Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose hadn't moved her head or arm as she was thinking about who could join them. "Well," she said, "Recently I've seen Ana, Celia and Elena. I think it would be good for Elena to get away from Derek for a bit."

Her mind wandered to Celia. She wouldn't go anywhere with Afton in the state he was. "Love," she asked Sabin, "your strength was restored after you fed, right? Do you think we could do the same for Afton?" She was new to mind control and what could help but it seemed to make sense.

"You may have to help him with that one," she told him, "sometimes a guy is just better in those situations." She spoke to Allegra and Sabin, "Should we go check on them?"
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

"Humm I might be able to help him," Sabin sighed and sat up. "I can't make him eat but I can get him there."

Her picked up Rose's and Allegra's hand. "I can't describe her so I'm going to show you," he closed his eyes. He tried to find a momory that didn't invole her killing him. He finally got one with the Dantes and her. She had long brown hair and a wicked smile. She stood holding his hand. For one he noticed that Dantes looked uneasy with her but yet he loved her. Sabin broke the hold. "That is what she looks like. Evil for short."

"Thsi is ironic but for once Dantes and myself have to fight together to kill her," he gave a small chuckle. "One thing about her is she takes the worst fear and shows it to you over and over again till you basicly go mad. That is what she is doing to Dantes now."

He looked down at his feet then back up at the girls. "For once he is scared. He never saw her true self but now he has. He wants her gone. He is still evil but," he gave a small shiver, "she is worse."
Team Volturi- Sabin
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Jane's gaze hadn't left the man's.
"I don't like this" Ana whispered,
"I think we should go back upstairs, see how Celia and Afton are getting on"
Ana added, trying to lighten the mood
"I think I heard our names before, sounds like Rose and Sabin are planning something"
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Santi nodded slowly.
"Let's just keep an eye on this, maybe mention it to Sabin and Rose. Wait, scratch that. They have enough going on as it is." Santi grabbed Ana's hand and they teleported to Allegra, Sabin and Rose. All of a sudden, Santi heard Sabin say that Allie was alive.
"Sabin? Allie's alive?" Santi said, shaking.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
love_is_noise

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana removed their invisability as they teleported to where Rose and Sabin were sat.
She grabbed Santi as he began to shake.
"Honey, Darlin' it's fine. It's Okay" she whispered while trying to calm him.
Ana looked to Sabin, "She's Alive? how can this be?" she said as she lead Santi to a chair, sitting him down she slowly rubbed the sides of his arms.
"I thought she was dead, that this is what the whole problem was about"
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose was curious about that as well. Sabin hadn't really explained but she wasn't about ask for details. "Maybe they never really killed her." It sounded more ominous than she intended.

When she first began fighting as a mercenary, she was foolish enough to believe that those behind her were at least knowledgeable enough to kill. She thought wrong. They would simply dismember attackers and leave them. They hadn't burnt the pieces. Rose had been taken by surprise more than once by a reassembled newborn. She had more than enough scars to prove it.

She rolled back into her memory to who had killed Allie: Sabin. She remembered; it seemed strange that he wouldn't have done it properly. Her eyes were still focused on her memories of Dantes story of Allie's death and those reincarnated newborns in Mexico when she whispered, "you never truly killed her." It wasn't a question.

She looked up out of her trance. She shook her head, "Well, we'll cross that bridge when - and if - we come to it. Both the boys and girls will be in groups big enough to handle her. It would just be nice someday confront someone who left our minds alone."

"Let's go get Celia and Elena," she said to Allegra and Ana. "And you two," she pointed to Santi and Sabin, "can at least get Afton to the feeding room."
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

Santi and Ana entered the room and Sabin loked up. He smiled at them. Then Santi asked the question he was avoiding. He didn't want to admit it. If it was possible for him to blush he would.

"I didn't burn the peices," he pulled up his knees and put his head on them. "I just ripped her up in tini tiny peices nad scattered her world wide. At the time I thought it would work and she would be dead. So that is what has caused everything but now thigns just got 100 times worse."

Sabin looked back up at Santi. He stood. "Santi she isn't after you," he gripped his shulders. "She wants me dead. She liked you and didn't try to kill you. Dantes is her next target. Santi calm down."
Team Volturi- Sabin
love_is_noise

Post by love_is_noise »

Santi's shaking slowly began to stop.
"Are you alright? I'm gonna go with Rose and the others okay," Ana kept rubbing his arms. She turned to Sabin, "Will you talk to him, please." Ana slowly rose from her crouch next to where she had sat santi.
"We'll be fine, and so will you" She smile das reasuringly to him as possible, kissed him once, gave a quick "I love you" and left to find Elena and Celia with Rose and Allegra.

"So, where are you planning to take us?" she grinned.
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose was stepping into Afton's room when she heard Sabin, She wants me dead. Something clicked inside her head. She felt a rush of anger.

"What?!" she muttered deathly quietly. She was practically shaking, "Cailleach... maraigh mé í... an lámh in uachtar a fháil ar mise..." That's what it was. This was her old warrior mentality. Now it was kicked up a couple notches, she was babbling in Gaelic. She didn't even know she remembered her native tongue.

"Rose," she heard Ana or Allegra behind her - she couldn't tell which through the rushing in her head, "you said it yourself 'we'll cross that bridge when - and if - we come to it'." She felt their hands braced on her shoulders; probably trying to remind her of the original mission - whatever it was.

They seemed to snap her out of it. "Right... I'm sorry. I've just had enough with the attacks on family. But you're right. We'll be leaving. It'll be hard for her to find us." She took a deep breath, "So Celia, want to do some wedding shopping with us? The boys will take care of Afton. They're going to get him some food."
love_is_noise

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana grabbed Rose' hand.
"he's fine" she whispered in her ear. And Rose snapped out of it.
"Right... I'm sorry. I've just had enough with the attacks on family. But you're right. We'll be leaving. It'll be hard for her to find us." She took a deep breath, "So Celia, want to do some wedding shopping with us? The boys will take care of Afton. They're going to get him some food."
"Ooh, wedding shopping, I haven't been shopping in so long." Ana looked down at the clothes she had ended up borrowing from Santi, "If you don't mind, I also need some new clothes" Ana giggled to herself.