Adult thread -- The Summer House II

G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House II

Post by G-Faerie08 »

diane771 wrote: Gii- did Peter have his dark hair since he is on Showtime now. I like blond hair
I really like Jackson with the blond hair, I think he should keep it. but I guess guys wouldn't go to all that trouble.
I still can't believe about Rachelle that role was her and she did a good job and Eclipes was her fight scene with Edward. :(
I am wondering how many more changes will be before the Saga is complete. As long as Kristen and Rob are there its not a problem, watched the dialog of Twilight yesterday, Rob is so funny. Garden burger. I hope everyone sees that on your DVD
Yeah. Peter had his natural dark locks..and he was crazy gorgeous!!! RAWR! I agree about the commentary on the DVD..it was so much fun hearing them talk about the movie and while I don't like her, Catherine was the only one actually serious when talking about the movie..Rob kept joking around..he was funny though :lol: so its all good
sillyme
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sillyme »

Good evening everyone :D Have we lost anyone due the Rob's hotness yet? Those EW outtakes are GORGEOUS!!! I blush just looking at them!

Just looking over a few previous posts...

@Ashley ~ How's your earache doing hun? I had one of those not too long ago...it was so bad that it made you want to rip off your ear just to make the pain go away! So hope you're feeling better :D

@Jen ~ I too tried tanning this week...perfect weather for it, but yeah, the humidity does not make me look pretty! The heat, plus sitting in the sun and NO breeze is just unbearable. Although, I was successful and got some pretty nice colour over the last few days!

Okay, what is the PervSwing and how did that one come about? :lol: Were we running out of room on the PervCouch?

One more thing before I go...

Clicking here may cause sexplosion...or death! *THUD* Needs.This.Photoshoot.NOW!!!

Oh, and Welcome Sarah! I'm Elle! You'll find me posting occassionally as real life is kicking my beehind right now...but always lurking!

Elle.
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!
moon sidhe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by moon sidhe »

Everyone - Wow, you guys are like the awesomest, most welcoming bunch on the entire forum. Now I just have to keep all the names straight. :?

I think that's the first time I've ever seen a mod delete content. :lol: Fabulous. I think I'll enjoy it in here. Too bad they can't verify ages on here for certain forums. PG-13 content is just so.... PG-13.

Just to be clear, is this thread supposed to be specifically about Rob or is this just where all of us with smutty minds hang out?

Mandy - I am also from So. Cal! (I think it was you who asked...?) Although I'm actually a transplant from back East. I've been here for ~5 years now. I really wish I could have made ComicCon. *sigh* Sadly I was out of town. But I did randomly see Catherine Hardwicke walking around in L.A. a couple weeks ago. We were both walking with our S.O.s (I presume that dude was her SO? But who knows) and stopped to look in the same shop window in Venice. I've had a couple other random sightings. My favorite is sighting Adrian Brody. I freaking love him. He's kinda a tad weird looking, but in a way that just hangs together so well. And those eyes.... so soulful. <3 And then I saw Jack Nicholson walking out of an Hermes store with a lady friend and her teenage daughters. and man he was funny looking. Kind of had that self-satisfied smirk, sunglasses, wearing a sea foam green suit, and his hair was this bright reddish orange in a bad comb over.

Oh I've read all of the southern vampire series! I agree that book Eric is better than TB Eric. But hell if I can think of anyone who would be able to pull off that character any better.

Southern Vampire Series / Possible True Blood Spoilers

I really hope they do the story line where Eric loses his memory. Like, really. A lot. haha.

And ok, Maryann? wth? The lady is impressively scary/crazy. I think the actress pulls it off quite well. I actually like what they did to her character for this season. She had such a comparatively minor role in the book. I've heard some people say that she's trying to get Tara and Eggs to conceive a demon baby. Don't quite know how I feel about that but it's a funny thought.

End Spoilers

Jen - Oh the cliff diving scene! I wasn't even thinking about that, but that will be super cool to see on the big screen. I think that one and pretty much all of Volterra, and then the reunion at the end are what I'm most looking forward to. I can't wait to see how the Volturi look.

