Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Post by navarre »

Fizzles wrote:Check out AG's livejournal. She's posted first chap of a new story. Rising. Think she said its gonna be 7 chaps, 1 a week every saturday.

I wish she would get back to Of Geminis & Gypsies. Oh well.
Jazz Girl wrote:~~The Training Discussion~~

I absolutely love sweet and devoted gentlman DomWard. Him bringing another rose for Martha...TOO SWEET! the absolute best best best part of the chapter though was DomWard and Charlie. Seeing how nervous and scattered normally-completely-in-control-cool-and-collected DomWard was. I love seeing him so... human. :D And, Charlie, just precious... I loved the whole thing.

BUT...was I the only one who caught how DomWard's ears perked up a little when the poor interupting intern called her Miss Bella?? :twisted:
I agree, Caryn. I lmao when he blurted out "I have only noble intentions towards your daughter" something like that. Too funny! :lol:

Merry Christmas everyone!!
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

HH still didn't post a preview for chapter 36 on her blog,
so i guess that means we're not getting an update too soon:(

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Well, it is the holiday season. :)
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

^^^So true, Rings!! I'm sure HH and all our other ffic author faves have absolutely nothing better to do than write and cater to our every whim in the ffic world! After all, we are the most important people in the universe. We MUST have our ffic fix!! :lol:

Speaking of ffic...I am going to do some writing on mine today. I am on Christmas break until January 4th, so I really have no excuses. I've been seriously neglecting Perfect Foreverfor the last several weeks.

Have a good day, ya'll!
mandyb7
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by mandyb7 »

Holy Jesus just read WTF these past couple of days. WOW, I love it. So clever. It's definitely amazing reading it a second time around knowing what's going through Edward's mind. Is there a nickname for WTF's Edward?

Has anyone read Honey, I'm Home? I close friend recommend it to me.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4568075/1/Hi_Honey_Im_Home

And I started to read The Rising, although I'm not sure about, it even though I love AG's writing. I shouldn't have to asking considering AG wrote it but is it def worth continuing reading even though it wasn't swaying me in the very beginning?
Team Alice- Seeing the future since 1901
WA Addict
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

HunterHunting UPDATE
She posted a special Tattward/Inkella chapter for Bri as an xmas present... if you haven't subscribed to her username through FF you wouldn't have gotten the e-mail. Unfortunately I'm about to board a plane and there is a lemon warning! DAMN.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5600375/1/
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

Amanda Beth wrote:HunterHunting UPDATE
She posted a special Tattward/Inkella chapter for Bri as an xmas present... if you haven't subscribed to her username through FF you wouldn't have gotten the e-mail. Unfortunately I'm about to board a plane and there is a lemon warning! DAMN.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5600375/1/

Yes the ending of Hunterhunting's one shot was quite lemony.

I missed not getting my regular Tuesday e-mail alert that The Training update was ready. But I hope that all of our great fanfic authors get to relax and enjoy the holidays and come back refreshed and ready to write amazing fanfics for all of us.

I have noticed that 3 of my favorite stories on my ever expanding list of updating fanfics have reached 20,000 plus reviews!!! Amazing!! What an incredible accomplishment! Those 3 fics are:

Clipped Wings and Inked Armor by Hunterhunting - of course a favorite of many of us. Currently at 20,967 reviews.

Emancipation Proclamation by Kharizzmatik- This is a very good story, MafiaWard is a very interesting and complicated charcter. Currently at 20,176 reviews.

Master of the Universe by Snowqueens Icedragon - I LOVE this Edward and Bella. Currently at 22,345 reviews.

I highly recommend all three of these stories. I am throughly enjoying all of them and am thrilled when they update.
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

WOW!!! Hunterhunting has been busy!! Another one shot called Dropped Locks and Curtian Calls
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5602316/1/D ... tain_Calls

An outtake from CW&IA
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5603625/1/CWIA_Outtakes

AND Chapter 36 of CW&IA Updated!!

Thank you Hunterhunting!! What a wonderful way to spend a snowy Colorado evening, reading a favorite fanfic updates and not having to go to work for 5 days!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

CW&IA
I LOVED chapter 36!!! I loved that Laurent pointed out to Bella that Edward had had his own session and she finally realized that it was selfish of her to think she was the only one going through anything during the whole Heidi/Audi thing. And Edward being shown as so incredibly weak and innocent after all of these chapters where Bella has been the fragile one. I KNEW when they talked about xmas presents HH would be tricky and cut us off at the good place! So excited/worried for how xmas will go!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

~~CW&IA Discussion~~

I absolutely LOVE this chapter!! It is so great to finally see InkElla look beyond 3 feet from her own ...self... for just a minute and see how hard everything might also be on TattWard as well, even if it did take a wee kick in the pants to get her to do it. It was also fantastic to see them FINALLY starting to open up just a little to each other. They still have a really long way to go. But, so many pieces in this chapter gave great hope that it will be HEA after all.

TattWard's desperation for InkElla.... It's palpable and such a lovely thing... his need for that connection. If you read the Brinterview, even better seeing him completely come clean about it and get it, why he does that. TattWard so owns me.

And, yes, absolutely, THANK YOU!!!! to HH for giving us not one, not two, not three, but FOUR fantastic updates to while away the holiday hours with. ACH!!!! Such joy.

I will say...Permanantly Etched...WOWZA... my deepest fantasy come true... TattWard meets BB from The Office and hot DAMN!!!!!!!! And, again, thank you! :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS