Twilight Mafia XVI

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by ringswraith » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:56 pm

I nearly jumped when I heard Roxy's voice, so intent was I on the little fox before me.

"Hi," I offered lamely.

Of course, from my vantage point, the first things I saw were her legs. She had pants on, but my mind immediately rehashed memories of her bare legs, and the way they felt...

I turned away, my body trembling, and hastily levitated an apron and draped it over my lap. Oh God- now what do I do?

Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:08 pm

I gracefully sat in the floor and montioned toward the animal.

"May I?" I held out a hand before lightly petting her back.

"You have got to tell me where you bought her. I must have one." I flipped my hair off my shoulder and gave him a smile. He seemed uneasy about something.

"Is something wrong? Is she a gift for Queenie? Oh of course she is. How could I have been so stupid! Queenie will love her!"
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza

willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:17 pm

((Mrs. Jasper Hale~ I'm guessing you're Roxy? I'm Lucia. Nice to meet you.

Gah! You people post too much! I'm just gonna get the gist of what just happened that involved me.))

"What smells so good?" asked Ali.

"Oh, probably some purple deer blood I just drank..." Rosa replied.

Lidia then came in shouting something about a soccer game...

Dexter began complaining... did he say it was his birthday?

Lidia assured him that the doctor would be coming soon...

"Good," I murmured absently, not really to anyone.

I began to stop paying attention, but when I noticed a fire in the kitchen I ran vampire-fast inside.

"Wha--" I began, but stopped when I saw rows on rows of anything imaginable you could bake. I quickly grabbed a cupcake and popped it into my mouth. Hm... I didn't usually like human food, but this was quite good.

Another woman appeared. "Gio! I see you've been...busy. And what is this? A new pet? Oh she is so cute." she exclaimed.

For the first time I noticed the little vixen sitting on Gio's lap. I also saw what I figured was the fire I saw... a fox with her tail on fire. Hadn't Queenie said something about her?

"Hi," Giovanni replied, startled. He began shaking, and looked embarrassed. He quickly levitated an apron to cover his legs.

"May I?" The person asked, holding out her hands to the cute little thing. "You have got to tell me where you bought her. I must have one." Then she looked at him closer. "Is something wrong? Is she a gift for Queenie? Oh of course she is. How could I have been so stupid! Queenie will love her!"

I tried to spare Gio some embarrassment. He obviously liked her or used to. "Hello," I smiled, holding out my hand nicely to the woman. "I'm sorry to interrupt. You must be... Roxy. Right? I'm new, joined as they were fighting stuffed zombies or something... I think I might of killed Emo-Al's-new girlfriend I added with an eyeroll and grin.

~h. f. e. l.

((Woah, long post. :shock: ))

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:37 pm

"Notzombies," I blurted out.

Roxy and Lucia both turned to look at me. Even the little one in Roxy's hands turned to look at me. The sight would have been comical, had I not felt so wound up.

"Excuse me?" Lucia said.

I sighed, rubbing my face with my hands. "Those were not zombies," I explained. "I was using my power to animate the fake cadavers. Lidia did the rest."

Just then I saw something sparkle. My eyes tracked it, to the thing around the little fox's neck. "What is that?" I slowly reached out with a finger, pushing the item aside so I could see...

...a heart-shaped locket, with a pink diamond on it.

My eyes just about bugged out of their sockets. But that means... And I was about to put... Oh God.

"Uh, Roxy? I know we're... not..." But man could I ever... right now. "So... Er... I need... Cold shower. Very cold. Like, Arctic. Scusi."

And I mustered up what dignity I had left and promptly ran out of the kitchen.

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:45 pm

The Vixen seemed to coo softly upon the mention of Queenie and the necklace around it's neck.

Her fluffy orange tail waved swiftly from side to side as the company praised her.

Something seemed to be pestering Giovanni, for he had quickly put her aside and into the arms of Roxy.

The Vixen's red eyes flashed as they watched him exit but otherwise glanced back to watch Kingsley.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:50 pm

I was listening to the conversation while I grabbed a cupcake. I bit into it. Blood filled, yumm. I turned to look at Demetri, grinning, and I noticed his eyes were black. I put down my cupcake and started to push him out the back door.

"Go hunt!" I exclaimed. "You look really thirsty."

"I love how you want me around," Demetri answered, but listened to me, kissing the top of my head as he left. I then turned my attention to the noobs.

"I say," I said, "if you guys want the tour, I'll wait for you guys out in the foyer!"

I left, waiting for Al to follow me out, but he stayed, looking at the new girl.

"Al!" I shouted. "Get your scrawny butt over here! Stop being so needy; it's not attractive at all!"

Al glared, but came anyway. He whispered, "Stop doing that!"

I put on my innocent face. "Doing what?" Al just looked at me and I burst out laughing. "I'm just playing with you. I actually decided that since you're giving me 'cool' lessons, I would give you girl lessons!"

