Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Post by Jazz Girl »

~~The University of Edward Masen Discussion~~

Slowly I turn, inch by inch. It seems that trying to uncover either of their secrets is going to be a lengthy and angsty process. Friends is good. Slow is good. I think they BOTH have a lot to be leery of. Kay~ I don't know that I would go that far at all. Edward is forthcoming with all of his demons. Addiction can be conquered and the desire to keep the person you see as your soulmate out of conflicting entanglements is natural. It's all in how he would act on that impulse, and we haven't seen that yet. So, at this point, I give him the benefit of the doubt at least.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

*cough*CW&IA teaser*cough*
http://hunterhunting-hh.blogspot.com/
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Amanda Beth wrote:*cough*CW&IA teaser*cough*
http://hunterhunting-hh.blogspot.com/
AHHHHH!!! Here we go, Bulldogs!! :lol: (Bulldogs are our high school mascot.)
Can't wait for Tuesday or Wednesday!

***WARNING!! TPC DISCUSSION!!***
Amanda Beth~~ TPC...WOW!! You've got me in all kinds of angst about the outcome of the battle and Bella and Nessie's mother/daughter relationship. And...Alice's "vision" of the house in the woods... ;) I think I know what it will be used for...at least I hope! Jacob's pain was hard to read. It must have been very difficult to write. I am definitely not liking the Cowboy Vamps...I get a very bad vibe from them. Renesmee cracks me up! Love the part where Edward yanked her back in the kitchen because she was about to shoot her mouth off a little too much. I think you have pegged her perfectly all the way around. I love reading her from your point of view.

Okay, People. Gotta go or I'll be late for church!
Happy Sunday!
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

The Fallout has finally updated!

...runs off to read....
Banner by TammyAZ
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

missp wrote: I am definitely not liking the Cowboy Vamps...I get a very bad vibe from them. Renesmee cracks me up! Love the part where Edward yanked her back in the kitchen because she was about to shoot her mouth off a little too much. I think you have pegged her perfectly all the way around. I love reading her from your point of view.
Don't be too wary about the cowboys, I don't want to make them look like "bad guys". I just always felt in BD that the covens all coming together seemed to go TOO smoothly and that's not really feasible when you consider the traditional vampire personality (well feasible if there were such things as vampires lol). And I adore my Renesmee (I say mine because everyone writes her differently). Sometimes I wish I could ramble on from her POV over nothing in particular because she cracks me up. When I was writing and "saw" Edward pick her up, throw her over his shoulder and march her in the opposite direction I started LOLing.
twilightsagaaddict

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

CW & IA ~ Ch 35 is up!! Squeeeee!!!!!
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

~~CW & IA Discussion~~

First, I of course, adored the chapter. TattWard held my heart with his words from the first letter. He has his demons, but the love and devotion that he shows his InkElla is divine...

But, ARGH!!!!! Just when I thought that Eclipse-Bella was really the only one who could snap my teeth together, along comes rampaging self-righteous InkElla!!! WTF!!! I get it. I know what trauma can do to a person. Let alone repeated trauma. Combine that with detoxing and, no, she's not the most charming or stable person. I fracking get it. But, holy hell in a handcart!!! Someone please tell me when she will recognize that a relationship is not ONE person doing all of the changing and healing and giving.

I get it. TattWard was an arsemonkey of epic bloody proportions. He screwed up. I completely recognize that. But, for the love of sweet baby jesus! First, let's try the fact that maybe, just maybe, TattWard was just a little distracted and bothered on his way to and at the Audi dealership. I mean, he, too, had just gone through a painful head shrinking session whereby he ALSO relived painful memories from his past! Memories that at least he has come clean and open with. So, yes, he screwed up and did something that would be very hurtful. But, there was no hurtful intention behind it. It was a MISTAKE!

And, to answer InkElla's rhetorical question, no, there's really no way that he could know what she had to talk about and exactly how difficult it would be because SHE HASNT STEPPED UP AND BLOODY TOLD HIM YET!!!!! It's painful and messy and traumatic and hurts like fracking hell. But, how can he know, how can he help or be prepared or understand when he doesnt know?!?!?!

I'm sorry, I am just snapped at her right now. She's being so completely unfair to him and, loving soul that he is, he just eats it, bite after bite because he loves her that damn much. And, that ain't right.

I love them both. I do. But, someone needs to put a boot to InkElla's perky little buns and wake her up a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On a wholly unrelated and yet equally as exciting front...

Ragweeds has updated!! Chapter 6~ Currents & Tides

Enjoy!
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

~~CW & IA Discussion~~
Eh I think Baby Bells was fine for freaking out... especially since I think that is more of a normal girl reaction. No relationship is perfect and besides the angsty "Do I/Can I love him?" crap they don't really fight. We are watching this as a 3rd party and taking sides, but I'm sure we all have over reacted before just like her and with less of a reason. Leaving a therapy session like the one she probably had makes you feel completely exposed, so her emotional state was very fragile. She freaked out, knew she freaked out, and make it all better in the end.
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

*runs for the Crackberry*

YAYAYAY!!!! Chapter 12 of The Training is up!!!!!

*runs to hide in her office with said Crackberry...
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

Jazz Girl wrote:*runs for the Crackberry*

YAYAYAY!!!! Chapter 12 of The Training is up!!!!!

*runs to hide in her office with said Crackberry...

The Training Discussion

I love having e-mail alerts set up for my favorite FanFics. I just loved this chapter. I like how they are coming closer and closer together. They are both becoming more and more tuned in to each others emotions. Hmmmm, would have been very interesting if Edward would have reached "three" huh?!?!?
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE