Twilight Guys

Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Re: Twilight Guys

Post by Elizabeth »

shape-shifter wrote:I tried to get my friend(another boy) to read Twilight. He knows about it but he won;t read it.He says he won't even see the movie
He may be or become a closet Twilight fan, or he may give in one day- you never know, there's still hope! I have found that many male readers will not come out and say they've read any of the books, but if you ask, they'll be honest about it. It may just be because I'm an open-minded female who won't laugh at them. I've talked to some of the teen male readers at work, I work at a juv. detention center, and I'm 24, maybe they don't feel threatened by sharing this bit of info since I've admitted to reading it too? Who knows! Twilight's been on frequent rotation at work since I read it- with both male and females, I recommend it to anyone who'll listen.
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
sarahbells
Settled in Forks

Post by sarahbells »

Cocoa wrote:Are you a Twilight Guy? This thread is dedicated to you.
ok so I was wondering if edwards love for bella was realistic. All the girls I talked to always said that it was and that was what they were looking for. So I decided to make my husband real twilight so he could give me a mans perspective. Well he told me that that kind of love is sooooo not real. It is to intense on so many levels. So I got my answer and he ended up reading the rest of the books as well. I could not believe it! He is not one to read. Even when he reads his textbooks for class he falls asleep but he read these and liked them. He also gave me a lot of insite into a mans view of love and the love in this book to be spacific. I loved that he read it! It makes me love him even more! =-)
Casanova
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Casanova »

The love between Bella and Edward is certainly real, it's just rare. However we can make the conscious decision to love like them and (for those of us that are looking) to find someone that can love us that way back. As a guy, I say that I want to love like that and I can love like that, I just need to find my Bella.
shape-shifter
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by shape-shifter »

OMFG:

TODAY I MET A GIRL WHO HATES TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

shape-shifter wrote:OMFG:

Ummmmm WHAT?!?! Why?! How is that even possible?!?! I hope you put her in her place! :x
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
Alternative Moon
Settled in Forks

Post by Alternative Moon »

I'm an Twilight guy, and after reading the books, over the time span of 1 week, I am extreamly blissful that I did. I can't thank the girl, who got me started enough.

I really am, an girl when it comes to emotions. Im the guy at the movie theater crying at Wall-E, just to mention an movie most people doesnt cry at, so as you may guess, my eyes didnt stay dry through the books.

The best thing about reading this series, is that I think it finally made me get overt he break with my ex girlfriend, 4 months ago. We had been together for 5 years. 5 years of happines, when suddenly she decides its over. I didnt really get over it, and I really didnt act like myself. Not exactly like Bella did in New Moon, but not like myself either.

This books have given me new hope though, and I feel that im waking up with new eyes. I cant wait to get out and experience the world probably again.

If the Edward/Bella love exists.. I think it does, but it depends on the 2 parts of the relationsship, if they are both willing to love as much as Bella and Edward does, I think its possible. I think its rare though, that two people can devote themself that much to each other.. We always got hope though, and im hoping :)
shape-shifter
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by shape-shifter »

CantBreathe wrote:
shape-shifter wrote:OMFG:

Ummmmm WHAT?!?! Why?! How is that even possible?!?! I hope you put her in her place! :x
don't worry i did
waiting for a meteor
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by waiting for a meteor »

shape-shifter & CantBreathe wrote:shape-shifter: OMFG: TODAY I MET A GIRL WHO HATES TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
CantBreathe: Ummmmm WHAT?!?! Why?! How is that even possible?!?! I hope you put her in her place! :x
shape-shifter: don't worry i did
Your are not being serious, both of you, huh? A girl who hates TW is not that bad, makes one more copy of the books a guy can buy & love :P
No Rose, your backside is not getting any bigger – its frozen in time, remember?
Parallel evolution? My Twin = darkrider
Dylan
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Dylan »

waiting for a meteor wrote:
shape-shifter & CantBreathe wrote:shape-shifter: OMFG: TODAY I MET A GIRL WHO HATES TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
CantBreathe: Ummmmm WHAT?!?! Why?! How is that even possible?!?! I hope you put her in her place! :x
shape-shifter: don't worry i did
Your are not being serious, both of you, huh? A girl who hates TW is not that bad, makes one more copy of the books a guy can buy & love :P
Hell yeah!!! I LOVE the optomism :D!!! And I dont think you should hate on people just because they dont read a book... Although she must be a freak not to like twilight.... ( Im a Hypocrite ) lol
Got A Draft, I would love to read it!
Searching for the a girl that will laugh at every stupid joke I tell. Who I want to hold until the end of time. The girl who I can call mine and who will call me her's... she is out there... I know...
-Dylan
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

waiting for a meteor wrote:Your are not being serious, both of you, huh? A girl who hates TW is not that bad, makes one more copy of the books a guy can buy & love
No, not very serious. I don't care if someone doesn't like the books, to each their own. I personally cannot imagine how a girl could not like them. I have, however, heard lots of criticism from different sources, I just can't really bring myself to see their point of view ;)
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!