So, what's the difference between the PervCouch and the PervSwing and how does one choose?

Ok, if this is really supposed to be a Rob thread, sorry for writing a huge post that's incredibly off-topic!

Edit: Elle - way to make me explode into a big pile of goo. haha. Amazing pic.
You are in my blood like holy wine
and you taste so bitter but you taste so sweet
Oh I could drink a case of you darling
And I would still be on my feet
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

moon sidhe wrote:I think that's the first time I've ever seen a mod delete content. :lol: Fabulous. I think I'll enjoy it in here. Too bad they can't verify ages on here for certain forums. PG-13 content is just so.... PG-13.
Sarah~ Deleting content is NOTHING new here. The reason we all meet and hang out here is that we pretty much got kicked of the RP as EC thread because we didn't really talk about RP as EC, so much as ANYTHING having to do with RP!!! The capper was the crazy backside eParty we threw in honor of Rob's b-day in May. Seriously, I think it was 15 pages of eDrinking, ePole and eBar dancing, eKaraoke and random eCraziness. That was when the mods finally surrendered, and just decided to give us our own thread. So, yeah, deleting content... MEH....amateur status for us. :lol: :twisted: :lol:
moon sidhe wrote:Just to be clear, is this thread supposed to be specifically about Rob or is this just where all of us with smutty minds hang out?
Ummmm... Yes. :D We TRY to focus mainly on Rob, but somehow, subjects like Johnny Depp, milk containers, manscaping and studs somehow work their way into our conversations. As do Top 5 Freebie lists, Girl Lists, and the F, K & M Lists. We will also occasionally end up discussing our favorite fanfics, seeing as how many of us are addicted to the same ones.

EDIT: MiniPics from what most are assuming will be Rob's November VF cover have been posted/leaked. They are on the side of tiny but...

:o :shock: Sweet Jesus Mary & Joseph Save My Ever Living Soul!!!!!!!!!!

Umm...
Gah!!!
Ahhh...
THUD!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
moon sidhe

Post by moon sidhe »

Caryn - I forgot to mention in my last post how much I truly appreciate your Corner, because it does deserve a capital C. I hope the high priestess isn't stingy with her permission to enter. hehe.

eDrinking and ePole dancing??? :lol: :lol: :lol: When is the next time you're throwing one of these wild and crazy parties? I'll make the eTinis.

So what are your favorite fics around here? I'm sure I share a few with you:

The Office (Beautiful Ba$tard --> droooooooool)
The List (more drool)
The Submissive/The Dominant/ I'm sure eventually The Training
Wide Awake (duh)
Withering the Ferns
Tropic of Virgo (has my fav music of any fic)
Deconstructing Dracula (Heme/Onc Britward = hot)
If Love Could Light a Candle (my most recent fav and is amazing)
Memoria in Aeterna (a new one just finished by Americnxidiot, prompted by AG, and was just really touching)
Creature of Habit
Bonne Foi
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

moon sidhe wrote:
So, what's the difference between the PervCouch and the PervSwing and how does one choose?

Ok, if this is really supposed to be a Rob thread, sorry for writing a huge post that's incredibly off-topic!
Sarah, I think Caryn just mentioned that we all get pretty off-topic here, and nobody cares. Sometimes I'll just throw in a hot picture of Robcrack near the end to make a post even remotely Rob-related.:lol: I'm Tracy, by the way.

I cannot honestly remember who or why we came up with the PervSwing. Did Pammy (who we sadly haven't heard from in awhile) have something to do with the PervSwing? It seems like someone mentioned something a few months ago about sitting next to Rob on the PervCouch... and then sitting in Rob's lap... and then straddling Rob...on a swing... and then it just all went downhill from there. 8-) Can anyone else remember anything about the PervSwing?

Laura, thanks... I think :? for the morphed picture of Robsten. Ouch. :lol:

Elle, Hi! We've missed you around here too. Sorry that real life is kicking you in the butt. Just kick it right back. :)

Diane, love your new banner. I had to tear myself away from the computer screen after I realized I'd been staring at your banner for ten minutes and forgot why I turned on the computer in the first place. :D

Edit: There are some lovely pictures over at Robsessed from the Twilight movie premiere. I'm sure we've seen most of these before, but oh my God...It's that half-smirk and the tousled, must-run-my-fingers-through-it-hair 8-)
Banner by TammyAZ
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

newtonscricket wrote:Oh whoops.

