Adult thread -- The Summer House II

older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House II

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Good morning everyone!

If you have a chance, please listen to the brief interview with Chris Weitz linked on the opening page of the Lex. Larry from MTV told Chris we all knew that Taylor was close to not getting the part of Jacob in New Moon. Larry asked Chris what exactly was said when Chris was made director of New Moon and had that initial meeting with Taylor? Chris hilariously said when he first met with Taylor, that he (Chris) took off his shirt and asked Taylor if he could look like that in two months? And then Taylor said he was willing to try, and then Taylor came back in a couple of months with Chris' abs. :lol: :lol: Anyway, it's much funnier if you watch it and it's just a short video. I so heart Chris Weitz and am thrilled that he's directing New Moon instead of the hippie/indie/Rob Pattinson-crushing Catherine Hardwicke, bless her heart.

Trine, we're so glad you get to keep your job until at least Christmas. It's nice to have some assurance, especially in these uncertain economic times. (Geez, now I sound like a TV advertisement :lol: .)

Mandy, we're glad you're permanently back with us, sans computer problems. Kudos to the computer tech guy for finally fixing your computer and especially for making a special comment about your Rob-cardboard-cutout (that almost sounds like a cookie name from Wide Awake--Rob Cardboard Cut-outs :D ) As we told Julie M. who rejoined us after a long absence, remember to gradually rebuild your tolerance to Robcrack so that you don't injure yourself or spontaneously combust. 8-)

Kristiner, Hi! I can't believe the stupid media can't get Rob's name right! Really...how difficult is that to do when he's currently one of the most famous 20-somethings on the planet? Glad your sunburn is a little better!

Jade, I'm happy with 2 movies for Breaking Dawn, or even 1 epic-length movie as I'm still not completely sure if they can even pull off that movie successfully. Of course if Summit chooses David Slade to direct Breaking Dawn, it will probably turn into The Saw VII--Gory Bloodbath, or something similar. :evil:
Thanks for your link to the video of the cute Kristen Stewart moments. I loved when she started banging chopsticks (or some version thereof) while Rob was playing and the look on their faces was priceless.) :D

David,We're proud of you--we love Giovanni and "Starry Night" and are so sorry you didn't win. ;) We're looking foward to your next story.
Banner by TammyAZ
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Morning lovely ladies. :)

Just wanted to say thank you for all the kind words. I'm over the sadness- 'twas a natural reaction- and am glad that I got to experience it at all. So again, thank you everyone for reading and voting. I am truly honored. /bow

Well, as far as the next story, I'm hoping it comes to me. I might need to reread the books or something...
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

JulieM wrote:And, I hate to ask this, but who is that in your new banner, Julie?
Tori Amos. I've loved her since I was 14.

Image Image
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
sillyme
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sillyme »

First comment? WORD!!!

As for the video...I and others have said it before, but "awwwwwwww"...how cute is he? You have to remember too though, that interview was done wwwaaaaaayyyyyy before he was recognized by the media! There's no way you could attend a panel with an audience THAT calm anymore...I don't care where it is! Mind you...depends on the audience, but I'm sure even if we were to attend a Rob event, we would be a tad more excited than the fans at that panel ;)

Kristiner....holy crappers that drawing is insane! That person is seriously talented...it's gorgeous (as is the subject ;))!

Thanks everyone for the warm Welcome Back! *hugs*

Elle.
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

ForJazz926 wrote:
JulieM wrote:And, I hate to ask this, but who is that in your new banner, Julie?
Tori Amos. I've loved her since I was 14.
OMG ME TOO! Although I must say I did not recognize her in the picture. I mostly stopped listening to her when she got all happy and her music changed-- after Boys for Pele. I bought one album after that -- the one with the second disk that had live versions of all her songs.

But when I was into her (and I'm still into her old stuff) I bought EVERYTHING I could get my hands on. I have some bootleg interview that she did, and the single versions of many songs (for the B sides, duh). I even have her book (spoiler: it's terrible). And I saw her in concert twice.

I feel like such a failed Toriphile that I didn't recognize her, especially since she's been on my mind after the reference to her in Tropic of Virgo (I know. I wanted to hug IABB).

I think it's perfectly clear... I'm in the wrong band now, ohhh ohh.

Image Image Image
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Edward_Addict wrote:And I think it's really funny how that article said they'd have to make major adjustments because of the "explicit sex" in the book. Um... did we read the same book? Because I searched and searched every crevice of that mofo and explicit sex was nowhere to be found. Dammit.
I KNOW! They were in the water all nekkid and I was all 8-) and then it jumps to them in bed and Edward's all depressy and thinks he's a monsters again and I kept checking to see if maybe the pages got stuck together and I missed the sexy time. For cereals did those folks get a different copy than us?! Even when Bella seduces him a week later we're still rooster blocked from the good stuff.

Missed 5 pages so forgive me if I miss anything

Elle/JulieM~ glad to have you both back

Kris~ sorry to hear about the sunburn on top of JesusFest. I got a Top 40 Christian Rock CD when I asked for Green Day's American Idiot album. I feel your pain.

Rob artwork~ *is totes jealous*

Breaking Dawn as 3 Parts~ I'm on the fence. I don't think they've got enough material to make 3 but then I wonder if maybe they'll put in MORE stuff that we missed or they'll embellish scenes. It could go either way.
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Hi

I think its a good thing to put BD into 3 movies. I thought 2 but three will have the most in it and I really want to see it. The first getting Married and pregnant, the second labor and turning Bella into a vamp. and the three would be the witnessess and the show down.
http://s449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... 5ea8a1.pbr
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good afternoon, my hearts. Damn work for blocking all my fun. Busy days suck.

Thought I would throw in a few comments so's that you all don't forget me.

MiniMe~ I heartily concur...WITH THE NTED EXCEPTIONS OF CARLISLE AND JASPER. Overstyled Ken Doll and Blonde Mike Brady Perm Wig are NOT the looks. Chris, salons and hair dye are good things, Buddy. All I'm saying

GenevieveCullen wrote:
Edward_Addict wrote:And I think it's really funny how that article said they'd have to make major adjustments because of the "explicit sex" in the book. Um... did we read the same book? Because I searched and searched every crevice of that mofo and explicit sex was nowhere to be found. Dammit.
I KNOW! They were in the water all nekkid and I was all 8-) and then it jumps to them in bed and Edward's all depressy and thinks he's a monsters again and I kept checking to see if maybe the pages got stuck together and I missed the sexy time. For cereals did those folks get a different copy than us?! Even when Bella seduces him a week later we're still rooster blocked from the good stuff.

Genevieve and Mandy~ TOTALLY. I lmfao when I read that. I was seriously like... :shock: :? Ummm, did I miss something that I really really would have enjoyed reading. Not that I am either for or against the explicit sex. It works in some things (fanfic holla) and maybe not so much in others. But, seriously, by the time they got to Isle Esme, I was just about as sexually frustrated as Edward!!! A little release might have been a nice thing. Alls I'm saying.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

OMG YES ME TOO!!!! I read an interview for CW where he was, in a kind way, dissing the "blue hues"..I'm going to have to find it because I was like, "I LOVE YOU CW!!!"