Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

grazie Rose! (I think that's how you say thanks...)

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Santiago got a sudden urge.
"Oh no, guys." Santi said. "I need to hunt." He turned to the other guys. "Sorry for being stupid, but I'm very hungry right now, and I really need to hunt. You guys can go on, I will meet up with you."
Santiago teleported out of the plane.
He appeared in the castle, where he needed to grab his cell phone before he headed out. Suddenly, he saw a female on the couch. "Hi, I'm Santiago, and you would be?" He asked. "Adriana." She answered. He shook her hand, and then said, "Adriana, all the females are out on a bachelorette party. I can teleport you there if you want. I'll be back in a minute."
Santi walked away from Adriana and headed across the room, where he bumped into a newcomer. He immediately jumped into defensive position, but figured out it was not needed.
"Hello there, I'm Santiago." He said.
"Hi, I'm Johanna." Johanna said.
Santi grinned. "I'm sorry to say, but most of the castle is out on bachelor/bachelorette parties right now, for our friends. If you wanted to come, I was going to ask another person, Adrianna, if she wanted to be teleported there. If you wanted to come, I could bring you before I hunt."
Santi said, and waited for Johanna to reply, along with Adrianna.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

(Renesmee_Bella Look at this post to sorta understand)

-Dantes Talking-

Dantes was having fun for once in his life. He didn't have to worry about anything, besides Allie but that was on teh back burner. He was smiling for once. He never smiled.

The boys called a limo and were now waiting for it. Alec knew what he was doing and where he was going. "Guys the limo will be black with a red V on it," Alec said. "Once that thing pulls up we get the VIP treatment."

Dantes gave a small smile. This was going to be fun. Alec had suggested that they go to one of his favorite places. When asked what it was he said a strip bar. Dantes wasn't complaing but Alberto was. Alberto should have fun. And something told him they were going to that place weather Alberto wanted to or not. Alec had that smile on that said so.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Renesmee_Bella wrote:*walks into castle* :D Hi, I want to join you. May I be Johanna? And have the power of telekinises(sp?)? :D Oh, and do I have to learn Italian?
((OMG my name is Johanna! :D wow, what are the chances :lol: ))
Ana stared out of the window. She watched the clouds below them, the cumulus and stratos and cumulonimbus, all of them floating below. She watched the way they sat on the air, the way they moved and dreamed that she was there with them.
Last edited by love_is_noise on Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

My phone rang.
"Allie the boys are tormenting me with strippers. Stop them if you may."
I laughed.
"Ah ah ah. You go have fun."
"But you know I can't look at another woman besides you. Hmm, mi cuore?"
"Albie I'm hanging up now. I love you, have funnn. Goodbye dear."
I snapped my phone shut.
"He's scared." I laughed looking at Rose.

("Johanna"(the Volturi one) no you don't have to learn Italian. But occasionally sometimes we use Italian words if we want to. Like I just used, "my heart." Oh also, I think somebody else has a telekinetic power. Just don't steal mine. :) I can control your thoughts. ;) )
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana's thoughts left the clouds and she began to think about Santi, wondering what he was doing at this point in time, if he was enjoying himself. Infact, what kind of enjoyment he was experiencing on the bachelor party.
Well she grinned to herself. I'll just have to make sure I have just as much, if not more 'fun' than he does.
She turned in her seat, taking in her surroundsings again, when she saw Celia, she looked panicked and was still as stone, just staring into space. "Rose, what's wrong with Celia?"

((I wont be able to get online for a couple of days, and then for the following week I'll only be able to get on abit while I'm at school......stupid father's taken away my internet access at home :evil:
so just use Ana how you want, I'll read back and join in when I can))
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

Sabin smiled then took away Alberto's phone. He shoved it in his pocket with his own. "Now now Alberto we are going to hurt you," he said. "We are going to have fun."

The black limo pulled up. The red V was fancy and on the back end. Flashy, he thought to himself. The driver came and opened the door for them. Alec told him where they were wanting to go. The driver flashed a smile before I shoved Alberto in.

"Albero you are going to get the VIP treatment," Sabin said then patted him on the back. "Now we are going to have fun. Our mates are going to kill us."

"No Sabin they aren't," Alec laughed. "Because I know what Jane is going to do to them. She is also going to take them to a male stripper club." Alec smiled his evil smile at me. He picked that one up from Dantes who looked worried. "Jane is going to have fun."

Sabin leaned over to his right where Dantes was. "What is the matter," he whispered in his ear to where only Dantes could hear.

"I'll tell you later," Dantes mummbled.
Team Volturi- Sabin
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Santiago waited for Adriana and Johanna, but then decided against it.
He teleported back to the scent of Sabin, who was in a LIMO.
"Wow, a limo." He said. "Sick!"
He wished he was with Ana.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

((Yeah, Rose (Volturi Rose :lol:) is already a telekinetic. She can move matter and she can create fire. You can check it out here if you want. We also have someone who bends the light to be invisible and another one who can phase through objects. All our powers are on the first page :) ))

Rose wondered when they'd land in Barcelona. From Italy it wouldn't take long. She wanted to figure put what was going on with Celia. She was getting concerned. Vampires didn't really worry about dying. Not unless another immortal was after them. But that wasn't really what Celia was talking about. She was talking about dying almost... from an illness?

"Celia," she said a little more firmly, "Talk to me." She loved her and sometimes a firmer hand was needed to snap someone out of it. She wasn't going to let Celia drive herself crazy.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

*Celia Rae's head was in a fog. Both from panic and possibly lack of.....Molly. She couldn't form words, only stare, open-mouthed and wide-eyed, ahead of her. She noticed Jane come over with Ashton, Rose move into the seat next to her and the rest look towards her in confusion. She swallowed and tried to explain.*
"You know when I came back from North Carolina? I told you Elena had to carry me back? And did she tell you about how I got stuck at the North Pole? No?"
*She didn't wait for Elena to speak, words were coming out without control.*
"Well when I got back, I stopped time and all of a sudden, Molly was there. Molly. My cousin. Who I thought died 2 years ago. So she told me that only I could see her 'cause my...um...ex, made her disappear. Oh, I forgot. They're vampires, too. And Molly told me that the only reason I've been able to stay sane and energetic is because of her. She has the power to heal. She told me she was using it to be a nurse back in New York, but that she found out later that I needed to be healed for some reason. She thinks its connected to me not having to drink blood because she doesn't either and she stays healthy. So I found out that I got...sick? coming back from North Carolina because she wasn't there and she wasn't with me for a so long that I was beginning to....I don't even know. And I was so wrapped up in Ashton that I forgot about it all. And now I don't know what's going to happen to me....."
*The entire time Celia was frozen in panic, still facing forward with her hands gripping the chair. She was scared. Scared to death.*
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~