Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

Holy Jesus! I haven't been on in a little while, but I read the whole 'Rob hit by a cab' thing...it was because of fans?
Jeez, I hate crazy screaming peeing themselves fans. Like, calm down! He is a human being! :|
If I met him, I would be all screaming and shoot, it's ridiculous.
ImageImage
E<3B
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Pammy~ Yes, Kristiner is a genius. That's why we all heart her so seriously.

Kristiner~ I know. I am seriously at this moment just waiting for the man to go all Howard Hughes hermit-backside crazy on us. And who the hell could blame him.

But, Sweets, worry not and have some faith in the greatness of the universe. Surely, you won the $1000 dollar shopping spree for a very important reason like you're going to buy some ultra hot Sex-On-A-Stick outfit that you will wear on a surprise trip to say Vancouver in the fall during which you will happen to fulfill every one of our wishes by accidentally bumping *snickers and giggles* into one RT Pattinson. So, take eRob and have some eFun. No, you're not crazy. Just Robsessed. Those tests have been in for months and you are off the charts, bat-Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? crazy according to those tests!!! :lol: :twisted: :lol:

JulieM~ My feeling is that Summitt is downplaying, just like they did the Monday fansk@nk incident. Summit's covering their collective arses. They may be financing this here trainride. But, at the moment, I hate them almost as much as I hate Douchecrest and Miley Cyrus combined. :evil:

And, thanks for the Messengers heads up. I had seen it before, but I figured in the absence of anything better. KStew is pretty impressive in it. But, can I just compliment Lifetime on the jumping on of the bandwagon. "Starring Twilight's Kristen Stewart" (in the deep announcer-voice) :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Pammy - Welcome back! I was wondering where you had gotten off to. I'm glad you had such fun adventures! Lol. Sorry about the bad stuff (funerals), but yay for the good stuff! I don't know how much you've missed or I'd give you a recap. The Awards were so good. Loved watching Rob and everybody Twi-related win. It was nice. And I love the NM trailer as well. Woohoo.

Spookybell - I scrolled down too far when I was looking for Flight to Phoenix and I noticed that it's your birthday. So Happy Birthday! Rob is dedicating a song to you. He hopes your birthday is a good one. :D

Xia - Hi! *waves* Yeah the stupid fangirls are a pain in my left backside cheek. Grrr. Like I said, Rob needs a Popemobile...erm..Robmobile.

Caryn - The only bad thing about winning the money is that it can only be used online. I'm crossing my fingers that I can use it to buy a plane ticket. The reason I need the money is because for the past couple of months I have been planning a trip to go visit Nikki in Seattle in August. We are going to see Bobby Long there on the 10th and then we will make our way to Vancouver to see him again on the 11th. I've been trying like hell to save up money to buy the plane ticket and passport, but every penny I make has been going to bills and unexpected problems that keep arising. I really really really need that vacation after all the crap that I've gone through this past year.

Ok, ok. *takes eRob back for a couple hours*
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Kris ~ I'd rather have the premiere tix. And coz i'd get to go to america.

Ro...rob..b.b.. got.... CLIPPED b...by a f***ing TAXI???
This is just getting dangerous. If those girls cared about him, they wouldn't be doing what they're doing.
Rob could seriously get killed. Hopefully this is a reality check for them.
It's seriously getting out of hand.

I wont be surprised if Rob quits and just goes into hiding for the rest of his life.
At least then he'll be safe.

If I ever meet one of those girls, or any girl that tries to get her hands on Rob.. Ill murder them.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

Jadey wrote:I wont be surprised if Rob quits and just goes into hiding for the rest of his life.
So... girls (and rings)... I was wondering. Knowing what he knows now -- do you think he would do it again? I mean (it's sad to think about) but do you think Rob would skip being Edward if he had the chance to go back? and go back to being just RobArt/Robric?

Kristiner...hmm... I wondered what an "online shopping spree" meant... I don't know how they would limit you to, say, clothes or something. All good things come from the internetz. And Mr & Mrs Pattinson.

Image Image Image
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

akire wrote:
Jadey wrote:I wont be surprised if Rob quits and just goes into hiding for the rest of his life.
So... girls (and rings)... I was wondering. Knowing what he knows now -- do you think he would do it again? I mean (it's sad to think about) but do you think Rob would skip being Edward if he had the chance to go back? and go back to being just RobArt/Robric?
Thats a toughie. I would say he would skip being Edward.
He didn't have a job at the time.. or money.. but I don't think that would matter. I reckon he'd rather have no money than to get almost killed by animalistic teenage girls.
He is just puzzled and uncomfortable with it all, which makes me think that he would just skip being Edward.

