Twilight Guys

Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Twilight Guys

Post by Spartan »

haha nice ( a bit of a pointless post but oh well )
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
slayerchick303
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by slayerchick303 »

aimee_xbella wrote:
Spartan wrote:Yeh - But you see the main point is that guys take so much longer ( in general ) to mature than girls and an awful lot of the people who've read these books are teenagers and few teenage boys would have the balls to read a "girly" book
Haha good point. But still, the world would be a much better place if all guys are like Edward. It's unfortunate that they aren't, oh well =).
That is very true. Guys do take much longer to mature (both physically and emotionally). I do think that the world would be a better place if more men were like Edward, but I want people to be who they are and not change to meet standards set by a fictional character.

I wouldn't mind if a lot of vampire-human hybrids were around as long as they were like Renesmee and... oh, what's his name... the other nice vampire-human hybrid... his name Nuel, right? I've only read Breaking Dawn twice, so I don't really remember.
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

slayerchick303 wrote:
aimee_xbella wrote:the world would be a much better place if all guys are like Edward. It's unfortunate that they aren't, oh well =).
That is very true. Guys do take much longer to mature (both physically and emotionally). I do think that the world would be a better place if more men were like Edward, but I want people to be who they are and not change to meet standards set by a fictional character.

I wouldn't mind if a lot of vampire-human hybrids were around as long as they were like Renesmee and... oh, what's his name... the other nice vampire-human hybrid... his name Nuel, right? I've only read Breaking Dawn twice, so I don't really remember.
Nahuel. I don't want all guys to be like Edward - as much as they ARE annoying and Immature they're guys and we love them for it. To be honest I wouldn't like to date a guy like Edward - Jasper for me please.
The hybrid thing wouldn't work for me, all these people who drink blood and can turn you into a vamp ( the males ) it just wouldn't be right. I really love the books but I wouldn't like any aspect of them to be real. O.K maybe I'd like the mercedes Gaurdian that would be an awsome car : P. But I hope you get my point.

Oh and do you realise that not only have we like taken over the Guys thread - we've basically been complaining about how much we dislike them all on it :lol:
aimee_xbella
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by aimee_xbella »

Spartan wrote: Nahuel. I don't want all guys to be like Edward - as much as they ARE annoying and Immature they're guys and we love them for it. To be honest I wouldn't like to date a guy like Edward - Jasper for me please.
The hybrid thing wouldn't work for me, all these people who drink blood and can turn you into a vamp ( the males ) it just wouldn't be right. I really love the books but I wouldn't like any aspect of them to be real. O.K maybe I'd like the mercedes Gaurdian that would be an awsome car : P. But I hope you get my point.

Oh and do you realise that not only have we like taken over the Guys thread - we've basically been complaining about how much we dislike them all on it :lol:
Yeah I know what you mean, I wouldn't like the whole world to be like Edward either because then he won't be special anymore. So I guess that there needs to be diversity. I would love to date Edward tbh, I've had enough of guys who are mean, inconsiderate, and doesn't even care for girls. I think any of the Cullen guys would make excellent boyfriends/husbands and etc =p. I don't think I would mind if there are actual vampires though. It'd add a little more magic and excitement to the world. I personally would love to believe in magic.

And haha :) you're right. But it's okay, kudos to all twilight guys :D
jacob fanboy
Settled in Forks

Post by jacob fanboy »

i am a twilight guy, and i don't think guys mature slower then girls emotionally, i personally think girls are the one who are immature most of the time. that aside, i would say my personality is more like seth or jacob's or a combo of both. but i am not a jerk, take for example, I am 26(turned 26 in august) and I meet my fiancee in college, and she is the only person i have ever been with intimately and we have been together for 6 years. I have a light hearted personality but i am a 1 woman guy. I think just a lot of girls are attracted to a lot of qualities in men that outwardly looks appealing but ultimately is the same trait that all jerks might posses. Like for example a lot of girls want a man to be confident, but it is a double edge sword, because about 75 percent of the guys that are really confident think they are hot stuff, and act like jerks and most likely to cheat on you or leave you. its not girls fault its just hardwired into our dna, like basic animal instincts to be attracted to those kind of qualities.
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

jacob fanboy wrote:i am a twilight guy, and i don't think guys mature slower then girls emotionally, i personally think girls are the one who are immature most of the time. that aside, i would say my personality is more like seth or jacob's or a combo of both. but i am not a jerk, take for example, I am 26(turned 26 in august) and I meet my fiancee in college, and she is the only person i have ever been with intimately and we have been together for 6 years. I have a light hearted personality but i am a 1 woman guy. I think just a lot of girls are attracted to a lot of qualities in men that outwardly looks appealing but ultimately is the same trait that all jerks might posses. Like for example a lot of girls want a man to be confident, but it is a double edge sword, because about 75 percent of the guys that are really confident think they are hot stuff, and act like jerks and most likely to cheat on you or leave you. its not girls fault its just hardwired into our dna, like basic animal instincts to be attracted to those kind of qualities.
I suppose the maturity thing would be different from a guys perspective but maybe you're basing it on the girls you personally know quite well or the guys.
Thats a really good point about the confidence thing, you need a limit to it both ways, not to shy and not a prick. But shyness isn't a bad point for me, though has anyone ever considered that we might be attracted do guys like that by natural selection - like impriting, we're attracted to the guys that we think could best concieve or pass on useful genes?
cullen_girl
Settled in Forks

Post by cullen_girl »

*sneaks a peek* No, I'm not a boy. I was just interested in seeing what the Twilight Boys wrote. I'm surprised that a lot of you are courteous. All the boys I know are a little obscene.
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

cullen_girl wrote:*sneaks a peek* No, I'm not a boy. I was just interested in seeing what the Twilight Boys wrote. I'm surprised that a lot of you are courteous. All the boys I know are a little obscene.
Maybe that's because most of the people on this thread are actually girls :lol:
jacob fanboy
Settled in Forks

Post by jacob fanboy »

But I really am a a guy :cry:
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Sorry to drop in on the Guys thread but I just thought that we could use a little more guy mojo in the Gen X thread if your 30+ (or late 20's) and the Gutter if you are way over 25.

The Gutter is a more mature thread and we have a couple of guys there but are always looking for more.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!