Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by Janos »

Why does everyone ask that when clearly I'm not, Sabin sighed in his head. She cares. He looked up at her and gave her the I'll be fine look. He didn't want her to worry about him. This isn't the first time. "I'll be okay," he smiled weekly. "Just don't ask me to stand."

He looked back at afton. "He will be alright," Sabin sighed. "Dantes is leaving the area. Nobody look for him."
Team Volturi- Sabin
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose just nodded, "Agreed." Sabin sad he'd be okay and gave her that look. She couldn't help but laugh to herself and shake her head as she walked over to Afton and Celia. Boys, she said to herself, do they think we're blind?

Afton looked like he was coming to. "He looks intact," she said to Celia. "So is this the official parting or can I expect any more evil visitors popping out of my dresser or stereo anytime soon?" she asked as she sat sideways in a chair with her legs over one arm. From here she was able to see the rest of them. She didn't really expect anyone to deliver a concrete answer but she was curious and the it lightened the mood a bit.

"We should all do something normal before our next inevitable task or job. Working 24/7 makes me feel weird," she said scrunching her shoulders up with a little shake.

"Oh," she suddenly remembered, "and we should invite Elena - she brought a new friend home. She's acting kind of weird."
Last edited by Lacuna Scion on Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Elena saw Rose giving her a curious stare. She didn't mind though, she loved Derek... Didn't she.... It was confusing a little... a small part of her mind was yelling that there was another guy.... What was his name again? It started with a Z...
Derek had told her that it would be better if she didn't think about it.

"It's good to meet you, Derek." Rose said to Derek "Elena must've been keeping a pretty good lid on you."
Then she turned to me "I haven't seen you this keyed up before."

"Oh... I must be just excited, about finding Derek..." Part of me was telling me that that wasn't true and that I should want to kill Derek, but the main part of me argued Why? Why would I ever want to kill the one who changed me.

"Well, Elena," Rose said, "you dragged this young man all the way here. The least you could do is give him a tour, I suppose." She smiled, "just make sure you don't anger the Masters. "I'll be around."
Rose then left and started walking. Elena turned to Derek.

"Where do you want to go first? What would you like to do?" Asked Elena bouncing still.

"I would like you to be quiet." Commanded Derek. Elena suddenly couldn't speak. "Good.... Now... I'm not sure what we should do first. But whatever it is, I'll need you to have the Guard trust me." He stared Elena straight into the eye. "You must act as if you love me completely and totally. You do love me." He made his voice soft, and irresistible, Elena hung onto ever word of his. "Take me to your room." Derek said, and Elena did as she was bid.

((So basically Derek's power works the strongest if you have a connection with him... It will still work on strangers, but it is weak enough that you can fight it.))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

Sabin was able to sit up and look at Elena and her new friend before they vanished. He crawled his way over to Rose. HE sat against the chair and reached for her hand.

There was the air about the newcommer that Sabin didn't like. Elena was easy to contol in the mind but not what he was doing. Manipulating was something Sabin couldn't do to her. She fought against him. And soon he was fourced to givve up and resort to mind control.

He used the chair and pushed himself up to whsipere in Rose's ear. "I don't trust Elena's new friend. I'm keeping a eye on him, as creepy as that sounds," he whispered. He sat back down again.

"I don't think you have to worry about Dantes for a while," he said. "He should be gone for a while." He shifted and looked at the others. "Humm we should do something. Fun. Get everyone."
Team Volturi- Sabin
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose felt a hand close on hers. She smiled and put her other on Sabin's shoulder. He didn't trust Derek. Rose simply pursed her lips and nodded. So she wasn't the only one... "Totally not creepy," she said.

"I like fun," she said, "but how many more are in the castle?" she asked the others. So far they had Ana, Santi, Allegra, Alberto, Celia, Afton and Elena and Derek were around. "We could see if Nora's up for some fun. She's the only other one I've seen recently. What about you guys?"

Rose spoke from her seat. A little louder than necessary for those in the room but if Elena was still in the castle she was sure to hear, "Elena! Come have some fun with us!"
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"Elena! Come have some fun with us!" shouted Rose. Elena looked up at Derek to see what he thought.

"Sure, let's go." He replied, and they both started walking to the room. "What's going on?" Asked Elena, her face bright with excitement, fidgeting. Derek turned and looked at her. "Calm down." he said, and suddenly Elena stopped, her face straight and serious.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

After the converstion with Jinx Jane went to find Sabin. She haden't seen him in a few days. Let alone anyone but the new commer. She had heard what went on with Afton though. So she guessed Sabin was in there.

She came in and smiled at everyone. She looked at sabin and hopped into his lap. She giggled as he kissed her cheek. "I heard the word fun," she smiled.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

((Out of character note: I posted a couple pages back [bottom pg 64] that I'll be out for a week and what my character is up to. Just wanted to share where the last Nora info is because a good number of pages has gone by and it seems some may have missed my little post :D . Be back next weekend!

Edit:: Didn't notice before, but isn't Afton already mated with Chelsea, unless this story is going elsewhere or we aren't sticking to canon mates?))
Last edited by Ally_Cat on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

*Celia Rae ignored the rest of the people in the room as she continued to stare with a furrowed brow at Afton. Sabin had moved to sit next to Rose, but it seemed he was still helping a bit. Afton began to come to grunted a few times in what a human would do upon being forced to wake up, but he never opened his eyes. Then, the others began to talk of doing something fun. She thought she might like to do something fun, but not now, what with Afton being so hurt. She picked him up and placed him on the couch on the West wall, hoping that he'd be more comfortable there. She walked towards the group.*
"You guys go ahead. I don't want to leave Afton here alone."
*She sat in the middle of the floor, facing the others.*
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

(Yeah I was going to say something about that. I really think we should stick to Cannon guys. If you two have something else planned let me know, so we don't have everyone gorin "Rawr!" on you)

-Dantes POV-

Silance. That was all that surounded Dantes. He was alone in a open area. He didn't know where he was going but he was keeping his promise to stay away from the Volturi and get his head clear. He needed to let go of Allie and maybe find someone else. He just didn't know how to do that.

He kept walking and went into a samml town. He kept his head down and walked into a diner. The waitress seated him. It was two in the morning and he was here. He put his head on the table and sighed. He hated not being able to control people. And he wanted his army back. He was going to die at the hands of three men.

"Why did I piss them off," he questioned himself. "Not only do I have them but the others too. Boy did you screw up Dantes."

About tne minuets went by and he still didn't have his head up. The waitress came by again. "Sir you want a cup of coffee? It takes my blues away."

Dantes looked up at the girl. She was around 5'8" , had brown eyes you could drown in, brown hair, and a sweet smile. She didn't look over thirty. "Sure," he smiled. "You can sit down when you get back. The place doesn't look to busy."

She smiled and went to get two cups of coffe. She came back and placed one in front of him. She took a seat in front of him. "My name is Ivy. Your?"

"I'm Dantes," he smiled and faked a sip of coffee. "This is good."

"Dantes is a interesting name," she smiled and drank some of hers. "What has got you down? If you don't mind telling me?"

"I lost a loved one and I have people out to get me," he gave a light laugh seeing some humor in it. "Crazy huh?"

"I'm sorry you lost a loved one. I lost my sister two years ago. I miss her."

"I lost my best friend. She understood me," she gaave a weak smile at Allie. "Did you and your sister get along?"

"No we fought all the time," she looked down at her cup. "I never said I'm sorry to her before she was killed."

"I'm sorry. Me and my brother fight all the time," he took another sip.

They talked for hours. He smiled more then he had on a long time. The night ended with a kiss.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army