Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

Post by diane771 »

Caryn does a lot for the site, and we look at her for what she contributes getting the names and everything you might say a leader I guess and she does a good job.
Here is one to make all your dreams of Rob, hot, sexy and delisousand can I say that?
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

ForJulie Yuh, we've turned into a cult.

JulieM is my foster mum nao since y'all ditched me. :cry:

Caryn ~ I'm glad you survived. It sounds like a load of fun. o.o Yup. Can't believe New Moon is so close. Feels surreal since we've been waiting for so facking long.

Joolie ~ *lurks* I'm good at lurking.

Diane ~ Nice fffffffffotos. Jasper scares me.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

diane771 wrote:,
Caryn does a lot for the site, and we look at her for what she contributes getting the names and everything you might say a leader I guess and she does a good job.
Here is one to make all your dreams of Rob, hot, sexy and delisousand can I say that?
Not sure if you can say that or not..If not, then you will definitely receive a private message scolding you for it..I speak from experience.

And *rawr* to the pic. I love Rob.

older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

"Did you know your dress is a bit see-through, love?"

"Why yes I did...and I wore it just for you."

Mandy, thanks for posting the link to the behind the scenes interview with SM. It saves me the trouble of fast forwarding through the entire Oprah show for the best parts. :lol: Stephanie seems so down-to-earth and approachable, like she'd be fun to hang out with over a few drinks (well, maybe non-alcoholic for her :D ) and gossip. I thought it was funny when she said her mom bugs her "everyday" about finishing Midnight Sun. Maybe there's still hope yet...

Sandy, I'm glad you'll get to see NM with a couple of friends the night you get back home, especially if you can't find a nearby theatre showing NM on your trip. Just give the kids a quick kiss...give them the gifts you brought home...tuck them into bed....and off to the movies. :D
I hope you can post your daughter's Eclipse trailer here. That's such a cool project and I'm sure it's way better than some of the crapola that people twice her age post on youtube. :lol:

Diane, just wanted you to know that I lost and cannot account for ten minutes of my day when I was mesmerized by your banner again. I like to think that's the way Rob properly greets Kristen when they finally get inside the door of their hotel room after dealing with the idiotic papz all day. :)

Julie M, thanks for the link to the MTV Larry Carroll interview with Kristen Stewart. I always liked Larry Carroll when he did the"Twilight Tuesdays". It was a good interview and I love Kristen's perspective on Bella, and it's cute how much she talks with her hands. I also thought it was pretty cool that she gave all the props and pretty much endorsed Chris Weitz for Breaking Dawn, even when she just finished working with David Slade. ;) (not that stupid Summit really cares about what their actors think :? )

Kristiner, It's good to see you back more regularly. I love the fact that your computer "fixed itself" during the most important and anticipated week of the year. :lol:

Jacklyn, you've got quite a keeper there--how sweet that your boyfriend found the VF magazine for you. I'm sorry I forgot to respond to you earlier to let you know that I could mail you a copy of you still needed it.

Julie, good to see you around here! Your banner is absolutely gorgeous and I could just lose myself in that sweater with Rob.

newjen, loved the video of "Mad About the Boy" and I think the lyrics do describe most of us to a "T", especially when she sings, "Lord knows I'm not a school girl..." :lol: I liked that she used some of the older pictures of Rob, especially the Daniel Gale picture at the end. It was a refreshing change to see more pics of smiling Rob than sexy Rob as my heart needs a little break from all the smoldering before November 20th.
Banner by TammyAZ
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Tracy I love it too Thanks, I am seeing so many good pics like [urlhttp://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/photo/zzczzxl9rn2szzzn-18?context=user]this one [/url]and I love the one where Rob is so close to Kristen, Tracy I wonder what they are saying here OOPS I bet it would be blue penned
Rob has been out shopping again:lol: cant let Rob get too cold
For the new plaid for the season I still love you anyway but this is what I want
i have been tempted to remove it and update but I just love it too. 8-)
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Hi! Apology in advance for the crazy length of this post. Feel free to skip.
I've just been trying to catch up on the 8 :shock: pages i missed, and I've just overdosed on Rob :lol:
I can't even comment on anything almost, so I'm just going to say thanks for all the RobCrack and KStew pics... and dog comments :lol: You guys are so right, the dog has got to go. I was listening to New Moon on audio books on the boat last night (that woman has the most annoying voice, btw...). Anyway, I was at the part where Jacob answered Bella's phone... And I just got so mad this time. That was really rude. Of course he should have offered "Carlisle" to talk to Bella.

The death of the orange pants...Haha, poor pants. But they were just to sensitive if they couldn't handle a bit of bad publicity :lol:
I loved Kristen's dress. She's got the body for it, so why not?
I like how she is so close to Rob. Whispering in his ear and just smiling when she's around him. And he does the same.

CH telling Rob to keep his hands to himself... It's kind of weird that she comes out saying something like that now when the heat is on the most with the release of New Moon. I think she just wants her time in the spotlight too.
Anyway, is that really illegal in the US for a 22 year old to be with a 17 year old? It's not in Norway.

SM on Oprah...Haven't seen it yet. But I hope she continues with the series. I for one felt that Edward and Bella's story were just beginning at the end of BD. I would love to see their vampire lives continue. So I hope she writes more in one way or the other. And that she finishes you-know-what...

Julie~ Hi! Nice to see you here again. Good to know you're out there at least. New banner looks good :)

Sandy~ Yeah, that really shows the how big the US is compared to the entire Scandinavia.

Kristiner~ Hope to see you more around here now that you've got you internet connection back.

