to take. Hopeing she would in time.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

"Alright Rose. Jeez. Ok me and Alberto have decided next week. Specifically next Wednesday. And yes my maid of honor and all my bridesmaids must get there dresses." I smiled. Where was Matilda? I hadn't seen her since Alberto had returned and I was so upset to know she might not be there at my wedding to be a bridesmaid.
"Rose, where do you think Matilda might be?"
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana stared out of the window, oblivious to everything else going on around her.
She stared at the cities below, at the lights that passed by, and slowly, as they climbed higher, closer towards Coffin Corner Ana watched the clouds. She had always loved them. Such an improbable thing, a cloud, something completely explainable and yet utterly unpredictable and beautiful. Altocumulus Lenticularus. Her favourite, she watched as they climbed out of the cloud bank, out of the wave cloud. The cumulus became more scattered and sparce up here, up in coffin corner.
Ana was spellbinded, this was the closest she would ever be to flying. To feeling the air beneeth her skin. She watched for the entier journey, not looking from the window. Just day dreaming and smiling.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose thought for a minute and shook her head, "I haven't seen Matilda in a long time." She glanced over and noticed Celia was starting into panic attack territory. "I'll be back in one second."

She went to the chair next to Celia and curled up in it. "What's wrong Celia? Why do you need Molly with you?" She still wasn't sure who Molly was but that hardly seemed essential at the moment. "You know we don't really do that 'dying' thing. Why would you be dying?"

Rose didn't like that kind of talk from anybody. From an immortal it was downright unsettling. Did she think herself so far off she'd simply cease to exist? Because she surely wasn't about to be dismembered and burned.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

*walks into castle* :D Hi, I want to join you. May I be Johanna? And have the power of telekinises(sp?)? :D Oh, and do I have to learn Italian?

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Hi! You'll have to PM one of the head honchos. You're best bet is probably *Aros_Girl* she seems to be on most often. Just tell her you want to join and the power you want and she'll get back to you! :D
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Adriana was sitting on the couch, or rather lieing on it, her head on Darren's lap.
She looked up at him with a warming smile and he smiled back.
She no longer felt the need to find any others of her kind. She just wanted to stay here with him.
Darren started to run his fingers through Adriana's hair.
She sighed then closed her eyes.
She has thinking of her place back home.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.