Lexicalia

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Lexicalia

Post by SethisMine »

Every word that came out of his mouth was like a poem... they where almost as addicting as his kisses. He kissed me again, to my pleasure and held me tightly to him, as if we where inseparable. One piece, instead of two.
((Lidia, :roll: :lol:
Yes, if that's what you want you have to wait. You should know that Rosa would never use "tongue action" on the first few dates. She's more sensible then that.))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Haven't I ever told you I love making fun of people making out? I'm a horrible person when it comes to embarassing my friends, but its pretty funny most of the time.
And no, I don't need to hear about any tongue action going on, thank you very much.
It'll distract me from my evil plans involving holes, pies, and Gale, and kidnapping.)
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

(Ok guys, not to intrude on your fun-ness in Lexicalia, but can someone please in depth explain what I can do over here?
I feel like such a newb. Please and Thank you.)
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

The meadow was quiet only our breathing could be heard
we grazed each others lips and nose enjoying the bliss we
were getting from each other.

I moved away from her slightly but resting my forehead on hers

"Do you want to know a secret Rosa? " I asked
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Well, basically you can do anything you want. It's just kind of like a community of all of us Twilight Teams and stuff... it really has no rules... It's also basically an RP-ing thing.))

"Do you want to know a secret Rosa? " he asked.
"Sure..." I replied softly. "And I guess I also have a secret for you..." It would be the perfect time to tell him.
ImageImageImage
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

(Ahh I see. Hmm..I'll play over here in a bit. Just let me choose between my million or so characters. Or can I play with all of them? ;) :lol: )
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Don't worry, I just ended up combining some of my people together. :D ))
ImageImageImage
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

"Sure..." she replied softly.

"I have never been with anyone except you, Rosa" I said and gave her a peck on the lips

"And I guess I also have a secret for you..." she then said.

I was caught off guard of what she said.

"Okay" I said softly
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"I have never been with anyone except you, Rosa", he said, pecking me on the lips, then he waited for my secret.

"I'm... not totally who you think I am..." I said staring at his face to register his reaction, he looked confused. "My power is shape shifting, which allows me more freedoms... I also pretend to be a human named Nicholle... I'm co-boss to the SBS, that's why I have to leave to London. There is a conference there... " I sighed.
"Technically I'm not supposed to say anything about my other... identity... but I'm bending the rules. The Famiglia know about it... so I figured you should to."
ImageImageImage
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!

I dropped my suitcases on the floor. Hmm, this place seemed quaint. I walked inside and unpacked everything. And when I say everything I meant everything. My entire wardrobe that consisted of brands, not to mention my massive shoe collection, and more importantly my books. And then all the neccesities came next. I'd have to go food shopping. Hmm..what to do?
I walked around town taking in the glorious sight. I bumped into someone.
"Oof! Oh I'm so sorry!" I made them drop their book. I read the cover. Jane Eyre. Wow.
I looked up and I wasn't sorry anymore. His face was gorgeous.
"It's alright." He grinned with a heart-stopping smile.
"I'm--I'm..." I said trying to remember my name. "I'm Briana. But everyone calls me Bri. I just moved here. Nice to meet you." I held out my hand.
(Today I'll be myself. ;) )