Twilight Mafia XVI

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by ringswraith » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:21 pm

"Rosa." I gave her a brief smile, not wanting to seem rude.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

I snorted lightly. "Well, that's the million-dollar question, isn't it?" I sketched out a tree before continuing. "I'm just... having doubts. Second-guessing myself."

"Is it Queenie?" she smiled gently.

Sighing, I nodded in response. "I'm finding that, for a vampire, I can be quite impatient," I chuckled ruefully. "And, knowing myself, I can see so many ways this could end in disaster."

Then I realized she was alone. "Not to intrude, but, where is your brother?"

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:36 pm

"I'm finding that, for a vampire, I can be quite impatient," Gio chuckled. "And, knowing myself, I can see so many ways this could end in disaster."

I smiled sympathetically. "Don't worry Gio, I bet everything will work out in the end. I'll even help if you ever need me." Poor Gio, no one deserved go what he was going through with Queenie.

"Not to intrude, but, where is your brother?" Gio asked, seemingly just noticing I was alone.

I shrugged. "Oh, I sent him away with Ari... He... is having a tough time with instincts, and he doesn't want to cause any problems with the familia. Especially after earlier, with Monica." I frowned... it wasn't fair for me to keep him here, I was selfish. Then my face brightened, "Oh, by the way, he loves your cooking, he wanted me to pass that along."
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey

ringswraith

Post by ringswraith » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:49 pm

I nodded when Rosa offered her help, and beamed when she revealed that her brother had complimented my cooking.

"Really?" I grinned. "Please tell him I said thank you." Even if the circumstances behind the cooking were a bit out of the ordinary...

"I don't suppose your brother will be staying much longer?" Rosa didn't answer immediately, so I figured that was correct. "May I make a suggestion? I would love to do a portrait of you two. I'll even duplicate it- then each of you can have one."

Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:54 pm

It was time. I had been waiting for my opportunity to finally help Queenie and Gio and now it was here.

I found the DVD, placed it gently into the player, and began to skip the first few scenes. I wasn't really planning on watching the movie anyway. No, I was going to show Queenie that if a robot can learn to love, so can she.

Queenie's footsteps were getting closer as Wall-E the robot had just began to show EVE where he stays at night.

"Queenie, in here. I have a few outfits I would like you to have." Queenie followed as I motioned for her to sit on the bed, strategically placed in front of the T.V.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:57 pm

"I don't suppose your brother will be staying much longer?" Gio asked.

I didn't answer... and he interpreted my silence correctly.

"May I make a suggestion? I would love to do a portrait of you two. I'll even duplicate it- then each of you can have one." Gio offered.

My eyes widened thoughtfully. "Really?" I asked excitedly. I all but hugged him. "That would be perfect! When would you like to start?" A portrait! I could hang it in my room, so I could always see Stefan. We had little portraits done when I was human, but those were probably destroyed due to mobs or age.
ImageImageImage

ringswraith

Post by ringswraith » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:32 pm

Rosa was truly excited- perhaps today wouldn't be such a waste after all.

I smiled. "Anytime you want- just let me get my things."

Standing, I brushed off my pants and asked "Where would you like to do it? And please tell Stefan he can relax a bit around me. Besides, the sketching won't take very long."

((Oooh, the plan! The plan!))

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:44 pm

"Anytime you want- just let me get my things." Gio answered. "Where would you like to do it? And please tell Stefan he can relax a bit around me. Besides, the sketching won't take very long."

"Hmm... let's do it outside, its such a beautiful day, I'll go get Stefan. Thanks Gio!" I skipped off to the direction of Ari's den, where Stefan was waiting for me.

"Back so soon?" He asked.

"Not really, You have to come with me! Gio's going to do a portrait for us!" I smiled.

"That's great... But..." he seemed unsure of himself.

"Don't worry, Gio's very nice. Besides, it'll be like the old times, only Mother won't be here to criticize our appearance." I laughed, Mother was such a perfectionist. She was always chastening me due to muddied skirts and mussed hair.

"Alright." Stefan said, smiling as well. He let me pull him outside to await for Gio.
ImageImageImage

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:58 pm

Queenie couldn't exactly process what happened after she had entered the door of the fourth floor. Somehow, Roxy had found Queenie and ushered her into her room.

She spoke of outfits of some sort...and seated Queenie upon her bed.

The telly was on it's lowest volume, but the words were audible to her ears.

She turned to watch and saw that there were two mechanical characters: one box like and the other shaped like an...egg? They too seemed to be watching the telly; a chorus of people were singing.

Queenie tilted her head in wonder. There were a lot of things going on in the film, she wasn't sure where she should have focused on.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

ringswraith

Post by ringswraith » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:27 pm

Rosa went to get her brother- Stefan would be his name, I assumed- so I went to my room to fetch my supplies.

The twins were lounging in their aquarium when I entered. They flashed me a question.

"Of course you can go hunt," I replied. "You don't need to ask. I'll be painting a portrait for Rosa and her brother."

As the twins left, I remembered I offered to duplicate the portrait, so I took a few more rolls of canvas and another easel before heading back outside to look for Rosa.

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:38 pm

We found Gio wandering around with all of his equipment. I waved at Gio, and we walked towards him. "Gio, this is Stefan. Stefan, Gio," I said, gesturing to each of them.

Stefan gave a slight smile and a nod. "Nice to meet you." he said in a polite manner. He was a little bit stiff, but other then that, he was handling this quite well.
ImageImageImage