- Team Carlisle -
"Did my heart love till now?
Forswear it, sight!
For I ne’er saw true beauty till this night."
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Twilight Guys

Post by SenorGimp »

because it seems you're being rude for the sheer sake of rudeness, and we don't appreciate that around here.
If you can keep your posts on a more relevant and less offensive level, then there won't be any problems...
Wishing you the best of luck
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
Dylan
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Dylan »

I agree with Gimp... I dont know what your problem is but being rude doesnt solve anything... I dont think the mods like to hear about members being immature or mean to any other member, girl or boy... So please just chill out...
Got A Draft, I would love to read it!
Searching for the a girl that will laugh at every stupid joke I tell. Who I want to hold until the end of time. The girl who I can call mine and who will call me her's... she is out there... I know...
-Dylan
ireadbookstoo
Wandering Through Town

Post by ireadbookstoo »

haha rude?

i should prolly clarify that in the discussion of these matters, there is a slight difference between the-way-the-world-is as oppose to the-way-we-like-the-world-to-be. in fact, the difference is a bit more than just slightly. throwing stones at someone who simply makes a point as to the-way-the-world-is, albeit bluntly, is not quite the same as take steps towards the-way-we-like-the-world-to-be.

so let me ask you, is the mighty banner of Twilight, in a general sense, more of a feminine or masculine thing?

exactly.

perhaps i too share your sympathies as to how we like Twilight to be viewed, but that is not the same as how Twilight IS being viewed. And as much as spitting at me seems to solve that problems, it in fact only solves world hunger.. and perhaps global warming.

lastly to be perfectly clear, to avoid absolutely any confusion, i proudly support and advocate for gay rights. in fact, i would gladly bleed and die for their rights, even though they don't apply to me, because an injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. instead, might i suggest we cast our stones at tall, good-looking men? because the Gabriel Aubry's and David Beckham's of this world are the true threat to our way of life. who are they to be more loved by God? brothers! cast your stones so we may cleanse our world of their blight.
- Team Carlisle -
"Did my heart love till now?
Forswear it, sight!
For I ne’er saw true beauty till this night."
Constantine
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Constantine »

ireadbookstoo - you hit a few nerve spots ROFLMAO!
i know you will heal, but i never wanna see you hurt.
~my fan art
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

ireadbookstoo wrote:haha rude?

i should prolly clarify that in the discussion of these matters, there is a slight difference between the-way-the-world-is as oppose to the-way-we-like-the-world-to-be. in fact, the difference is a bit more than just slightly. throwing stones at someone who simply makes a point as to the-way-the-world-is, albeit bluntly, is not quite the same as take steps towards the-way-we-like-the-world-to-be.

so let me ask you, is the mighty banner of Twilight, in a general sense, more of a feminine or masculine thing?

exactly.

perhaps i too share your sympathies as to how we like Twilight to be viewed, but that is not the same as how Twilight IS being viewed. And as much as spitting at me seems to solve that problems, it in fact only solves world hunger.. and perhaps global warming.

lastly to be perfectly clear, to avoid absolutely any confusion, i proudly support and advocate for gay rights. in fact, i would gladly bleed and die for their rights, even though they don't apply to me, because an injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. instead, might i suggest we cast our stones at tall, good-looking men? because the Gabriel Aubry's and David Beckham's of this world are the true threat to our way of life. who are they to be more loved by God? brothers! cast your stones so we may cleanse our world of their blight.
Laugh.Out.Loud.

The reason why it's feminine is because the story is mostly viewed in Bella's perspective. If it were viewed in Jacobs through the whole book, or Edwards, the Twilight Banner may be very different as oppose to the style that Stephanie Meyer wrote her book. So don't "exactly" us. The only person you need to prove is yourself, because it seems like you're not getting the point. Stop thinking that Twilight is for girls and that if boys read it, it's an "Unholy Abomination" WTF? It's a friggin book thats just very, extremely popular :lol:

A strong man sticks up for himself.

But a stronger man walks away.

So this will be my last post to you, as it seems like you're just not interpreting what we guys of the Lex have to say.
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

Woww^ :?

Well Yeh, Miista it was you I was talking about. :D You're really cool btw. :lol:
Sorry if the gay Q offended anyone, I was just curious and I'd like to have more gay friends :lol: I only know two people who are certainly gay, and two who we all think are but just haven't come out yet. Which is odd because I live in Brighton, which is the gay capital of the U.K. Our Gay pride is huge, and it's a fantastic parade, My Mum actually got propositioned by this woman :lol:
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

Spartan wrote:Woww^ :?

Well Yeh, Miista it was you I was talking about. :D You're really cool btw. :lol:
Sorry if the gay Q offended anyone, I was just curious and I'd like to have more gay friends :lol: I only know two people who are certainly gay, and two who we all think are but just haven't come out yet. Which is odd because I live in Brighton, which is the gay capital of the U.K. Our Gay pride is huge, and it's a fantastic parade, My Mum actually got propositioned by this woman :lol:
*Wipes tears*I feel special *sniffs* to be the only gay man on the Lex :lol:

Haha, don't worry. I'm sure the question didn't offend any gay person, unless they're the really, really, really, gay people. Ugh. Yeah I may be gay, but I do hate the way some gays act (I'm a hypocrite). It makes us even gayer Laugh.Out.Loud. Gay is enough and the word gay sounds weird, so I'm gonna start using the proper term, which is Homosexual bahahaha. I like that word better, because the "Homo" bit makes it sound funny :lol: Haha (I can't stop smiling).

Brighton aye... I might go there one day ;) Kidding :lol: I'm scared of travelling T_T

Well thank-you for the compliment ^_^ Much appreciated.

-Miista.
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

OMG, people, what's going on? :shock:

Sorry intruding like that, but last time I checked here there were some new twiguys introducing themselves (welcome to the boards, btw) and then you are calling each other racists/sexists/whatever. :o

Ireadbooks, please, please leave the boys. I got mad with that Only Boys Thread at first too, but, they deseve their space to talk about car/sports/guy things in general. (I went to check on the Guys Thread to see what is happening. Sorry, guys. But it seems pretty fun there).

It's just one little thread for them. They are not asking too much. There are not many of them here and they probably got bored of the gushing and the "I-Love-Edward" stuff. :) It's their espace. Let's respect them, okay? Please, don't press their buttons. They don't deseve this kind of treatment. :)
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

Lunna-san wrote:OMG, people, what's going on? :shock:

Sorry intruding like that, but last time I checked here there were some new twiguys introducing themselves (welcome to the boards, btw) and then you are calling each other racists/sexists/whatever. :o

Ireadbooks, please, please leave the boys. I got mad with that Only Boys Thread at first too, but, they deseve their space to talk about car/sports/guy things in general. (I went to check on the Guys Thread to see what is happening. Sorry, guys. But it seems pretty fun there).

It's just one little thread for them. They are not asking too much. There are not many of them here and they probably got bored of the gushing and the "I-Love-Edward" stuff. :) It's their espace. Let's respect them, okay? Please, don't press their buttons. They don't deseve this kind of treatment. :)
Thanks a bunch for understanding ^_^ Much appreciated xD

But it is fun arguing with her. Laugh.Out.Loud. I know I'm being an A class jerk, but she's so stupid. Ugh. I like girls who are intellect and wise. But then when I see her, it changes my perspective. She doesn't seem smart and wise to get the point. Sorry about all the troubles I've caused for everyone! *bends down on knees* forgive meh :lol:
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image