Twilight Guys

Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Twilight Guys

Post by Spartan »

How many of you TwiGuys aren't from the U.S? Or Rather - Where do you all come from?
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

TWILIGHT GUYS!!! YES!
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
Reiken777
Settled in Forks

Post by Reiken777 »

Hey Twiguys,

Anyways im 22 and i thought I would comment on some of the things that I have read but for starters I am NOT a twiguy.... YET that is lol

I just saw the movie tonight and I'm utterly fascinated by it.. I usually watch romantic movies if im depressed or down, after a break-up or going through a hard time in a relationship.. I get enjoyment out of seeing the perfect relationship it gives me hope that someday I will find my so called "bella" and expierence that same passion...

Romantic guys are out there, but as some of the other dudes/guys have said, There usually the not appealing guys with a crush on you.. Most women I've dated have said that Girls are attracted to the guys who treat them like crap.. Everyone is differant and there are girls out there who want a Nice/romantic guy.. It all changes with age.. women in there 20's are not looking to get married there looking to date men.. So they go for the most socially accepted type.. There are exceptions though...

I can garentee you this though, for every one women who wishes they had a romantic guy/bf There are 2 romantic guys out there that just wish they could show a women how much they have to offer.. But are never given the chance...

Anyways I'm going to B&N tomorrow to pick up the second book, I know alot of people will tell me to read the first one, but in all honesty Im going out on a limb to read this series.. I have never been a reader, Last book I read was a goosebumps in school... I'm just so drawn in to the story that I'm going to do everything in my power to read the second book and the third and the forth... :P
aimee_xbella
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by aimee_xbella »

Reiken777 wrote:Hey Twiguys,

Anyways im 22 and i thought I would comment on some of the things that I have read but for starters I am NOT a twiguy.... YET that is lol

I just saw the movie tonight and I'm utterly fascinated by it.. I usually watch romantic movies if im depressed or down, after a break-up or going through a hard time in a relationship.. I get enjoyment out of seeing the perfect relationship it gives me hope that someday I will find my so called "bella" and expierence that same passion...

Romantic guys are out there, but as some of the other dudes/guys have said, There usually the not appealing guys with a crush on you.. Most women I've dated have said that Girls are attracted to the guys who treat them like crap.. Everyone is differant and there are girls out there who want a Nice/romantic guy.. It all changes with age.. women in there 20's are not looking to get married there looking to date men.. So they go for the most socially accepted type.. There are exceptions though...

I can garentee you this though, for every one women who wishes they had a romantic guy/bf There are 2 romantic guys out there that just wish they could show a women how much they have to offer.. But are never given the chance...

Anyways I'm going to B&N tomorrow to pick up the second book, I know alot of people will tell me to read the first one, but in all honesty Im going out on a limb to read this series.. I have never been a reader, Last book I read was a goosebumps in school... I'm just so drawn in to the story that I'm going to do everything in my power to read the second book and the third and the forth... :P
Ahhh I'm so glad another guys finds Twilight fascinating instead of... repulsive or anything haha.

I'm glad you are mature enough to understand Edward & Bella's love, and also that you enjoy it =D
Although I think a lot of women do want to be treated nicely, I mean just look at all the female fans of Edward =p

But I highly recommend you read the first one, because it's different than the movie. The book will give you more insight into the love that Edward & Bella share, and it's just a good book. =D

Well, welcome to the universe of Twilight, hope you enjoy it :)
Goldeneye
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Goldeneye »

Hey All Im new to the Boards

So Im a Twilight guy to

Im 22 and live in Florida , I Think people who judge on who gets to read a book on the characters gender is extremely close minded. At first I was one of those guys who thought twilight was a chick book but then my friends read it and I was like... hmm ok maybe ill read it I bought the first book and finished all fours books in 3 weeks lol The story is very well written and has something that alot of people identify with. Its odd because my younger sister (12) adores twilight and weve never been able to talk about something in common so thats nice lol. I think the passion and deep unconditional love that is explained in the books is something everyone wants ya know. hehe thats all just introducing my self :)

P.s. I think my fav part of the movie was when the entire cullen family was in the kitchen. Because it showed how they interacted esme really is the mom lol when she told Rosalie to "pick that up.. Now!" I was like wow go esme lol
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

Goldeneye wrote:Hey All Im new to the Boards

So Im a Twilight guy too

Im 22 and live in Florida
Maybe you can be mates with Rieken777 :lol:

Oh and Rieken should definately read Twilight first!
Goldeneye wrote: At first I was one of those guys who thought twilight was a chick book but then my friends read it and I was like... hmm ok maybe ill read it I bought the first book and finished all fours books in 3 weeks lol The story is very well written and has something that alot of people identify with. Its odd because my younger sister (12) adores twilight and weve never been able to talk about something in common so thats nice lol.
haha! That's great that you can talk to your sister - I can bet It means an awful lot to her. My friend had this great long convo with her Boyfriends Mum about how hot Edward is and if it was wrong for his Mum to fancy a 17 yr old - which Emily countered with " Is it wrong for me - a fifteen yr old - who's dating your son, to date a 110 yr old" hahaa!

I laughed a lot at my friend who was really proud at having finished the series in a month when I finished them all in like 2 days lol - I read really quick and If I get into a book I'll read it for hours. It's not a bad thing to spend a week or so reading a book like that and I don't think it means you're stupid or anything in case you were offended - It just reminded me of my friend.
Goldeneye
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Goldeneye »

Yeah my sister actually just finished reading book one and Ill be buyign her the remaining books for christmas :)
I also thought about getting her a replica of rosalies necklace from the movie i thought shed really like that
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

Goldeneye wrote:Yeah my sister actually just finished reading book one and Ill be buyign her the remaining books for christmas :)
I also thought about getting her a replica of rosalies necklace from the movie i thought shed really like that
That is a WAYY good Idea - I wish my bro bought me nice necklaces lol
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Awww... Goldeneye, I wish I had a brother like you! but sadly no brother, or any siblings for that matter.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Goldeneye
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Goldeneye »

Yeah I was intrigued by the fact that each of the cullens in the movie had the cullen family crest on them in thier wardrobe

Carlisle - Crest Ring
Esme - Bracelet
Rosalie - Necklace
Alice - Choker
Emmett, Jasper & Edward - Wristband

just a cool movie thing they added which wasnt in the book ya know