Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Santi kissed Ana.
They had both survived, and everyone had. And they were all together.
That was all that mattered.
Elena was still sad; Santi would try as hard as he could to help her. But for now, he needed to see Alec.
Santi kissed Ana once more on the cheek, and gestured away. "Be right back."
Santi ran over, hugging the twins; then Rose; then Sabin; then even Dantes.
Everyone was happy Alec was better. And Jane was too.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana smiled, watching her family.
Everything seemed good again, apart from Elena.
She knew how bad it was having a love stolen from you, but to then have to kill another who loved you.
She could only imagine how bad that must have been.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Matilda watched the scene play out before her eyes; everyone was embracing, happy to be alive, good to be together.

She sighed. This only made Matilda miss what was left of her family alone. She would have to make a mental note to visit Quintessa. Ask Demetri for the favor to find her.

Matilda's gaze shifted to focus on Elena, who seemed, unlike everyone else, just as sad as Matilda was.

Matilda walked over to Elena slowly and put a tiny hand on her shoulder and said nothing. Sometimes, words weren't needed.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((Ooh, is Matilda visiting soon?))

Athenodora was glad to hear that Alec was good now. She hugged Joha and the twins.

Athenodora was happy that life would go back to the way it was before, with no crazy vampire trying to kill them. She was, though, gonna try to spend less time in her room.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

Sabin was worried sick. That is until he say the results. Alec was alive and better. It was possible that that was the most amazing things he had seen in a while. He went over to Alec And Jane and gave them both hugs and kisses on the cheek. Then Santi came over and hugged them.

After that he went to go sit by his brother. "Thank you Dantes," he smiled a little. "How about we get you something to eat soon. So you can gain your energy and start your take over the world plan again." He hugged his brother then got up and went to Rose.

He shut the door behind him. "I haven't been giving my wonderful mate enough attention," he started to undo his shirt, letting it fall to the ground. "I think it is time I fixed that." He crawled onto the bed with her and kissed up her neck.
Team Volturi- Sabin
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(perhaps when all the sorrow ceases. :) matilda is in no rush to leave!)

Matilda is awaiting Elena's response.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I turned at the touch of someone's hand. Looking, I saw Matilda. I smiled slightly, hoping that it wasn't too much of a grimace to say thank you. I couldn't speak. Not yet, I wasn't ready.
I stopped walking, and just stood in one place, not really seeing anything. Not wanting to see.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose was pulled out of her day dreams by someone entering her room. She turned onto her back in time to see Sabin come onto the bed with her. "I haven't been giving my wonderful mate enough attention," he told her, "I think it is time I fixed that."

Rose smiled as he joined her, more than slightly enjoying the definition of his exposed chest and back. "You've been quite good given the circumstances. But who am I to complain if I'm the recipient of your guilty apology?"

She ran her hands down his back, noting how each scar glinted in the light. Maybe he was right? Maybe he did have more than her. He had a lot. She let a delicate index finger trace each one separately. However she couldn't bring herself to care as he moved his mouth steadily up her neck.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

He moved closer to her. he wanted to touch her and love her like he could never do. They hadn't done that but he wasn't sure if he wanted to come on that strong yet. He would go as she wanted to. Move as fast as she was willing. He had time to wait till she was ready. He had all the time in the world to wait for her. If he could he would stop time just for her. But seeing as he couldn't do that he would wait.

He kissed hp her neck, lingering on the one scar. He traced it lightly with his tongue. It was one of the only ones he had seen or touched on her. Her fingers traced the ones on his back. He had many to do that with, some of unfair play. He didn't mind that at that moment though.

"How far do you want to take this," he kissed her cheek but didn't move his body from over hers.
Team Volturi- Sabin
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

"How far do you want to take this?" he asked her quietly. Rose didn't know how to respond. She felt anythng she would say would sound ridiculous. Instead she simply slipped her hands into the hem of her shirt and pulled it off over her head.

She had seen all Sabin's scars more than once and Rose didn't feel that was quite fair. Rose met his lips with hers - maybe more frantically then she planned. "Five hundred twenty seven," she whispered against his lips. "I have five hundred and twenty seven."