Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:59 pm

Santi sat still.
"Let me clarify the new plan. Matilda, Molly and Celia stay down here. I teleport Athenodora to the Masters, and she convinces them to escape. I grab Athenodora, Sulpica, Caius, Marcus and Aro, and bring them down here, where they are protected by Matilda.

The rest of us are teleported upstairs, where we fight. Hopefully Elena, Alec and Dantes help us, and I get Wolf, Nora gets Eagle, and the rest are basically spread around.

It's a good plan, but I have a suggestion. Someone should stay down here with Matilda, in case the Masters are encountered. One person protecting five Masters, a ghost, and a body isn't exactly amazing. I know the Masters can fight, but I would feel better if they were protected. After all, we are the guard."
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl

best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:16 am

"I'm not sure if I'd like to stay at Dantes'," Athenodora said. "I'd have to think about. And I like Santi's idea. But we are skilled fighters. I wouldn't like you guys to be shorthanded upstairs."

She thought of something to add. "Rose, you don't have to call me Your Highness. My name is okay, or even what Joha calls me, Athena." She grinned.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:09 am

Matilda was almost positive that the other lot was off to fight before Santiago opened his mouth to speak. He had been so quiet, Matilda nearly forgot he was there!

"Let me clarify the new plan. Matilda, Molly and Celia stay down here. I teleport Athenodora to the Masters, and she convinces them to escape. I grab Athenodora, Sulpica, Caius, Marcus and Aro, and bring them down here, where they are protected by Matilda.The rest of us are teleported upstairs, where we fight. Hopefully Elena, Alec and Dantes help us, and I get Wolf, Nora gets Eagle, and the rest are basically spread around.It's a good plan, but I have a suggestion. Someone should stay down here with Matilda, in case the Masters are encountered. One person protecting five Masters, a ghost, and a body isn't exactly amazing. I know the Masters can fight, but I would feel better if they were protected. After all, we are the guard."

Matilda nodded. Protecting Celia and Molly, she had no problem with. But she was going to need a little more help if her responsibility was to guard her masters. Afterall, resurrection did take a little time. Just someone to help hold them off as her body built up its reactive adaptation.

She glanced back at the contemptious group. Anxious to see who would choose to stay behind with her.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

i am bella
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:24 am

A ghost.....
That one hit home. Hit home hard.
That's what Celia's mother had thought when Grant told her what he had done. She didn't believe him. She just cried like she had lost another child.....Celia had already left, and Molly was gone as far as Aunt Renae knew. A ghost......
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:06 am

(Sorry I've been so MIA!)

Time is one hell of a thing. One minute I was in Albie's arms and wanted nothing more but him, and the next thing I know we're back at the castle planning to save the Volturi from that Derek guy.
I knew he was bad news.
For once I ignored my burning instinct to lead and let Santi take control. He knew what to do. After back and forth and back and forth I finally said something.
"I have an idea. Yes Allegra finally said something and she has an idea." Everyone turned to look at me and Santi, Rose, and Joha smirked. Albie placed his hand around my waist and held tight onto me. He kissed the top of my head nervously and let me continue.
"I haven't been a vampire for as long as you all but I think I could create a little maneuver thanks to my mind control. Now I'll take Griffin and spin the poor guy's head around. I'll make him lie to Derek and tell him whatever that gives us an advantage because I have a blank slate right now, and Derek knows Griffin can only tell the truth so he'll obviously believe it. We'll have the upper hand, boom we go in, kick some a$$ excuse my french, and save the Volturi? No? Too obvious? And of course we'll involve your previous plans."

DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:57 am

(Bri-la! You're alive! :D)

Santi grinned.
"Geez Allegra, I thought you were dead or something. That's actually a good idea, using Griffin. But we need to kill Eagle first, since she's got your power blocked. Once she's dead, it really won't matter, because Derek will be so bent on killing us he won't stop to let Griffin talk."

Santi then smiled again. "Athenodora, I know you're a great fighter. But it would make me feel better if you guys had more protection." Santi did his puppy-dog face, hoping Athena would listen.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl

edwardlikeshaystacks

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:00 am

(How are you going to do that if Griffin can't tell a lie? :p )

Upon hearing Santi's speech, Molly's aura had dimmed dramatically from its previous strobe light state.

Matilda was sure that the presence had been offended but Matilda could not remember by what. She scanned through the words in his speech until she arrived at the portion dealing with Matilda, Celia and..

A ghost. Santiago had said a ghost.

"He didn't mean that." Matilda mused, softly. Taking a shot at what might have been bothering the slowly pulsing light.

best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:19 pm

Athenodora burst out laughing at the face Santi had made. She had seen this face before, on the television, but on little children when they wanted something.

"Fine," she said giggling and pouting at the same time. "But I won't be happy with it."

She tried to pout some more but couldn't stop laughing to do it.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC

love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:26 pm

((Can someone give me a catch up.....and where is Ana?))
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer

DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:55 pm

(Jo! You're back!
And...well, remember Derek's army of evil vampires? They took over Volturi Castle, and Ana, Santi, Rose, Joha, Leo, Vi, Afton, Alberto, Allegra, Athenodora, Sabin, Jane (right?), Nora and Matilda are in a secret tunnel under the castle. We also have Celia's injured body, and Molly, who has been turned into some invisible being that we can't hear, who's trying to heal Celia, but can't. Alec and Dantes are up spying for us on Derek, and we're deciding the battleplan against Derek and his goons.

The plan is that Santi is going to teleport Athenodora with him to get the Masters, who are trapped in the castle. We're going to bring them down here, where Molly, Celia, Matilda, Athenodora, Sulpica, Caius, Marcus, Aro, and another Guardsmen are goin to wait. The rest of us are going to teleport up there and fight.

It's not confusing at all, right? :D )

Santi grinned.
"Thanks Athenodora."
He smiled once more, before becoming serious.
"The question is...who wants to stay here with Matilda, and Molly and Celia, and the Masters?"