Twilight Guys

Ard Rhys69
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Twilight Guys

Post by Ard Rhys69 »

jlbower79 wrote:Will I would not 'hurt' you like that..... only one person get's that kind of pain on this board... UNLESS of course you just derserve it.... then like yeah... I'll hurt you... BADLY! :twisted:

And thanks for your whole moth speech (that was very sweet) but it'll take more then that to change my opinions.... Seriously if you could totally read my mind right now. You would be like :shock: and then :o and then probably :( but I would try to make you more :lol: but deep down I would be more :oops: but I prefer :D on everyone.

Did I confuse you yet?

WOOT WOOT (just for you whoneedsfangs ;) )
JAIME

Believe me Onin, that's a losing battle.
Is officially wearing foolinthemoon's "Hero Button"
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4736612/1/Victorias_Hunt
Onin
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Onin »

My understanding is limited to knowing I won't understand, and I don't intend on fighting that Ard. Though it seems she doesn't understand me either.
I'd love to have some feedback on my poems and rants. Check the blog on http://www.myspace.com/akaitachi if you have the time! I want some advice and critique, don't worry about offending me.
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

If it makes anyone feel any better, I have NO IDEA what any of you are talking about... :lol: ;)
That's my contribution to this "conversation???" :lol: :lol:
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
Lightwish
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Lightwish »

Sounds like drama 2 me
I am a faithfull Twi-Guy!
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

I seem to be confused too... I have no idea either what y'all are discussing.... I mean seriously.

*sits next to Will with a book in her hand and begins to read* and I understood you Will......

Though Ard is correct on that one.

Woot woot - though I'm half asleep at the moment...
Jaime
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
Lightwish
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Lightwish »

What are you doing up right now!! I thought I was the only nut job that would be online at this time! Glad to see that I am not the only one!

Hows it goin by the way Jaime?

jlbower79 wrote:I seem to be confused too... I have no idea either what y'all are discussing.... I mean seriously.

*sits next to Will with a book in her hand and begins to read* and I understood you Will......

Though Ard is correct on that one.

Woot woot - though I'm half asleep at the moment...
Jaime
I am a faithfull Twi-Guy!
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

^ to be completely honest I drank 3 bottles of water before I went to bed last night... :shock: and I just woke up to go potty and I just happen to check my computer..... so what I'm really trying to say is you are the only nut job :D

kidding kidding Scott.

I'm trying to get dress so I can go pick up my mom and go see Push.... I hope it's good.

Hey if any of you guys yahoo - add me. I'll let you guess what my yahoo nick is.

Woot
Jaime
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Push was so good, I'm actually trying to work some of it into Giovanni's story. :lol:

So I had the most bizarre dream last night. I usually don't dream, just slip from going to bed to waking up. This one, though...

So I dreamt that I built this wooden birdhouse and attached it to a tree. The place looks like the parking lot of the church we go to- which itself is weird, the lot has no trees in it.

The birds are apparently crows.

Then other animals started to live with them. A baby monkey. A bird that looks like a cockatiel with green and yellow feathers. A baby gorilla- except it wasn't a real baby gorilla; rather, it was a robot designed to act like one. Except it could speak English. And it was... confused. Apparently mommy gorilla rejected it. Also, it could tell what it was programmed to do- it told me it had programming to behave as male or female (and I saw this being displayed on a screen on its belly).

Plus, the ground around the tree was full of these green mounds- like cut grass made into tiny hills. The green bird loved these things, pecking at each one, until he pecked one and the baby monkey popped out of it- looking very much like it had just done its business in the mound- and walked/climbed into the birdhouse.

The last thing I remember is the look of horror on the green bird's face.

I seriously woke up and went "wth was that?" :shock:
NZTwilighter
Settled in Forks

Post by NZTwilighter »

Hey just thought you all might like an update . . .

Took my partner to Twilight the other night, and suprise of all suprises he actually quite liked the movie!!! :P
Trust me this is major because i didnt think he would like it at all, its def not his usual movie type.

so anyway tried suggesting that if he liked the movie he should read the book because you get heaps more info and its even better etc but he said no. Not giving up though spec since weve made so headway.
I enjoy the cold, diamonds and hearthrobs.
Team Edward.
Onin
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Onin »

Cool, good job! Hope they come around to joining us!
I'd love to have some feedback on my poems and rants. Check the blog on http://www.myspace.com/akaitachi if you have the time! I want some advice and critique, don't worry about offending me.