I just don't want this to turn into something similar to what happened to Princess Diana.
He could easily be in a car accident because of the fans/paparazzi, and it makes me sick to even consider it.
It shouldn't be like this.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Erika - As sad as it is to say, I really think that if Rob found a magic lamp, rubbed it and a genie popped out and was going to grant him 3 wishes, I think he'd go back. He would wish to go back in time to the point where he finished How To Be/Little Ashes and keep the knowledge of what happened on the set of Remember Me so that he could decide then and there to quit acting. He would then have persued his singing career. Then he'd end up being a record producer with singing on the side instead.

But then I would have never known the awesomeness that is the Twilight Saga. I'd be happy for him in that new life, instead of what he has to go through now, but I wouldn't be here talking to you all. So I don't want to think about that. I just want to sit here in my PervChair™ and just pray that things get better for him in this life.

Jade - Yes to everything you just said. I agree completely.

That was a very good question, btw! And as far as the shopping spree, the lady said I could buy just about anything. I will know by tomorrow or Saturday what my limitations are on it.

Because they are cute.
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

DarkMuse wrote:
Because they are cute.

Are these real pix.. or just manips.
?@@!?!?!?@#$THgjfkn,m. lerk
^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hi everyone! Hope you're having a good night. We've been out of town and I really missed checking in with everyone on the boards each day. We just came back from a week at Disney World which was fun, but incredibly exhausting. It was my kids' first visit to Disney. Now, to really date myself...the last time I visited Disney World there were only two parks (Magic Kingdom and Epcot), and some of you weren't even born yet! :lol:

We didn't have internet access while we were out of town and I figured I'd probably miss some big story involving Rob or New Moon. Then I get to read the crappy news about Rob being clipped by a taxi after his bodyguards can't control the hordes of screaming fangirls following him. :evil: Some of these fans are as ridiculous as the paps! Why can't they just leave him alone and give him room to breathe or safely cross the street, at the very least?! It's so freaking preposterous that he should even need five (or more) bodyguards, especially if they can't seem to protect him appropriately. I agree that Summit just wants to cover their own backside and is probably downplaying the story in order to do so. I wonder if they even really care about Rob's backside, at least as much as we do. ;)

I haven't had a chance yet to catch up fully on all the messages posted, but I will painstakingly look through the twenty or so pages I've missed because I'm pretty anal about my Robcrack. 8-) I've skimmed a few pages and so sorry that several of you have had epic days of fail recently, especially with the loss of your job, Erika. :( You seem to have a really positive attitude and I'm sending some good vibes and hopeful thoughts your way. :)

Kristiner, congrats on winning that contest! I hope you can find a way to use the money for your trip to visit Nikki and see Bobby Long. Sounds like a blast and you deserve it.

Sandy, my e-twin, sorry I wasn't here to regale others with tales of the 80's, as I survived high-school and college in the 80's too. :lol: John Hughes movies were definitely the best! I agree with Caryn (I think it was you) that Sixteen Candles was one of my absolute favorites movies. What teenage girl didn't fall in love with that actor Jake whats-his-name who was pretty much a one-hit wonder? When he leaned sexily against his car and stared at Molly Ringwald on the church steps...she looked over her shoulder and said, "Who me?" and he said "Yeah, you." And sitting cross-legged on the dining room table kissing over a giant birthday cake? 8-) One of the most swoonworthy moments of my teenage years. :lol:

Hope everyone has a better day and at least we have the weekend coming up. Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow (poor post-vacation planning on my part), but I hope to catch up with the rest of the posts and updated fanfics later this weekend.

It's great to be back on the boards! Take care,

Tracy
Banner by TammyAZ
DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse »

Jade - (Edit: I was wrong. They're manips. Grrr. :x )

Tracy - Welcome back! I have misseded you so. I'm glad you had fun at Disney World! Yay! I haven't been there since...um...2004? It was fairly recent. The last (and first) time I went was when I was 14. Which was in 1994. Wow. So I went 10 years later. How about that. Hmm. Anycrap, like I said, welcome back and I hope you enjoy your look through the RobCrack that you missed. :D