I had a good time in Sweden. The weather wasn't too good, but if was fun. Got to meet friends and just have fun. We also did a lot of shopping, since that's what Norwegians do on Sweden since it's so much cheaper there. Beer, Vanilla Coke, candy, meat, clothes...Just lots and lots of stuff.

I'm sure someone posted this, but just...awwwww :)

We're in the last week!! Only a few more days now. I am so excited. I told my bf last night that this was the final wait and that we just had to hang in there, and when it was over we could start counting down until Eclipse :lol: Needless to say, he didn't feel the same way...

I have so much to catch up on. Interviews, fanfics and the book. But now I have to get some work done.
Hope you all have a great day.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Caryn - So sorry you had a rough time this week. That sucks. I hope you get some time to rest up and a chance to go through the stuff you've missed out on. You could probably use one of these or some of this. :D

Diane - You posted a couple of pictures I've never seen before, so thank you! Woohoo.

Trine - Glad you had a good time on your trip. It's almost like you went from Forks up to Port Angeles to do some shopping. Hehe. I've never gotten a book on tape before, but I think I might get the Twi Saga. Maybe I'll ask for it for Christmas. Hmm. Oh yeah and the legal age of consent here is 18. :roll:

And my banner is ok for the time being, but will be hella better when SiggieGoddess Julie can fix it for me. :)
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Oooh! My theater is showing NM at midnight and at 3am on Thursday (technically Friday). I would sooo go to both if I didn't have to work at 10am on Friday. In precisely four days, I will be sitting in a theater watching the end of NM. Can't wait!! :D

Ok here's a funny story about the depth of my Robsession, which I know you will all understand. So I was watching the newest episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm tonight, and at one point Larry David is in front of one of those magazine stands on the street. And for some reason I thought to myself, "Hmm I wonder if Rob's GQ issue was out at that time..." And what should I see right behind Mr. David but Rob's GQ issue! :o I got so excited, even though I own that particular magazine and could go look at it anytime I wanted. But seeing it on TV just made me giddy. :lol:

For those of us who recently discovered our access to Reelz Channel and all their Twi-liciousness, they're having a marathon on Saturday from 10am-5pm of all the episodes. *sets DVR like a madwoman*

Caryn - um, WOW. I figured people would start camping out as early as Friday, which is the big reason why I didn't go (work all weekend). But to be 125th in line at 7am?! :| Dayum.

Speaking of which... since the HH getting together for the NM premiere was a total bust, I propose that you all start saving now so we can have a big gathering in L.A. for the Eclipse premiere. California in June is lovely, perfect time for a vacation! ;)
Image Image
despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by despoina92 »

Hey people!

Today I got (physically) my tickets! The little papers are in my NM copy right now! I can't believe that it's less than a week away! :D :D I arranged my lesson earlier than usual on Saturday, so I'm leaving as soon as possible! It's a shame I've got school on Thursday. I could have easily gone to see the back- to back screening and midnight release, too.

Julie - I love your banners that other form members use! It's a shame I can't enter your webpage and watch more of them!

jaimetristan - Welcome! I'm Deb!

Caryn- I'm so jealous of your friend right now! I'm sorry you're that tired...

SM on Oprah - Since she knows E&B future, then please, she has to share with us!

Last night "Twilight' premiered on cable TV and I saw before the movie two NM trailers back-to-back! The NM trailers I got to see on TV. Yay!

Not to mention that I saw the movie with my parents. Mom fell for Carlisle, she -finally- admitted that Rob's handsome and she was wondering some really hlarious thing throughout the movie (well, she was captivated) Dad's question was if the Jeep was Edward's car (he started watching on the baseball scene). Gah! Parents...

Mad about the boy - Yeah, right, it doesn't express me at all :P :P

Tomorrow's a holiday here, so I might manage to stay up and watch the live streaming premiere!!

Nice scarf!

One of favorites, ever!

This look is just...
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Happy monday all

you know that it is less then a 100 hours away from New Moon !!!!!!!
I'm getting nauseous thinking about it...I don't know how I'm going to survive the 2 hours drive home on wednesday, I'll be so destracted.. ;)
openfire wrote:I came home from work today and my boyfriend had managed to find a copy of Vanity Fair here for me! :D
You've got the sweetest bf in the world, mine just looked at me like I was crazy when I said i wanted that magazine... :lol:

Jadey - as long as rob and kris didn't have to watch the dog, they would have found a room... maybe Rob has learned some measure of selfcontrol by playing edward but he indeed looked like he had some trouble with it (and kris to by the way :twisted: ). Ooh and to you comment about the cult.... they way everybody looks at me when I'm speaking of twilight, Rob or related confirms to me that we allready are a cult... :oops:
I mean we do have something heavenly to worship...and we are in eyes of others a bit weird about it.... so... ;) :lol:

Kristener - Yeah 15$ is indeed very expansive... but then again all american or englisch magazines are... they ask around 9$ for people magazine... I mean.. come on!!

tracy - your comments on the pictures you posts are so funny, I had to walk away from the office so I could laugh out loud.... :lol:

Deb- You are lucky you mom loved it. I watched Twilight with my mom a few week ago for the frist time and she thought it was really fake.. (told her to read the book then she would understand, which she is doing now) and she didn't even noticed how beautifull carlisle is....
Oh and she doesn't like the way Rob looks either.... :evil: she was an interview with him after the HP movie and said that he wasn't nice to look at. and even after Twilight she didn't understand why I thought he is the hottest thing in existance...I did got very deffensive about that...
I mean how can you look at this and tell me he is not nice to look at!!!!... I asked her if she needed new glasses...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house