Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by Lacuna Scion »

"I don't want you to be scared of me," Sabin told her.

"No," she said, "No, no. I'm sorry. It's not..." It's not what, Rose? she asked herself. Was she afraid of Sabin? No. Well, that wasn't true. But it's not entirely false now is it?

"I'm not afraid of you. I'm afraid of what you're capable of." To prove it she reached out and wrapped her arms around him in a hug; baring her whole back to him. It was a vulnerable position in the immortal race - like dogs or coyotes baring their bellies. She was glad to see she was back to coherency. "Clearly I'm not that afraid of you if your presence works like a sedative."

Sabin seemed a bit reluctant to touch her; maybe he didn't want to startle her. She sighed and took his hands and gently wound them around her waist. "It's fine," she said quietly.

She could see the remnants of his color display and with it a dark ball, We need to talk, brother. Rose hid her face in his neck, "I think you need to go talk to your brother."
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

I was terrifed I had scared her. I didn't want to touch her because I was afraid she would run. I didn't want her to leave me. I needed to see her. She is like my drug that I need and can't go without.

She placed my hands on her waist. I looked at her. "I see now. You don't need to worry about what I'm able to do. I would never use them on you."

I kissed her cheek. "I just don't want you to live in fear of what I'm capable of," I kissed her again. "I don't want to see you leave in fear of me."

The bubble still clung to the air. I got the message brother. I have read it and I know we do. Just let me calm Rose down and myself before I see you. Something told me he would never listen though. Not to a word I said.

"I guess I should go talk to him," I sighed. "I just want to make sure you are alright."
Team Volturi- Sabin
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose smiled and sighed, "It's okay. I'm okay." Apparently she needed to prove it to him. Rose used one hand to pull herself up by his shirt and the other she laced behind his neck. She gave him an intense, yet soft, kiss on the lips. "I promise," she whispered putting both her hands on his chest, "remember I told you I wouldn't lie."

She pulled back slightly so she could at least see the rest of his face, "Besides, I want to see if I can manage some 'girl time' with Allegra. She gave me the look of death earlier and between the newborns and us, I'm afraid I've been a terrible friend."

"And in a physical fight, I could probably kick your butt," she said with a smile.
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

I laughed. "I'm sure you could love," I said.

I stood and pulled her up. I burhsed her hair behind her ear. "I'll be back later love. Go talk to ana," I smiled at her.

I started to walk off. Going to see the devil himself. Woopy! Ha. This is not going to be fun at all.
Team Volturi- Sabin
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose waved as she watched Sabin disappear into the distance. She sincerely hoped he came back in one piece.

When she could no longer see him she went inside and climbed the spiral stairs. She knocked lightly on Alberto and Allegra's door. She couldn't hear anyone or anything inside. She opened the door slightly, and peeked in. No one, they must be out.

She pulled a pencil and a piece of scrap paper out of her pocket and wrote a note
  • Allegra, I'm afraid I've been a horrid friend as of late. With your change, then the newborn army and... well I'll stop making excuses because there are none. So what do you say to some girl time? We have lots of catching up to do! I'm sorry and I hope you say yes. I would really like to talk with you. Truly yours, Rose
It was certainly true that Rose had been neglecting the rest of her family. And Allegra had been her friend for a while now. She needed to talk to somebody about all the insanity that had been happening. She couldn't very well talk to Sabin about Sabin. That would be weird.

She needed and wanted a girlfriend. She probably couldn't tell her everything, but Allegra was the first one to see the 'something more' even before Rose did. Yes, girl time was just what the doctor ordered.
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

Afton felt his cheek, where Celia Rae last kissed him. He missed Celia, he noticed she has been so busy lately and he respected her. His tears flew down in his face, he missed Celia as much as she does, he had done nothing but listening to the radio and watching tv like he is locked out in his room. Moments after, he felt and excruciating pain that none of the vampires can handle. It was unexplained to him what happened to him, he screamed and shout, "Aahhh" The pain was unbearable, it looked like it came from his heart.
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana's head snapped up, a horrific scream came from upatairs.
"That's afton's room" Celia whispered.
Ana Jupmed up and grabbed Celia's hand, we need to go. She ran up the stairs pulling Celia with her, Santi followed close behind.
"Afton" Ana called through his door. "Afton, Celia is here, are you alright?"
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

Afton felt his heart aching, "Aaahhh!" Everything was a blur, but he only saw Ana's face and everything was a blur. He felt his head in a soft pillow but it was actually Ana's laps. He felt Celia's hands, everything was aching. "Celia, I never thought my....life would have....a meaning....because of you,.....everything was fulfilled."Afton was weakened. "Help Me" and there was a complete silence. He passed out, just to ease away the pain.
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

*Out of nowhere, Celia Rae heard a scream. Ana had said it was Afton's scream. Ana pulled Celia upstairs and they entered his room. By the time they got there, he had passed out. Celia leaned over him in shock and sadness.*
"Oh my God. Ana! What do we do now?!"
*Normally, Celia would know just what to do, what with her mother having been a nurse and all. But her mind was too busy thinking about what was happening to be able to think straight.*
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

The Masters wanted Nora to go out of the city and "clean up" aka make sure no one who shouldn't know the secret no longer remembers the secret. She also gained permission to hunt and practice beyond her "cleaning" while out.

Nora left a written message for the guard in the main hall:

I'm going beyond the city to clean up spilled secrets, hunt, and practie.
I'll be back in about a week. My cell phone is with me in case there is an emergency in which I am need.
-Nora

((I'll really be away for about a week. I did this so you don't have to worry about where my character is in the castle or whatever. Bring Nora back if you need her))
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily