Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane much shorter then the man in front of her was having a hard time giving him a death glare. He was smiled at her. No you don't smile when Jane is trying to kill you or wants to. You shrink down to her level and cower in fear, or that is what she thought you should do.

She wasn't smiled at him anymore. She had asked nicely and he was lucky she did that. "Elena I have to talk to you new friend here," she told her and grabbed his arm. "You are coming with me." She started to walk but he didn't move. She started pulling at him but he didn't budge. "Come on." She glared at him some more. "You and I need to talk," she was giving feeble attempts at moving him. She kept pulling on the arm she had of his. She was leaning back when her grip sliped. She hit the floor with a thud. She looked up at him and blew hair out of her face. He was smiling and trying not to laugh now.

She got up and stepped around Elena. She started trying to push him but he still wasn't moving. "Move," she said to nobody but hoping it would help.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

*Celia Rae looked up at the three girls as they entered Afton's room. They asked her to come shopping with them for Allegra's wedding. She was still kneeling on the floor and looked back at Afton before she answered.*
"Are you sure they're going to take care of him? I don't want them to leave him here alone..."
*She paused and turned her head to them, removing her hand from stroking his hair.*
"I guess I'll go with you....."
*She stood up and ambled over to them, somberly. She still had a frown on her face and her brows were still furrowed. If she wasn't a vampire, she'd have been very worried about wrinkles. Her face had seemed to be glued like this for some time now. She took a deep breath and faked a smile when she turned back to them.*
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose Looked at Ana's borrowed garb and laughed, "Not a problem. I'm sure we can find you something in Barcelona." Like it would be so hard. Barcelona was on of the fashion capitals of the world. Ana was in for quite a wardrobe ride.

Rose reached out and grabbed Celia's hand. English this time Rose. "They'll take good care of him. No one knows better than Sabin, I suppose. He and Afton are the only ones that have had this pleasure, so they'll be the ones to know how to fix it right?"

"And if I don't see two distinct eyebrows while we're shopping for couture gowns in Barcelona we're going to have a problem," she laughed. "After Afton feeds the boys are going out. Nothing crazy - boy time. Whatever that is."

"All we need is Elena. Maybe the boys can take Derek along... and lose him in the Seine," she muttered to herself.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

*Celia smiled at Rose's joke. Rose was very reassuring actually. Her air of confidence about the subject made Celia want to relax and let go. Besides, she'd been wanting to shop. On her way to Volterra, she hadn't stopped anywhere, and she'd never been out of the country before coming here either. She needed some time to spend sight seeing and shop for things she could have never afforded back in New York. She was happy she was going along, and happy she had been invited.*
ImageImage
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane was starting to give up on this guy. She could talk to him later. She gace him one last glare then walked off. She head him laugh behind her. Her hands balled into little fits as she walked off.

Jane started towards the voice coming down the hall. It was the group of girls. "What cha doin'," she asked coming down the hall. She spoted Allegra and went over to hug her.

ImageImage
Twi-Twin Jenni
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

*Celia looked up from the group when Jake walked towards them.*
"Hey, Jane. We're going shopping! Wanna come?"
*After she extended the offer, she remembered that it wasn't her offer to extend and hoped she hadn't overstepped any boundaries.....*
ImageImage
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

"Of course your coming Jane! If there's a female in this castle she's coming!" Rose stated. She leaned and whispered to Jane, "the boys will tend to Derek."

"Well before we go," Rose said as she reached into her pocket, "you should know that the Volturi does pay it's Guard a stipend. We get a regular allowance if things ever get slow, but I guess you could say the rate goes up when your on the job."

Celia, Ana and Allegra's jaws dropped as Rose handed them American Express Centurion cards. The elite card. American Express black. You needed to net $200,000.00 per year before you were even considered. Jane just watched in amusement. Rose had the same reaction when Jane told her about the Volturi compensation and credit line.

"How much?" Ana asked. "Well," Rose said, "taking out newborn army is not considered run-of-the-mill duties..."

"How much?" Allegra reiterated a bit more forcefully. "And," Rose continued to tease, "the Masters accept new members with the knowledge that they come with no earthly possessions..."

"How much?!" they all shouted. They looked like they were about to jump on her.

"For the newborn army and keeping Dantes at bay," Rose said quietly, "that's one hundred thousand dollars. Each." After that there was a lot of jumping and screaming. Rose looked to Jane,"The boys never reach like this." Jane laughed, probably at the image of Santi, Afton or even Leo jumping around and screaming.

"It's not always like this," Rose explained,"the paycheck reflects the work. But the Masters are very good to us."

"This time we're coming back with lots of stuff," Rose explained, "so let's get us a plane. Someone grab Elena on he way out."
Last edited by Lacuna Scion on Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

*Celia Rae's jaw dropped lower and lower each time Rose spoke of the card in her hand. She was jumping up and down with the other girls at the mention of one hundred thousand dollars. She stopped time and brought Elena to where they were. When Elena replied to the movement with a "Woah..." Celia simply said "Shopping!" and Elena's face lit up, too.*
ImageImage
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane smiled at the girls. Shopping was one thing she understood. "I tried to get Elena but that boy has a grip," she said. "I spent the last hour trying to mive him. Nothing."

Jane knew the amount but it was fun to reach that way. She didn't get the chance offton. "I have one rule before we go out," Jane said. "Flirt your heart out. The boys will never know. None of them are mindreaders."

Jane always enjoyed going out and flirting with the boys out there. It was one of her favorite pass times when she wasn't working. "I will call the privet jet," Jane said and pulled out her phone. She had convenced Aro to get one and the other members by diffrent last names so they could stay in touch. That was always a problem.

ImageImage
Twi-Twin Jenni
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

"Private jet" Ana laughed out. "Wow, this is so cool"
She followed Jane, Celia Rose and the others out towards the plane.
Ana stood gawping at it.
"wow"
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer