Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

JillOBean
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Post by JillOBean »

I just finished WA.

O.M.G.

Seriously, it made me doubt my own abilities. AMAZING!

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

UoEM Discussion

How how how does that man manage to come of sweet and wonderful when we know what a conceited jackanapes he is? Oh wait. He's Edward Cullen. Good gods. The ending, just bloody beautiful.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Jazz Girl wrote:
missp wrote:***THE TRAINING DISCUSSION!!***
Hohummmm!! I was so disappointed in this chapter! ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz...
Yes, the exchange between Rosie and Bella was sweet.
Yes, the stolen moment with DomWard and SubBella was sweet.
I AM SICK OF SWEET!!
I want some SOUR...Lemony Sour!! It is THE TRAINING after all!
Well, the wedding is over. Coat room anyone?? I'm taking bets. The over under is 4 minutes after the cake is cut. :lol:
:lol: I'm not even sure if they'll wait until after the cake is cut. 8-) The kitchen scene at Carlise and Esme's was intensely hot. I bet Edward would have thrown Bella across the countertop if Tanya hadn't interrupted them. :D
Jazz Girl wrote:UoEM Discussion
How how how does that man manage to come of sweet and wonderful when we know what a conceited jackanapes he is? Oh wait. He's Edward Cullen. Good gods. The ending, just bloody beautiful.
It was beautiful Caryn. I love to see Edward so tenderly caring for Bella. My favorite bits were Edward climbing through the window and being all flustered when he saw Bella wearing only the towel; Edward on his hands and knees plugging in Bella's teapot; and especially tall, lanky Edward crowding himself into Bella's tiny single bed, just so she won't wake up without him.

There is a very big heart somewhere inside that controlling, rigid exterior and lovely mess of a man. ;)
Banner by TammyAZ
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

*covers my eyes to shield myself from everything about CW&IA, The Training, The University of Edward Masen*

SweetKay~ I totally agree. Abbracciare Il Cantante was fantastic.

So...I started reading Emancipation Proclamation...And that story just owns me. So addictive. I've read 4 chapter on my cellphone on the bus, with the small print and getting motionsick and everything :lol: I just can't seem to put it down. It's very different from everything I've read.
The Bella character is fantastic. And Edward...there are no words for this one. And the more I read the more I want to know about him, and get under his skin. Everyone who hasn't started, should really give it a try.

Edit...I just noticed now that this topic has been moved :? Hmm...I sort of liked it in Flight to Phoenix...
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Good morning fellow ffic addicts!! Another snow day! *SQUEE*
I am filling up my coffee mug and heading over to MY DOCUMENTS to spend the day with my ffic Perfect Forever!
Ya'll stay warm and safe if traveling!
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

UoEM~~
Tracey~ I KNOW!!! When he wrapped himself around her so that he would not leave without saying goodbye...*heart melts* I so want to believe that they have the possibility of being something... The next 5 weeks, I have a feeling, are going to be so filled with tension of all kinds, good and bad...WOWZA!!!

Dovrebanen wrote:*covers my eyes to shield myself from everything about CW&IA, The Training, The University of Edward Masen*

So...I started reading Emancipation Proclamation...And that story just owns me. So addictive. I've read 4 chapter on my cellphone on the bus, with the small print and getting motionsick and everything :lol: I just can't seem to put it down. It's very different from everything I've read.
The Bella character is fantastic. And Edward...there are no words for this one. And the more I read the more I want to know about him, and get under his skin. Everyone who hasn't started, should really give it a try.

Edit...I just noticed now that this topic has been moved :? Hmm...I sort of liked it in Flight to Phoenix...
Trine~ Oh dear sweet gods. I'm so right there with you!! With my snow day yesterday, I literally read until my eyes crossed. I got to chapter 52. The love these two share...oh my gods....MobWard with his poor, sweet, loving child-self that he hides so far down under all that hard-living, bad-backside exterior. And, the Italian...oh my gods the Italian!!! I thought nothing could top BB and his French. But, holy hell, when he busts out the Italian, and I so don't care if he's being the most crass, vulgar jamook he can be. I MELT!!! And Isabella? Sweet literally clueles and innocent Bella Ragazza. To look at our boy and see him for the sweet, loving man that he can be? Thank gods for her. But, Carlisle?? Holy Crap!! Such a complex and lost man...tormented...ach! I was a little worried when I saw it was 65 chpaters or whatever and still going really strong. I thought maybe it might be stretching and just too long. But, WOW, khar is a genius and I can't say Im ready for it to end at all.

