Lexicalia

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Lexicalia

Post by SethisMine »

((Oh, ok, that's alright.))
((Huh... hopefully Karl will be back in the hour... I might have to leave at 5 (that's like an hour away for me) ))

Oh gosh, oh gosh... He hates me, he hates me.... maybe I should run... no that would be a stupid thing to do... then should I face him? No... I'm too afraid to turn around and see his expression... Maybe I should turn into a flower... that way I can't talk... No, wow, I must be desperate to think of that... that would be even stupider to do then running... ugh! I wish I could read minds... then I would be able to know if he wants me to leave...

I kept absolutely still, waiting for his answer to my little story. I wasn't even breathing. My long black hair swayed with the slight breeze. Everything was silent, except for the leaves and plants rustling, and the small animals scurrying around. With each passing second I became more and more nervous and anxious.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

((The Palette operates on Pacific time. It's closed right now, and will reopen tonight around 8pm.

((I'm at a party though so I may not be there to actually open it. Feel free to RP in there, though.))
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

She got-up and walked away from me. She told me her story and I looked down on the
grass beneath me still sitting, I was paralyzed. Blake was all that registered in my mind.
I started to clench my teeth and grip the grass with both of my hands along with what ever dirt
or stone there was. I was hurt I thought this was special. Maybe it is. I don't know.

I stood-up and took a step to the opposite direction of Rosa. But before a step was planted
I started running for her. I didn't care if she loved me or not.

I embraced her waist with both of my hands and I buried my head in her hair.

"You do love me right?... because you want too?... No... because you need too?" I asked desperately

"you love me because you need me right?" I said sobbing but not crying I was a broken vampire.

((What the heck! the meadow is private man you need to take a boat to get here Derek.
I just made a shortcut cause I didn't want to get into the details :lol: ))

((I fell asleep Nicholle :D I'll tell you something funny later when I get back after an hour I'm going to hear mass))
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Ah ha, that's where Peeta's been hiding! Must make sure to lure him from APPC!)
(I'm glad I only have one character to deal with... more me's would be sheer insanity.)

Someone drove by and waved at me, and it took my a second to register that that was Al. He was fairly new to the familia, and I hadn't talked to him much. He was very occupied with other... things.
As was I. Stalking people without Twitter could actually be pretty fun. Although, the cupcakes Peeta was currently frosting were giving me a serious craving. When were those sugar supplies going to come in, anyways? I did have clients's desires to be satisfied! Mmmmmm, frosting... and Peeta... and more improtantly, frosting.
Fortunately, I came prepared to spend the entire night hidden away watching him. Nerds should be considered crack for humans.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Then, when I thought all hope was lost for me, he ran up and embraced me, and buried his head in my hair.
"You do love me right?... because you want too?... No... because you need too? you love me because you need me right?" He dry sobbed. He still wanted me! I think he does anyway! I thought to myself.

"Karl, look at me." He still had his head buried. "Please," I said, lifting his face so he was eye to eye with me.
"Of course I love you! I wouldn't be able to live without you. I thought it would be you who would hate me! You have every right to be mad at me. Every right to turn me away... Just tell me if you want me to leave, and I will. But I want you to know, Blake is my past... a tangle on my tapestry... but you, you are my present... and you could be my future... Just tell me what you would prefer." I looked into his eyes, waiting for his answer. If I was human, I would have been crying.

((I don't know if I'll be able to post again today... It's very late.... And my mother is threatening to limit my time on the computer.... I spend too much time on the lex. :lol: ))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

"Karl, look at me." she said but I was afraid of what she would say to me.
"Please," I unconsciously lifted my head and I stared in her eyes.

"Of course I love you! I wouldn't be able to live without you. I thought it would be you who would hate me! You have every right to be mad at me. Every right to turn me away... Just tell me if you want me to leave, and I will. But I want you to know, Blake is my past... a tangle on my tapestry... but you, you are my present... and you could be my future... Just tell me what you would prefer." she said to me desperately waiting for my answer. She looked like she was about to cry too.

"I'm sorry if I overreacted" I said. I started to smile. " 'I love you' doesn't even comprehend what I feel for you" I hugged
her tighter and she rested her head into my chest. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable" I said as I buried my head back
into her hair. Taking all I can get from her before she leaves.

((thats okay I'm at the mall anyway how many nights (your nights) do we still have before you leave for camp?))
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

(Sorry Karl, I have nothing to do, and Al is in the familia as a stalker so...)

Al ate the cupcake, it was so amazing! He could see why all the girls loved Peeta!
Al wandered aimlessly to the counter. He needed to take Peeta for further investigation.
Why did everyone love this guy? What was so special? He needed to find out.
"So Peeta..." Al said to the man at the counter. "How's it going with the ladies?"
"Erm...ladies? Don't you mean men?" Peeta said uncomfortably. He opened a closet, where Gale was waiting, solving a Sudoku puzzle. Peeta and Gale made very odd smiles towards each other.
"Oh well...this is awkward." Al said. Reaching quickly for his cupcake, he shoved it into Peeta's face and dived out of the bakery. I guess that was the last time he would be there, at least while Peeta was on duty.
Last edited by DudeRocksTheTwilight on Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

I stood there awkwardly still looking at him.
"Um..are you alright? You seem to be distracted." I immediately snapped out of it.
"Uhh..no. I just..don't know where to go really. What does one do in Lexicalia anyways?"
"How about I take you to the APPC Bakery? It's really quite amazing."
"Sure." I batted my lashes and grinned and I took his arm and strolled alongside him.
I felt like the luckiest girl in the world.
"Here we are Bri." He said, opening the bakery door for me.
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by n0vaice »

((Okay Derek! But you have to stop this Rosa thing okay. NicholleIsMine :lol: :lol: :lol:
Besides Tetrarch Karl is very territorial and easily gets jealous 8-) ))
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

I have come to mention Team Esme thread. We are fairly new, and we are having a party on June 25th on our website: http://teamesme.forums-free.com/?sid=96 ... 9bfcf275a0. We were wondering if there were people here who had not heard about us, and that would come and register on Team Esme.
We are doing this to every team, so it is fair. Thank you.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl