Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Post by missp »

Openhome~~ You bet I scarffed those cookies right down!! LOL!! I seriously can't even look at a cookie now without going into a giggly little school girl fit!

Rings~~Don't hog all the unicorns! :lol:

Amanda Beth~~ One of my students asked me the other day what I collected when I was a kid. SERIOUSLY...I collected unicorns! I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing at quite an inappropriate time

CW&IA Teaser Tomorrow's going to be a lonngggg day waiting on this chapter! Good Lord how HH knows where to get us!
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Yep, I'm busy trying to get one story posted and the other off to betas today, because I will not have time to do it tomorrow! ;)
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Finally TPC is up...

So stoked for CW&IA!!!!
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Christy~ Glad your enjoying Emancipation Proclamation too. I'm on 30 now. The Punishment chapter just tore me up. I just never thought it would happen. I do wonder if he did it on purpose. That just sounds too cruel.

Caryn~ OMG, the Italian is really making me melt. Especially tesoro... Just..I need a "faint" smiley over here. He is just so sweet and vulnerable. Really just a broken boy on the inside, with the most beautiful soul. His language is colorful in English too...But it fits his personality.

Tracy~ Yeah, I agree about The Best Man. It didn't quite happen the way I expected it too. And it was awfully sad. But an awsome story.

I have not read any other fanfics for the past week. I want to read the updates of Ragweeds, The Training and CW&IA. But they have to to wait. Mafiosoward owns me now :)

My addiction...My bf is so curious about the fics. He is constantly trying to get a closer look at my screen to see what it's all about. I've started taking my cellphone to bed with me to read fics on that. Since it's less intrusive than the bright lights on the computer when he wants to sleep. But he still thinks I'm a lunatic :lol: I don't care. I'm a proud fanfic addict!
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
JillOBean
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by JillOBean »

I want to curse whichever one of you first mentioned UofEM... I mean, seriously... I'm on like chapter 10 and catching up fast... but still, how in the haystack am I supposed to write my own dang story when I keep reading others stories?!? :evil: :lol:

Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

Anyone reading TPC you need to let me know if you want me to post chapter 19 (which is the arch of the story...I'll leave it at that in case people will read it in the future) this week or wait almost 2 weeks until after I've made the big move since I'm driving and won't have internet and need to worry about unpacking before sitting down and writing.
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Are you joking? Of course I want you to post it, but having moved 12 times in the last 20 years, please don't stress yourself over it! Moving is hard enough as it is.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Belice
Settled in Forks

Post by Belice »

Hi...I was looking through the threads yesterday & I found a fanfic about Edward's POV of when he left Bella in NM...Now I can't find it again... Any hellp woup be appreciated...Thanks.

CULLENS ROCK!!!
Belice
JillOBean
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by JillOBean »

Belice,

I don't have time to personally find that story for you... but I am 99% sure it was mentioned in either this thread or the other fan fic thread for authors to promote their stories. If it's in this thread, it would be between here and page 70.

I'm sorry I can't be more help, but if I find it before you do, I'll PM you with it!

Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

CW&IA UPDATE!!!!!!!
*runs away*