Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

Post by Carrisa »

Really, you still hear people carry on about Billy Mayes? I heard he died and that was it. My mom was the one who told me he died of cocaine. All I hear is Michael this and Michael that. Once they die, it's amazing how much you hear about them and a bit sad too. Does a person really have to die to get full recognition for their work?
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

meh. who cares about the oxy-clean guy?

but truth be told, if, A'le-la, a member of Blue October or Placebo especially Brian Molko or jUstin Furstenfeld were to die I would be all about the whole life story documentaries.....
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

Documentaries are interesting, but nearly three months worth of the same old story of one person gets on my nerves, especially since that's all TV Guide wants to show. And people wonder why I don't watch TV.... And really, I don't admire or care for many famous people. I'd say the only people I would remotely "mourn" for if they passed would be a few authors who have written my favorite series.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
blasphemous_contessa
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

my list of famous people I will mourn for and feel free to google the lesser known ones..would be

Orson Scott Card, Brian Molko, Justin Furstenfeld, Amelia Atwater-Rhodes, Tamora Pierce, Stefan Olsdal, or Steve Forrest...oh and of course Hugh Jackman and Will Smith
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Billy Mayes annoyed me.
With all his shouting. It really made me not want his products in my house.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!

Post by Carrisa »

I agree with Hugh Jackman and Will Smith (grew up knowing Will, how could I not mourn him?). Now that I think about it, there would be a few voice actors I would mourn since I admire voice actors greatly. I wouldn't mind being one....

I have a friend who would completely agree with you, Chelsea!
"Got it memorized?"
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hehe, my brother is called Will Smith.

I have a ton of school stuff to do, so that's what I shall be doing today. :D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
blasphemous_contessa

I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED OUT ON THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBw2SU64 ... re=related

right in the first few seconds you can see Cody (Brian Molko's son) watching the show from back stage. He's so adorable. And new-Steve seems to be fitting in really well, a lot more energy at this show than usual and he just looks so excited to be there. But Brian cut his hair :o it looks good and all, but I was just getting used to long haired Brian after the Battle for The Sun video. *moment of silence for Brian's hair*
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Just gonna quickly jump in on this discussion before it gets too far back for me to comment..
I agree on Hugh Jackman (love me some Aussie blokes! Not many coming through now, sadly..)
And then also..Hmm..I love Ryan Reynolds, and someone else i can't think of right now, but I don't know whether I would mourn over them like I would good ol' Hughy..

And to me the whole Michael Jackson story that is forever going..It's getting on my nerves. I think he was a musical icon and I loved his music and htink it was so big for the music industry (and my god could he dance!) but personally I really didn't like him as a person. After everything that happened etc, so much of the world disliked it and him but now they are all for treating him like a god. Yes, his music was classic but they are even saying what a good person he was (not just over hte music) when before he died there was so much against him. It just gets to me how people suddenly become more famous after they've died.
Sorry if people disagree and thats fine with me, even tell me. But thats just what I think..

I don't anyone did or even knows who I'm talking about, but did anyone see the Chasers War on Everything (aussie comedians) sing a song once saying how even "idiots" turn into "top blokes" after death.
It got quite bad and went to far but the general idea was qutie true. It was written just after Steve Irwin died last year (?)
If anyone is interested I'll post the link. It's funny but kinda went to far..It was very controversial..OK its quite terrible..But funny. The Chasers are HILARIOUS! And pretty much nothing else is this evil..
The Chasers Eulogy Song

You should check out some of their other stuff..But I don't know whether you americans will get our Aussie humour as much..
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

heyy everyone.
just popping in to post a link.
http://www.ficwad.com/story/129505
if you can't take male/make action fics don't read it. DUH.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.