Twilight Mafia XVI

Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:17 pm

"This is Dexter. Dexter, this is Jedediah." Lidia finally says.

"Jed's an old friend of mine, and a talented healer. He'll be able to fix you up in no time, promises." She adds.

I turn my head to face him and try to nod a hello but so far my visions completely gone...at least for now. I try to make out the guy's face, but I only see a blur.

"Hello." I manage to croak.

I think I see a slight smile on the crook of his lips, he lifts what looks to be his hand and then

darkness.

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:29 pm

After eating a few things, I finally noticed the new comer. According to Lid, this was her friend, the healer. I sat back and watched in fascination as he went over to Dexter.

Dexter was in a lot of pain... it was a good think Lid's friend had come when he did... Dexter looked as if he was about to pass out....

Suddenly, Dexter actually passed out....
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:33 pm

(*waggles eyebrows* Someone's listening to Breeeeennnnddddoooon. XD
DUDE! I just realized that XD really does look like a face! HOLY COW!)

Jedediah grabbed Dexter's hand and helped him sleep so he could start moving around the bones. Jed's talent really was useful, especially for vampires, but it worked for humans too. Being able to help people made Jed feel a little better about being "danged" for eternity, or so they said. He felt around Dexter's ribcage, shifting and reweaving bones and muscle where needed. The injuries weren't grevious, and it shouldn't be long before Dexter would be up and running to go find his birthday treats.

Lidia... Monica whined to me. Who are these people? All these smells hurt my nose...and kinda scare me. She admitted. And I need to hunt badly. Or I'm going to eat someone.

I sighed again, Well, hunt quickly. Jedediah's here, and once you're back he'll be able to fix your vocal chords. Actually, it would be better if you hunted first, you'll be stronger. I told her, giving her permission to go.

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:35 pm

The Vixen's ears perked up as it picked up on all the commotion within the kitchen and beyond it. Several of the vampires were commenting on her and she appreciated their praise. When Monica came up to her and tilted her head, the Vixen did the same and though it could not smile, it simply allowed its tongue to hang in delight.

She wondered how long it would take for them to realize the red eyes...or even her necklace. But most of all, she worried about how she'd be getting out of her form. This was new to the Vixen. She sighed softly and proceeded to bury her head into her bushy tail.

"Kingsley!" Kingsley yelped when he finished eating his burnt breakfast. Upon seeing the Vixen, he sprang onto Roxy's unoccupied leg and snuggled against the other fox.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.

Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:40 pm

It seems that all I can see is black. Is this what its like to die? I try to move my arms but still--it's just darkness. Its strange how I can still think and yet my body is nowhere to be found...

weird...well, at least it doesn't hurt anymore. That Jedidiah must have done some voodoo sh it.

Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:42 am

Paying attention to the little fox like creature in my lap I was caught off guard when Kingsley jumped into my lap to fill the unoccupied space.

"Aww aren't you two sweet together." I watched them snuggle and that is when it caught my eye. The girl was wearing a collar that matched Queenies necklace from Gio.

I fingered it for a second. "Gio is good. Matching accessories for the new pet. I just can't believe he came up with that all on his own."

Kingsley stirred and I brought my attention to him. "Oh don't worry sweetie, you are just as handsome as she is pretty."

((Hey Lidia! It is great to be back!))
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza

willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:25 pm

I smiled at Roxy as she introduced herself.

"It's great to be here... It's so good to know people and have friends. I've lived as a renegade vampire for too long." I told her.

Just then, I got a tingling feeling in my eye. "Aw, man! There goes my last contacts!" I muttered.

Maria suddenly yelled, "I say, if you guys want the tour, I'll wait for you guys out in the foyer!"

"Right, that's me," I smiled. "Well, see you, Roxy!"

I headed out to find the front room. But, a newcomer arrived.

"Ah, Jedediah! Thank you sooo much for coming on short notice, I hope she didn't mind that you left her so suddenly. C'mon, most everyone I need you to see is in the living room." I heard Lidia announce.

I turned on my heels to back where I came from. "Maria, I can't come, the doctor's here. I'll get a tour, later, you guys go on ahead. Kay?"

I srrived in the room where most people where crammed into in time to see the healer-Jedediah?- working on Dexter.

"All right, I'll wait here," I sighed, and plopped down a chair.

I pursed my lips and waited. Now that there weren't any distractions, my cramps were hurting more... and more... and more...

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)

Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:28 pm

It's almost 6:30 by the time I wake up. There's no one in the living room anymore and I wonder how long I've been sleeping for.

I'm not sure if my ribs are still fractured so I get up slowly before realizing that I'm perfectly fine.

"Hell yeah." I say happily and head for the kitchen to eat.

I am freaking starrrrving!

I almost scream like a little girl when I see Lucia sitting there.

Has she been sitting there the whole time?

"Oh, hey Lucia." I wave, and laugh nervously as my stomach grumbles.

(Party, party!)

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:20 pm

I smiled gratefully as Jedediah finished his work with Dexter. It had taken a very short amount of time. Jed must have been practicing. "Er, on to the next one?" I start out awkwardly, then gestured to Lucia, "Lucia here is having really bad cramps and we can't figure it out. Obviously she's not preggo, on her period, or having gastrointestinal issues." I thught for a moment, then turned to her. "Did you try and eat any of the zombies we were fighting, by any chance? Or the fake blood vat they had on the set?" I asked her. I also made a mental note to leave a "thank you" note for Gio somewhere... perhaps on the butt of his favorite pair of jeans...

(Solving continutity crisis)
A little later, Dexter woke back up, good as new. I remembered it was his birthday and scampered off to the kitchen. I stole a pie and frosted it and put some candles on it for him, then brought it back out to the living room with a lighter. "Happy birthday, Dexter! I can hear your stomach yelling from the kitchen, so I think you should eat this." I said, putting the frosted pie in his lap. "After we sing to you, of course." I added, smiling devilishly.

Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:26 pm

"Happy birthday, Dexter! I can hear your stomach yelling from the kitchen, so I think you should eat this." Lidia says and puts a frosted cake on my lap. "After we sing to you, of course." She added, smiling like a devil.

I swallow back some saliva that's building up in my mouth. Come on birthday song!