Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

JillOBean
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Post by JillOBean »

SweetKay wrote: Bean - OMG!! I am laughing so, so hard right now. You were forwarned about Save You. No matter how many times I read that one I bawl my eyes out. Are your stories on FanFiction.net? If so what is your author name? Or where can we read your stories?
I only have one up right now... it's a WIP. AH, OOC, AU type thing. It's still getting started with only 8 chapters up, though, so be kind! :D

http://www.fanfiction.net/~jillianlanders

As for you SweetKay, just because I like you-- I might have Kay and Edward have an affair in chapters nine or ten. :lol:

But don't expect him to stay with you, he's kind of a pig like that. :twisted:

Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

I'm sitting among a ridiculous amount of boxes really not doing feeling like doing a thing. I was trying to write a bit but...ehhhh it's just not coming out right now. BUT I read E! Online religiously and I wanted to mention that ff.net was mentioned on The Awful Truth!
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awf ... stual.html

Scroll about a 3rd of the way down!
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

JillOBean wrote:
SweetKay wrote: Bean - OMG!! I am laughing so, so hard right now. You were forwarned about Save You. No matter how many times I read that one I bawl my eyes out. Are your stories on FanFiction.net? If so what is your author name? Or where can we read your stories?
I only have one up right now... it's a WIP. AH, OOC, AU type thing. It's still getting started with only 8 chapters up, though, so be kind! :D

As for you SweetKay, just because I like you-- I might have Kay and Edward have an affair in chapters nine or ten. :lol:

:shock: *GULP* An affair with Rob... er.... Edward, HE[[ YES!! :D I will absoutely be checking out your story Bean!!!

**Runs off to her happy place**
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

JillOBean wrote:I now wish to ban all of you who brought up Save You, to the ninth circle of hell.

Just so we're clear-- I only read the last line and I started crying... at work.

You're all on my Swizzle stick list...

In my fan fics you will see your names appear in characters whom have unfortunate things happen to them.

I had to make up some insane excuse about stubbing my toe and then hitting my nose as to why I was at my desk and started crying.

And blaming y'all for tempting me to read something THAT sad as opposed to blaming myself for reading fanfic's at work is just how I roll.

*Grumble*
Bean~ Awwwww.... but in our defense, you were warned. I know, when it hurts that bad, you have to find someone to blame. But, if I can choose my fate, I'd like to have Edward or Jasper kill me in some extremely sensual way, if you don't mind. Hey, if a girls going to go, she might as well go out on top... :twisted:
You cancelled a date to finish WA?? That's fracking awesome. I will say, I skipped my share of work to finish fanfic.

Laura~ I'm not reading MotU yest, so I don't know about that. But, I do know that my The Training update came through at the buttcrack of dawn this morning.

Rings~ Hmmmm, hadn't yet heard about that one, but if you yourself are rec'ing it, it must be worth a look. Thanks, eLove.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Hope ya'll have had a great hump day! Going to do some writing before shower and bed time!

~~AMANDA BETH-- So glad you made it to your destination safely! I now it's overwhelming. Just do a little bit at the time and relax with a little writing here and there.

older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Jazz Girl wrote:~~EP Discussion~~
Tracey~ Hmmmmm, oh what to give away and what not to. First, let me say that I agree whole-heartedly about the changes in POV and the ways we get to see things. I ADORE MobWard and his change in perspective and attitude just makes you love him even more.
I will tell you, Khar answers your question about Bella's parentage, rather definitively in an upcoming AN and then most assuredly in upcoming chapters. All your questions, in fact, will AAALLLLLLLLLL be answered, most particularly the one about Carlisle's fascination with Bella. Hold on to your backside! It's a hell of a ride.
~~End EP Discussion~~
Amanda Beth, glad you made it safely :)

Emancipation Proclamation Discussion

Caryn, thanks for creatively reassuring me about the story without giving away too much. :D I just finished the "Christmas" chapter and it was simply lovely. I'm so glad Edward and Bella had a bit of happiness before the storms set in. Meeting and hearing Esme's story, Bella seeing snow for the first time, Bella giving and receiving gifts for the first time ;) ...and then my heart broke for Bella when she realized how much she missed her mother and the guilt she felt over being happy while her mother spent yet another Christmas in the Swan's barn. :(

I've forgotten to mention how much I enjoy Khar's characterizations of Jasper, Emmett, Alice, and Rosalie. I love that Alice has Edward all figured out, and Rosalie doesn't take any crap from Edward (or anyone for that matter). The three brothers are hilarious together and for all the shiza they take from each other, you know there's nothing they wouldn't do for one another.

I was relieved to read in Khar's notes that Edward and Bella are not blood relatives, as you mentioned. Obviously the question of Bella's parentage is an issue as Carlisle took a sample of her DNA. I now wonder if somehow Charlie Swan might not be Bella's father at all. What if Bella is actually the daughter of some head-honcho-type in the Mob, and therefore she might not be a slave after all? :shock: Although I don't picture men like Aro taking advantage of Bella's mother in that way, but anything's possible I guess. :? I still wonder about the possibility of Elizabeth originally being a slave, especially when Edward mentioned that they never stayed in touch with her family.

Anyway, I know I'll find out soon enough, but it's nearly 1 am and I've got to get to bed before I collapse on my computer. ;)

Have a great night everyone!
Banner by TammyAZ
JillOBean
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by JillOBean »

SweetKay wrote:
JillOBean wrote:

:shock: *GULP* An affair with Rob... er.... Edward, HE[[ YES!! :D I will absoutely be checking out your story Bean!!!

**Runs off to her happy place**

:D

... writing chapter ten right now. We'll see how Kay makes an appearance.

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Tracey~ All I can say is you can consider great perception to be one of your gifts. I will say no more. BUT... I can't wait to read your upcoming comments. :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

JillOBean wrote:Just surrender now. Fanfic now owns your life. :D
Hahaha, I can totally believe that!! I officially surrender :D
JillOBean wrote:I cancelled a date with my BF to finish it that night. :oops: And instead of telling him why... I told him I had a project to finish (it technically was... sort of.) I refuse to tell him I bailed on a date to read a fanfic. He might not date me anymore. :lol:
Hahahaha! Wow, that is great!! I think I would totally do the same...just don't tell my bf I said that Haha!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Amanda Beth- congrats on making it to your new home. North Carolina is beautiful and warm. Very warm. Our high temp was -2 today. Take a breather and a good long stretch, and try to feel at home.

Caryn, thanks for the hints and all the hard work.

MissP - good luck on writing. I've tried all day but keep getting distracted. Like now. By the way, you go girl! I am so impressed with all that you are doing at the gym and in fanfiction. You rock!

Rings - so are you totally addicted to Twilighted? It is an interesting place, to say the least.