"Ohh," Al said. "Okay, that's awfully nice of you."

I waited as Ali, Lucia, and Carmela walked out of the kitchen for the tour.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC

Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:51 pm

I watched Gio race out of the room claiming he needed a cold shower. Of course that sent me into a fit of giggles. Poor guy.

I continued to pet the animal in my arms before remembering the woman who introduced herself.

"Excuse my awful manners, I'm Roxy." I shook her hand. "You're Lucia, right? I've seen you around." The little animal stirred. "I am not sure who this is but I'm sure she will have a name soon." Gio racing out of the room came to mind. "Sorry about Gio's weird behavior. I'm not quite sure what his problem was."
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:39 pm

(... Am confused, but oh well.
As The Boss... I vote for a party too.
*waves* Hey Sarah! Nice to see you again.)

I was very tempted to smack Dexter in the back of the head, but I settled for rolling my eyes. Since I had a few minutes before I knew my friend would show up, I followed my nose to the kitchen. Gio rushed past me up to his bedroom, but I just shrugged. "Hey Roxy, Lucia, Kingsley... and a new pet?" I asked them, pointing to the cute little fox. "Umm. Okay." I decided not to ask for the moment and went to grab a cupcake. Before I got there, the doorbell rang and the Mission Impossible theme began playing. "SNAP!" I yelled as I dove out the door, did a ninja roll through a group of peopl in the hallway, and popped up by the main doors to open them with a perfect karate kick. I felt very special.

I opended the door for my friend, "Ah, Jedediah! Thank you sooo much for coming on short notice, I hope she didn't mind that you left her so suddenly. C'mon, most everyone I need you to see is in the living room." I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him in the house. I knew he'd just be smiling bemusedly, used to this treatment. I pulled him through the motley crew of people in the hallway to the living room, where Dex was. "This is Dexter. Dexter, this is Jedediah." I said, gesturing to the respective people. "Jed's an old friend of mine, and a talented healer. He'll be able to fix you up in no time, promises." I nodded, satisified with my explanation and to allow Jedediah to get to work.

DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:16 pm

((Gah. Poor Gio.))
((Talk to the mirror, oh, choke back tears and keep telling yourself, I'm a diva!))

Lidia screeched the car to a stop and Monica giggled silently. She jumped out after her and sped up the lawn and into the house happily. It was good to be home.

At once, an assualt of smells hit her nose. New vampire. That strange boy Rosa was with, though it was far away. Baking goods.

And Dexter. Now that hurt. Monica clasped a slender hand across her nose and darted to the kitchen, catching a glimpse of her black eyes in the shiny fridge. It frightened her. She looked around the array of sweets and took one that looked promising. She bit into it and blood welled into her mouth. She almost spat it back out. Animal blood. How disgusting. She set it down just as she glanced at Kingsley and a pretty vixen beside him with Roxy and a newcomer.

It's aura was horribly familiar. Queenie? Monica bent down toward the fox and tilted her head. The vixen did the same. Monica smiled and shook her head just as the Mission Impossible theme rang throughout the house. Monica rose up and walked cautiously to the living room, staying at the doorway so that she was downwind to Dexter's smell. It filled the room dangerously.

Lidia greeted a strange man, who she introduced to Dexter. So many strange smells. It made Monica afraid and a little bit alarmed. She zipped past the room with lightning fast speed, up the stairs so high, until she reached the fourth floor balcony. She looked down the dizzying drop.

Lidia...She mentally whined. Who are these people? All these smells hurt my nose...and kinda scare me. She admitted. And I need to hunt badly. Or I'm going to eat someone.
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:02 pm

While no one was noticing, I slipped out and headed to the forest. I didn't want to spend too much time hunting... but I had to drink something... Lucky enough, I crossed paths with some strange sort of creature... I didn't pay enough attention to see what it was... but it was big... and full of warm, thick blood that was an interesting green color... I drained the entire animal, and was filled with energy. My throat had stopped burning quite so badly...

After drinking my fill, I went up to the side of the house where I jumped and grabbed onto a windowsill and swung myself up into the mansion. I ended up in a random hallway, and had to skip the rest of the way to my room. It had been a while since I had been in my room... It was nice to be back. Quickly, I headed over to my private bathroom, took a quick bath in my large tub, I had no time to mess around how I usually did... but at least I was clean.

After toweling myself off, I wandered over to the closet, and grabbed a random pair of skinny jeans, and a forest green t-shirt. I pulled them on, and went back into the bathroom, drying my hair and adding a few accessories and touches of makeup. Randomly, I switched my eye color to an emerald green opposed to the icy blue eyes I had before, and I rid my black hair of it's blue high lights. Deftly, I curled my hair into loose ringlets, and let them hang down my back.

When I was sure every hair was in place I skipped back down stairs. Suddenly a smell reached my nose. "Mmm... smells like Gio has been cooking. Can't wait to try something." I smiled and wandered over to a plate of goodies, trying to decide which to eat first.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey