Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Post by missp »

OMG!! I came over to respond to THE TRAINING latest morsel, but find that CW&IA has updated!
**Sprints from room and skids back into ffic window!**
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Amanda Beth wrote:CW&IA UPDATE!!!!!!!
*runs away*
Oh dear Lord. Thanks Amanda Beth!!
The Training has updated too!

**also runs away while trying to figure out how to get the kids in bed almost 2 hours early :lol:

Edit: missp, we posted about fanfic updates at exactly the same time. :D
Banner by TammyAZ
missp
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

**The Training SPOILER Alert**
Oh my stars! She did it again! TSM left me wanting SOOOOO much more!! The sweet loving between "normal" Bella and Edward was fantastic. They are so devoted to each other.
But...I am so ready for some playroom action between DomWard and SubBella!! I'm hoping for a little bit of punishment, too. :oops: Am I totally screwed up or what? :lol:

**CW&IA SPOILER Alert**
I sooooo loved this chapter!! The wedding, the devotion Tattward has for Baby Bells, the sweet love making, the naughty talk...did I mention that I FREAKING LOVED THIS CHAPTER?
Here are a few of my favorite moments:

You better watch it, Kitten. I'll be banking all this s*** for later. :lol:
I'm just trying to focus on the fact that this is about Alice and it's her day. It's new memories and while they'll never take away the ones I aleady have, at least I can add some good ones to overshadow all the bad. :cry:
Bella: Please love me...
Edward: Always :D

Only 3 more chapters and the Epi....NOOOOO!!!
But, what's this I hear about HOCKEYWARD???
jaimetristan
Learning to Love Green

Post by jaimetristan »

so glad you guys turned me( ;) ) on to this story...amazing.....i actually teared up alittle....i always cry at weddings....

cant wait for hockeyedward!! my two fav things....
Jaime..
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

CW&IA Spoilers
Loved it. The story got 100000x better once they could admit their love for each other. I can't live with only 3 more chapters! Ahhhh!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Holy Crap Balls!! The Training AND CWIA!! And everyone's getting fracking married!!!!!

~~ The Training ~~

Awwwwwwwwww!!!!. I love them together anytime!! I love how distracted they get in each other, like when they were dancing. :D *sigh* But, yeah, when they got home and he was all sweet and slow and loving.... *sigh* and he told her how he knew from that 2nd weekend....*sigh* and Thomas Ford...*sigh* Ach, the love. That's the wonderful thing about those two. They are beautiful and loving when they are together dancing at the wedding. And, they are beautiful and loving when he has her strapped to a whipping bench in the playroom. Ahhhhh, amor. :lol:

~~ CWIA ~~

Ach!!! This chapter just made my heart ache in all the right ways. TattWard was in sweet baby form. And BabyBells clearly has a little of her snark and smile back. Goodonya to her for her strength and the love she shows in this chapter. I'm so glad to see her letting go. In opening up to TattWard and Alice in one swoop, it's clear that she's accepting at least some healing and letting go of some of it .

I do think HH is an utter genius turning the "looking down" around on BabyBells because she is "not deviant enough" for "their" world. I think that is such a great message.

Can't wait to see where we go next...and ...yeah...HockeyWard?? Hmmmm, just make sure he has all his teeth, please? :lol:

You know, after the epic HF that EP has been, this was sooooooo exactly what I needed.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Holy Crap Balls!! The Training AND CWIA!! And everyone's getting fracking married!!!!!

~~ The Training ~~

Awwwwwwwwww!!!!. I love them together anytime!! I love how distracted they get in each other, like when they were dancing. :D *sigh* But, yeah, when they got home and he was all sweet and slow and loving.... *sigh* and he told her how he knew from that 2nd weekend....*sigh* and Thomas Ford...*sigh* Ach, the love. That's the wonderful thing about those two. They are beautiful and loving when they are together dancing at the wedding. And, they are beautiful and loving when he has her strapped to a whipping bench in the playroom. Ahhhhh, amor. :lol:

~~ CWIA ~~

Ach!!! This chapter just made my heart ache in all the right ways. TattWard was in sweet baby form. And BabyBells clearly has a little of her snark and smile back. Goodonya to her for her strength and the love she shows in this chapter. I'm so glad to see her letting go. In opening up to TattWard and Alice in one swoop, it's clear that she's accepting at least some healing and letting go of some of it .

I do think HH is an utter genius turning the "looking down" around on BabyBells because she is "not deviant enough" for "their" world. I think that is such a great message.

Can't wait to see where we go next...and ...yeah...HockeyWard?? Hmmmm, just make sure he has all his teeth, please? :lol:

You know, after the epic HF that EP has been, this was sooooooo exactly what I needed.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Belice wrote:Hi...I was looking through the threads yesterday & I found a fanfic about Edward's POV of when he left Bella in NM...Now I can't find it again... Any hellp woup be appreciated...Thanks.

CULLENS ROCK!!!
Belice
Hi, Belice. I'm not sure if this is the one you mean...But Dark side of the moon by blondieAKArobin is Edward's POV from New Moon. I've read about half of it, and it's really good, IMO. Anyway, that's the only one I can think of from the top of my head right now.

*runs away from this thread again in fear of spoilers* :)
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

Possible Spoilers Ahead for 'Emancipation Proclamation' and 'Master of the Universe'

Fanfiction owns my soul right now! I last posted here just before new year telling you guys I had just found EP. :D That was a rollercoaster and a half to get caught up on. Totally sucked me in. All 65 chapters read. Sleepless nights etc just like I was when I found WA. Love MobWard and BellaRegazza! I adore the sassiness thats come through. These two have just grown and evolved so much. I love the length of this story, its been a greatly written adaptation of our favourite couple. They have been through a hell of a lot but there is still so much more that I think can come. Consigliere Cullen - I'm torn over what to feel about Daddy C. At times I wanna hate him for his actions, at times I wanna hug him cause I think he needs one, such a conflicted complex character. I enjoy the interactions with the other Cullen boys so hope for more of that. Jacob - why did she have to call him? Is she trying to push MobWard over the edge? Silly silly Bella. As if this story wasn't 'da bomb' anyway, the Italian just puts the cherry on top. HOTT (in capitals and with two t's)! :lol:

So after I got caught up on EP, I was craving something else good to read. So guess what I went and did?! Found Master of the Universe! Am I trying to kill myself with glorious fanfiction overdose??? I think I may be. Somebody should seriously put a warning alongside some of these stories. :twisted: Have read all 61 chapters. I don't know where this one is going but it feels like we're only touching the tip of the iceberg. The witty banter between this Edward and Bella is brilliant. He thinks he's a Dom but I don't think he is. It's all he's ever known and he's a control freak (most probably due to his past). IMO he could do just fine with a whole mixture of things - a bit of 'kink', a few 'scenes', and some 'vanilla'. And this Bella couldn't be a sub (and I think he would miss her smart mouth too much). She could 'play' for him but never on a more full time basis. I think if these two could just sort themselves out they could enjoy the best of both worlds.

I am serioulsy addicted, feel like I need to take my eyes out and give them some rest. What am I gonna read now? :lol:
Member of Rob's Halfway House
missp

Post by missp »

I guess I'm going to have to break down and read EP...you people!! LOL!!

Home today waiting on the doc to see me at 1 pm because my lap band is too tight. Haven't kept anything down in almost 48 hours! I'll be glad to get some chicken broth this afternoon!

I may use this unexpected day off to do some writing.