Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by love_is_noise »

"Santi" Ana cried out, reaching for him as he left her again, he'd been there.a mmoment before..and now he was gone again.
What was happening to hinm?
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer

Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

But Ana didn't answer. She simply cried out, "Santi!"

I shook my head sadly. "I don't think she can answer you Rose. She's too mixed up inside, she may need some time."

I looked towards the others and said, "Oh, and this person controlling me, she's back. I don't want to give her any information that she may want. I'm gonna leave, maybe wait in my room."

The others nodded and I turned to leave but my feet wouldn't move. I gritted my teeth.

"Would anyone care to carry me there?" I said through my teeth.

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

The uneasiness in Celia's voice made Matilda stopped where she stood.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Celia demanded, almost shouting.

There was a moment of silence.

"What do you want with me? Where am I?" Celia muttered before beginning to sob as she pulled on her hair and closed her eyes tight.

She whispered, "Who am I?"

Matilda turned back to Celia and walked towards so slowly. She saw that the girl withdrew and so Matilda simply sat a few feet away.

She scrutinized this frightened Celia. Something had changed. Matilda took the time to absorb this situation.

"...my name is Matilda." She mused softly, looking at Celia for any sign of recognition and when there wasn't she continued.

"And you're Celia Rae." Matilda added, trying to keep things as short and to the point as possible.

More confusion.

Someone was dying and she was trying to figure out another mystery.
"...I'm not going to hurt you." Matilda smiled politely. "I'm much smaller than you." She slowly got up to show Celia her height. "Don't you see?"

This was a lot harder than she thought...considering how very quiet Matilda could be.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

No one had answered me, and I was going to try to move again when a thought flashed in my head.

I tilted my head a little and listened.

"You guys, I think Matilda needs some help with Celia...she's forgotten...everything," I said.

I turned to the others and asked, "Who knows her the best?"

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I was kind of out of it, but I did notice when Joha tried to leave, so she wouldn't give any info away. She couldn't. "Would anyone care to carry me there?" Then she paused and said, "You guys, I think Matilda needs some help with Celia...she's forgotten...everything," said Joha. "Who knows her the best?"

Celia was having problems... I had to help her... she was like my little sister. I rose my hand slightly, "I know her pretty well." I said quietly, "I'll go help, and I can also bring you to your room." Before I was going to help Celia though, it would be a good time for me to get a little feeding in... I wouldn't be any good to anyone if I was dying of thirst.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey

i am bella
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

The small girl came back towards Celia and she recoiled slightly. The girl sat down a few feet away and told her her name, Matilda, she'd said. The name was unfamiliar, unknown. And then she spoke that same name again. Celia, Celia Rae. It was hers.
Matilda said that she wasn't going to hurt her and Celia felt she could believe her, some sort of hidden trust behind it, regardless of her pointing out her small stature.
"So I'm...Celia Rae? And you're Matilda?" She attempted to confirm her confusions. "But where am I? What's going on?"
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~

DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Ricardo was hiding in the next room over, listening to the conversations.
Yes! He heard what he needed to hear. Ana was the mate.
He needed to destroy them from the inside. Not as Santi. He would kill them all.
The strategic one, Rose, she needed to go. Those who plotted were eliminated.

Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl

edwardlikeshaystacks

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

"So I'm...Celia Rae? And you're Matilda?" Celia mirrored back to her.

Matilda nodded.

"But where am I? What's going on?" Celia asked, looking around.

Matilda parted her lips slightly to suck in a small unneccessary breath before pursing them.

"We are in Volterra, Italy." Matilda replied softly. "Inside the Volturi castle."

She wanted to tell Celia that there was something strange happening with Santiago. That there was someone dying and yet Matilda didn't know who. She didn't want to think of how much they were probably missing now...so she didn't tell the whole truth.

"...there is nothing going on. We're having a...gathering in the common room." Matilda mused.

"We should join them." She added, looking at the direction from which she had come.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

i am bella
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

Celia became more and more confused the more Matilda told her. None of it was making sense. Too many thoughts were running through her head as Matilda said something about a gathering and missed the comment completely.
"Volterra? Volturi? What? And why am I in a castle? Am I some kind of prisoner?!"
She began to panic again, not knowing what was going on. Her head felt like it was going to explode. She pulled her hair again and punched both hands to the ground on either side of her. She felt her hands get slightly stuck as she punched right through floor.
"WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME?!"
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~

Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Joha nodded and smiled as Elena volunteered to help both Matilda and Joha.

I heard that she had to feed soon, she was feeling weak. Only mentally of course.

"You can go feed Elena, I'll...umm...stay here I spose, and just read and try not to listen," I said, feeling frustrated.

I moved towards a table where books were scattered, and picked one up. I pasted a genuine smile on my face, I didn't want to add to everyone's troubles by being irritable.

I concentrated on my book, trying not to listen. I could drown out the voice easily of course, but the mental ones were not so easy.