Ok, so what I was trying to say was you know THAT SCENE in Little Ashes? the scene for which Caryn just asked for the gif? The scene where Dali is WATCHING Lorca with, you know, a lady? I just wanted to say that scene is just heartwrenching and made me think a lot of Wide Awake, esp Edward and Bella's disastrous "first time". All three of the characters in the Little Ashes scene end up horrified and nauseated. And earlier in the movie, when Dali attempts to be, you know, WITH Lorca he has a full-on, CookieBella-style emotional breakdown.
Hahaha! NewJen, I totes had to go back and be like "what did she say here that was worth deleting?" but I guess any of the non-adults who stumble through could have understood your previous description, and this is more like the adult jokes in Disney/kids films. Just subtle enough ;).

JenCanada, we had a high of about 80 degrees here and everyone said how nice of a day it was... but in Colorado we have a dry heat.

Are we talking about scenes from Eclipse or NM? I read all the pages but my memory fails me. Therefore I will answer both.

NM -- the reunion. The near kiss w/ Jake. Any friend moment w/ Jake.

Eclipse -- the tent scene. The second Jacob kiss. The LEG HITCH OMG. The KISS WHERE HE TAKES HER OUT OF THE TRUCK AND OPENS THE DOOR WITHOUT STOPPING THE KISS.

Caryn, my cupcake, those tiny, weensy, microscopic pics are a bit of a spork tease. Also, wasn't there an eSlip N Slide at Rob's ebirthday party?

Sarah, the only way to keep the names straight is to consult the list frequently. That's the only way I can do it. I'm Erika, btw.

I thought the PervSwing came in just as a random decoration to the Summer House for lounging by the ePool, when one needs an ebreak from eplaying Marco/Polo with eRob. And then e-shoppy (the shop vac) is for the 'splosions of which Caryn is so often a victim.

Image Image Image
moon sidhe

Post by moon sidhe »

older_twilight_fan wrote: Sarah, I think Caryn just mentioned that we all get pretty off-topic here, and nobody cares. Sometimes I'll just throw in a hot picture of Robcrack near the end to make a post even remotely Rob-related.:lol: I'm Tracy, by the way.
Nice to meet you, Tracy! Ok, nice to hear it's not a big, fat taboo to stray from Rob every now and again. Not that I have any particular desire to stray from Rob.

older_twilight_fan wrote: Diane, love your new banner. I had to tear myself away from the computer screen after I realized I'd been staring at your banner for ten minutes and forgot why I turned on the computer in the first place. :D
Glad I'm not alone in that reaction. I swear I just came across it and must have watched it repeat a good 10 times.
GenevieveCullen

Post by GenevieveCullen »

:lol: Good grief, I can't believe how random we are.

I thought the PervSwing was because we ran out of room on the PervCouch. Wasn't there a picture of Rob on a swing from the VF photo shoot? Don't matter really. I figure if you're willing to boink Rob on it, it's Perv-able.

Sarah, if you're wondering about any bizarre references we make like burritos or snorkeling or HipDips, PM me and I'll let you know.

Heh, and I've read all of the ones on your list except for Memoria in Aeterna. Haven't gotten to that one yet.

We need one of those "Yes, I'm over the age of 18" buttons. I think it'd make Nena's job a lot easier if she didn't have to soap our dirty mouths all the time :lol:

Caryn~ I NEED those pics. I need them like Rob needs Hot Pockets. Only they should be bigger. RobHotness cannot be contained in 100x100 pixels.
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Well Tracy and Sarah I figure when you go on site you can look at Rob and Kristen with out having to go through clicking on them like I did to download it to my computer :D
Its a great way to wake up to and go to bed.
Any idea's for a video? Help me out here please :)
More sexy Rob.
http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... dshoes.jpg
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001