Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Post by Amanda Beth »

How about when he asked her to move in with him... she SAW how incredibly vulnerable he is.

And... :oops: :oops: I had a Tattward dream last night. :oops: :oops:
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE, YA'LL!

CW&IA DISCUSSION!!!

Wow! This chapter was...indescribable! Finally, Baby Bells realized just how rough the whole therapy thing is on TattWard, too! Yes, she was justified in being a little angry for the Audi dealership fiasco. But, she did over react a bit. She was a little too hard on Edward, I think. I mean, they are both dealing with so much shiza...they need to cling to each other and talk it out! That's why this chapter was so important for me. We finally got a chance to see the true depth of TattWard's pain. His way of dealing with it is so true to the way a lot of men deal with their emotional baggage. I can't wait for the chapter in EPOV. It will probably be a very painful thing to read!
I loved the gift exchange!! I just knew TattWard would react to those pics that way!
Who took all these pics??? :lol:

Okay, I am off to shower and take a nap before commencing with my annual Christmas Eve tradition of watching movies all night! Ya'll be good so Santa will stop by your house on his way to mine!!
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

Hey guys, I updated TPC but didn't get a confirmation e-mail like I normally do. For anyone who is subscribed to my story can you let me know if you got a new chapter alert?
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

Morning everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones and friends!

Yesterday tby789 (Christina) author of The Office one of our all time favorite and highly discussed fanfics posted an outtake from The Office on her blog. Ahhhhh, what a wonderful post Christmas present when I found it this morning. More of our BB's. HOTT!!!

http://www.tby789.com/
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

SweetKay wrote:Morning everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones and friends!

Yesterday tby789 (Christina) author of The Office one of our all time favorite and highly discussed fanfics posted an outtake from The Office on her blog. Ahhhhh, what a wonderful post Christmas present when I found it this morning. More of our BB's. HOTT!!!

http://www.tby789.com/
Yes, Kay that was a wonderful Merry Christmas present to us Office fans! Erotic, sultry, breathtaking!! Just perfect for us naughty voyeurs! ;) :D

CW&IA:

This was another step for Bella and then Edward. Her session with Laurent was a real eye opener for her. She needed to hear that. I was thrilled how she decided to handle the Porsche gift from Edward. That was a very pleasant surprise and she certainly understands his love for horsepower. Lol! Then Edward's need for control and order in his life and the fact that Bella and Edward can read each other so well. I love that! (Just summing up the chapter).

I look forward to the Vegas trip and hope they have a wonderful time. The trial will be hard as hell, though.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and that Santa Claus was good to you!

Peace & Goodwill to you lovely darlings! :)
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

HI all! I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas and is feeling relaxed and blessed.
Amanda, I just wanted to let you know that I didn't receive your alert yet. That happened to myself and Oleander as well. I don't think all the alerts went out for my last chapter yet. You will want to re-post if it doesn't show in a few more hours. Sorry about that. It's a huge pain, I know!
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

UGH e-mail alert still didn't work when I reposted the chapter! :oops: :oops:
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

If the site is too overwhelmed, it won't send anything in or out. I have had several people tell me they left reviews, but they haven't posted either. I would wait until tomorrow. They may just be in a queue that is too long with the site so slow. I hate it when the site does this!!
mandyb7
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by mandyb7 »

Team Alice- Seeing the future since 1901
WA Addict
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

mandyb7 wrote:WA Epilogue is up!!
http://angstgoddess003.livejournal.com/24655.html

OMG no way :shock: :shock:
*runs off to read immediatly*

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”