PS Have I mentioned how excited I am that Breaking Trinity should update tomorrow. SnarlWard, how I have missed you... :twisted:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Dovrebanen wrote:*covers my eyes to shield myself from everything about CW&IA, The Training, The University of Edward Masen*

Trine ~ I am reading Emancipation Proclamation, too. What.an.AWESOME.story!!! I am on chapter 25 "Forms of Communication". I love the quotes at the beginning of each chapter.
The chapter that got my dread going was "Punishment". Talk about controlled psychosis - Carlisle Cullen is the definition of that.
I felt my blood go ice cold and I was "No, no, no, Bella...oh god, leave, just back out quietly and leave!" But nooooo. And when she heard the quiet "click" of the door shutting and locking I about died!
I love Mafiaward. He truly is a broken young man, and Bella seems to be the only one that understands him like her does her. I love when they talk. She really is very intelligent, very perceptive. His match in every way.

What a truly fantastic story on every level. Hat's off to Aura and Isha over on Twilighted for rec'ing EP.

I have a new rec and it is not for the faint of heart.

Wicked Angel by Devilish Pleasures. (Multiple authors writing this fic.)

This is hard-core intense and very dark, but very well written.
Edward, Alice, Emmet and even Jacob like you have never seen them.

Just call Edward "Hitward" in this and he is NOT a nice guy, but he finds himself drawn to his target and that rocks his world.
I just put this one on the Community. I may take a few minutes to get there.
I'll go ahead and put the link up here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5631446/1/Wicked_Angel
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Dovrebanen wrote:Tracy~ I just finished The Best Man, and I did enjoy it very much. And you were right about the punch. Like straight in the face, never expected it. Edward playing at the beach made me cry...
It did deviate from the books. And that was sort of refreshing. A whole new setting in the relationships. I loved seeing Bella with Jasper. It was such a lovely friendship. And the gorgeous older brother that she had a crush on almost her entire life. It was just a sweet and special story, with ups and downs. And I have to say that I love the Edward in this one too.

I see a few of you are talking about Emancipation Proclamation...I'm starting that one too, as soon as I catch up with CW&IA and The Training. It sounds really good from the description.
Trine, I'm so glad you liked The Best Man. I loved the Bella/Jasper friendship too and enjoyed the lightheartedness, competitive spirit, and sexual tension that was ever present in Edward and Bella's contests. I thought the story was a lot of fun but was completely caught off guard by the ending. As much as I loved the author's version, I kind of wanted to see Edward and Bella officially get together without the specific "thing" that sort of brought them together at the end. ;)

I kind of wish we could have left this thread in the "Flight to Phoenix" section too. It was nice having it close to the Halfway House thread which many of us frequented anyway. It seems like it will get confused with the other Twilight Fanfic Recommendatons threads. :?

So many of you keep raving about Emancipation Proclamation....I think you've talked me into starting it, if only to see Edward speak fluent Italian to Bella. 8-) I just want you to know that I'll have all of you to thank for the upcoming fatigue and sleepless nights ineveitably brought on by starting yet another uncompleted fanfic. :lol:
Banner by TammyAZ
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

I didn't know AAT started a blog!

http://angelattwilight.wordpress.com/

Any news about when TNF is going to start :?
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

Amanda Beth wrote:I didn't know AAT started a blog!

http://angelattwilight.wordpress.com/

Any news about when TNF is going to start :?
Bad Beta! Bad bad Beta. Sorry girls, she just posted it last night and I hadn't gotten a chance to post it yet. Yes, please visit. There will be teasers, pictures, other random musings from Ang's beautiful brain.

As for TNF...rest assured, we are working on it. It is coming, I promise. You're patience will be well rewarded. Until then, enjoy Ragweeds. A little Angel told me Chapter 7 should be posted tonight some time. :lol:

EDIT: Ragweeds, Chapter 7 Webbing a Friendship is posted. So sweet.
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty