Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

Post by marielle »

Good morning....

wow it's was a slow day...half a page?
Ah well I guess everbody is getting ready for the holidays...
Jadey wrote:Caryn ~ I shivered when I read that Rob and ....emilie (it's difficult for me to say her name) were doing a photoshoot. It sucks. It wont look right. Its just not right!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I miss Rob and Kris too. Waaahahaah
I agree with you.... it just doesn't look right when it's not Kstew in the picture with him....
Must be difficult for Kstew to see her man with another girl.... I would be green from Jealousy... :lol:

to fill the need for some Robsten...
He seems to appreciate the dress
I love how happy they look together

well have to get some work done

see you later
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

New Moon vs Twilight - (This is the last time I'll bring it up, I swear!) It was nice only having a few other people there, but the less people there are, the sooner it will disappear from theaters. I know NM made a crap ton more money than Twilight, but I kinda wish people would have spread it out so that it stays in theaters longer. Twilight stayed in theaters here from opening day up until a week before it was released on DVD. I went to 4 different places and got to see it 5 times in that long span and every single time it was completely packed. Makes me sad to think it won't be that way this time. Sad face. (I blame the economy..lol)

Eclipse - I'm still worried about it. Even though DS recently did mention the love story, I seriously doubt he did the leg hitch. That makes me sad/mad. I know they were protecting the stars, but having absolutely zero fan interaction in the filming process this time around really scares me. At least we got some pictures from NM.

RobCon - I don't care where we have it, as long as it's in the US. I only say this because there's no way I will be able to get a passport and buy plane tickets + hotel. Chicago seems fitting to me because it's where our beloved Edward was born. And it's close to most of us. It would be really awesome if we could get the funds together for our out-of-country-ers. If for some reason it ends up being outside the country, then please send me a postcard. :lol:

Jade - I've only seen it twice too. Boo. :( And also, I think Kris hasn't been nominated because all she's done are "kiddie" movies and indie films. Those types of movies don't usually get any nominations. It's sad, really. Cause she so deserves to have a shelf full already.

Caryn - I heard about the Vogue photo shoot. Me no likey. I mean I like the fact that we'll get another Rob photo shoot with possibly a million outtakes, but being that he's with Emilie just makes it not quite as enjoyable. I guess we should get used to this though.
Jazz Girl wrote:...So..... there's this waiting list apparently and the first like bazillion spots are taken up by some chick with the initials KS, who, even though she's on both the Nice AND Naughty lists, gets first dibs.
This is one of those times where I get to sit in my own little fantasy world and pretend you're talking about me. (Not that I'd ever wanna take him away from the Stew, mind.) I've never been happier to share my initials with someone than I am right now. :lol: Now if only my middle name started with a J. Damn. *snaps*

edwardsluv - Welcome to the Halfway House! Hope you enjoy your stay here. I'm Kristina (mostly people call me Kristiner..lol).

Holy balls. He is HUGE! I mean...those pics of him are huge. Lol.
I want an iPhone.

I miss Robsten. :cry:
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

*ties everyone to the HH*

NO ONE IS LEAVING MMMMMK? YOU ALL HASTA POST MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY, EVERYDAY. YA HEAR?
I don't care that its Christmas. We is family. We stick together.
I am hella worried :evil:
If y'all don't get your act together soon I am seriously considering not coming on here at all. You wouldn't want that. WOULD YOU!?
I know theres a drought, but we will git thru it! As long as we stick togedder.
Nao Remember Me and The Runaways come out in March.. we better get back to normal by then.
I understand that ExEmum1 & 2 and Ashley don't come on here anymore, so thats 3 less members we need to make up for peoples!!!!!!!!!!!
Even if you havta take 5 minutes out of ur oh-so-busy schedule - DO IT.

Now I don't like being a Mr. Grumpy Gills but the future of the HH is at stake. Tough love.

Think of Rob.
Do it for him.

I leave you with NekkidStew
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Yay for Jadey

even Rob is shockedit so slow.

I can't believe people are able to stay away...
the HH is the first thing I check in the morning and the last thing I visit before I go to bed... I'm already skipping things to make time to be online....

A little christmas present for Jadey
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. & Thankoo very much.

Kris ~ Anna is only half (or even less) the actress Kristen is >:(

Right. I'm going to bed. When I get on tomorrow afternoon, we better be on a new thread OKAY!?
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

Jazz Girl wrote:NewJen~ I talked to Santa...unfortunately that just one Christmas gift you were hoping to find wrapped in a big red bow under that Christmas tree(which hopefully starts staying upright) is on backorder. Seems there's a HUGE demand for it and he's only really got the one...So..... there's this waiting list apparently and the first like bazillion spots are taken up by some chick with the initials KS, who, even though she's on both the Nice AND Naughty lists, gets first dibs. DAMN IT!!! So, Santa and I tried to come up with a little something to ease the disappointment. This one was my choice.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! laughing so hard! "Nice AND Naughty lists" hee hee hee. <wipes tear> sigh...........

It's plaid!

Jade, I would never think of leaving the Halfway House, not when I'm always guaranteed a smile because people are posting pics with captions like "Mr. Grumpy Gills" (seriously I could use a Dory in my life right now) and "nekkid KStew". That last one needs a companion though.
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Since it's now Hump Day and all...I just wanted to post one thing real quick. Then I gotta get to bed.

He should not be holding his hand like that. *snicker* Makes it very hard to concentrate. Just saying.

Oh and here's a Remember Me wallpaper to purrty up your desktop. Yay. :D
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Jadey wrote:*ties everyone to the HH*

Now I don't like being a Mr. Grumpy Gills but the future of the HH is at stake. Tough love.

Think of Rob.
Do it for him.
Happy Hump Day everyone!

Jade, thanks for keeping us in line! I'm still here and I'll certainly "do it with Rob" :shock: ...I mean, "do it for Rob". :lol:

Here's a lovely one from that post Kristiner linked us to...
Love that sexy half-smirk 8-)

Marielle, the Halfway House is always the first thing I check in the morning too. I don't usually have time to post in the a.m. as I'm getting the kids to school and myself to work. ;)

Kristiner, I'm still concerned about the lack of current publicity surrounding New Moon. I managed to see it three times: the Friday opening with friends, and a weekend and weekday matinee by myself and noticed progressively smaller crowds each time. I just don't want people saying it was a "flash in the pan", or whatever the appropriate expression is. I'm hoping to see it next week with a few friends from work who haven't had the chance to to yet. The economy certainly doesn't help matters, just as I've noticed we've received way fewer Christmas cards this year with postage so ridiculously expensive.
If David Slade didn't do the leg hitch for Eclipse....we will hunt him down and he will be sorry he ever disappointed members of the Halfway House. :evil: :lol:

edwardsluv, glad you found us! Welcome to the Halfway House...where we don't cure the addiction for all things Rob, we feed the addiction. :D

I've been hearing Golden Globe and Oscar buzz about Anna Kendrick's role in "Up in the Air" for quite awhile and I think the film took the festival circuit by storm. I think Kristiner was right...that some of the very indie type films that Kristen Stewart has been involved with are so under the radar compared to more mainstream films that they aren't even noticed by the Academy and those voting types. I'm sure Anna Kendrick is great in her role. :) I figure Anna's nominations can only garner good publicity for the Twilight Saga, kind of how having Michael Sheen and Dakota Fanning involved with New Moon brought a little more credibiity and respect from non-Twilight fans (not necessarily the idiotic critics, of course). ;)
Banner by TammyAZ
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

HAPPY HUMP DAY, LADIES!

Jade & marielle ~ we're not leaving, or closing up shop. We're here for the long haul ~ we still have 3 more TW films to admire our Sex-on-a-Stick in, throw in a little "Remember Me", and whatever else Mr. Pattinson happens to be working on. We have so much more Rob to look forward to! :D RL just kinda gets in the way sometimes, but I know at the end of the day (even if I just have time to lurk..) you guys are always here!

newjen ~ your Christmas email seriously cracked me up! :lol: Caryn beat me to the "one" gift we'd all like to get- :D

diane - thanks for the sign up link for Neverthink! I didn't have a whole lot of time last night to go through the site completely, but I'm gonna try to today.

edwardsluv ~ WELCOME to our little part of the Rob world! I'm Sandy (*waves HI!*)

The iPhone apps: how wrong would it be to secretly put one of them on the hub's iPhone.....? :twisted:

Off to get kids up and out of the house! Later everyone! 8-)

Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Happy Hump Day
Sandy thanks for signing up. sent you a comment so you can navigate. Gii usually comes on at night to chat and Angelvamp is on forums now so I am sure you will find us a very interesting group of cougars (some are)
And to All the new people Welcome and thanks for the comment on my blue. You are all most welcome to my site also. I do have a few pics on there.
So I will leave with this one
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001