Twilight Mafia XVI

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by SethisMine » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:08 am

I smiled and looked around us. It was perfect splendor. It was nature's pure beauty. "It was only a month or two after Blake left me... I was... not at my best... One day, I had to get away and think. While no one was watching me, I went out, and ran. It didn't take me long to find this, I kind of stumbled upon it. I ended up staying for a few hours, and I realized how great life really is, even if I'm not technically alive." I gave a small chuckle.

Stefan gave me a small smile. He didn't have anything to say, all he did was put his arms around my shoulders. But I didn't need any words to be spoken. His arm was perfect. We didn't need to speak out loud. It seemed as if the bond between twins still existed between us, despite the long period of disuse.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:14 am

I finished the twin portraits and set them to dry. The activity had killed a lot of time and kept me occupied for a while, which was my intention.

Stefan seemed like a good person. Hopefully he and Rosa will be able to keep in touch now that they've found each other.

I went to take a shower and clean the paint off of me before lying in bed. I would frame the portraits in the morning and present them then.

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:20 am

(So close, yet so far awayyyy!)

(Good morning, everyone!)

(Queenie is waiting to be instructed for her next directions. haha)
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.

DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:44 am

((OOOOOh OHkay make fun of Monica. She IS dramatic. Jeez....you can gently tell me I suck!!))

((That note aside...Good morning!! PERSON WHO MADE ME GET A DAMN FACEBOOk :evil: *glares* Weeee :lol: :lol: ))

No, Lidia. I want to eat him. Monica's hands flew over her clothes, her belongings. They landed into the bag she was packing. Besides I-I want to leave. Monica hoped it was possible to lie with her mind. Surprisingly, everything fit. She sighed. It's not like anyone cares whether I'm gone or not, anyway. She thought briskly.

Where are you going, may I ask?

She brushed her hair out of her face. Back to the Volturi. I don't think this kind of lifestyle is right for me. I'll find my sisters. Monica sat on her bags and look around mournfully. I don't want self control lessons. I don't want to have to control myself. She mentally voiced, her thoughts hard and cold with finality. Now get out of my head.

What about your voice? Jed can fix that easily-

The Volturi are skilled. Her mental voice nearly cut Lidia's off, if that were possible. Get. Out. Lidia was reluctant to withdraw, but Monica closed her eyes and threw up mental barriers around her thoughts; the Volturi taught her that. But Lidia's power was strong and she only subsided a little. Monica was at a breaking point where, if she were human, she would be at tears. She clenched her fists and threw up the most horrible mental picture imaginable, to make her see.

Dexter dead, the familia hurt, Lidia responsible.

Lidia was suddenly gone in shock. Monica shook and wailed for hurting her, but she had to go. Something rolled at her feet. Monica looked down. There was the Volturi note. She picked it up, took one look at the insignia and crunched the paper in her fist. She took her bag and hauled it downstairs, stowing where no one would see. She hid from Lidia and snuck around to a corner behind the stereo to hide until there was an opening she could see. Her back was to a curtained window and she crouched. She knew she couldn't hide long, for Lidia knew everything, so she decided. She would transport. Now. She closed her eyes and the feeling eveloped her, when there was a hard hollow knock that startled her. Her eyes flew open and that feeling disappeared.

Knock, knock knock! It was insistent.

Knock, knock knock! It was from the window behind her.
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:47 pm

We had spent a long time just gazing peacefully, laying on our backs near the water fall. The moss was surprisingly spongy, and Stefan had found it the perfect place to take a nap. I didn't wake him. He looked so peaceful. I watched him, silently wishing that I could sleep as well. I could pretend I was asleep, but it wasn't the same...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours had past when Stefan finally woke up. I in the mean time had shifted into my favorite black wolf form. Stefan looked at me curiously, and then, without word, he shifted into a wolf as well. His wolf was also black, but instead of my blue eyes, he had green and his wolf form was larger then I was. Not quiet as large as the wolves in La Push, but bigger then a normal wolf as well.

I got up from the moss bed with a wolf grin, and sprung off into the distance running. Stefan after a split second also started to run, catching up. Soon it was a race through the woods. I can totally beat you. I thought silently through my head. Running faster.

Oh yeah? Bet you can't. said another voice inside my head. I was shocked for a moment or too, slowing down. I could hear Stefan in my mind... Like Lidia... What? Stefan asked. Giving up soo soon?

I sped up, forgetting about my weird revelation. In your dreams, I answered with a laugh.
ImageImageImage

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:03 pm

(Haha, I mean it in the best possible way, Monica. Sorry I don't know your real name. :( )

(Gasp! Wonder who's at the window.)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

JazpersGrl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JazpersGrl » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:24 pm

((Yikes, you guys talk a lot! Okay, I'm going back a few pages. Stay with me.))

So the fight was over. It was all a misunderstanding. Ah, well.
Suddenly, a man burst through the door, carrying the little black haired girl, Maria, on his shoulders. They were carrying about 30 buckets in their hands. They set it in the kitchen as I went to go investigate. I opened the closest bucket to me. It was some soft brown stuff with dark brown lumps in it. Ice cream. My mind informed me. Chocolate fudge brownie. It was my favorite as a human. I stuck my finger into it and pulled out a big clump. I put the cold stuff in my mouth. I made a face and shuddered. Yuck. Too human for my taste, needs more blood.

To my left, a glass door slid open. The boy with the broken ribs, Dexter walked in. He was looking better. Then I smelled it, blood. It was coming from Dexter. I needed to change... NOW. Something that doesn't drink blood. I didn't even think about what I was changing into, I just shifted. Ah, that's better. I looked down to see what I was. A black cat. How ironic, a vampire turned into a black cat. The thirst wasn't nearly so bad now that I was sharing the cat's mind. I could feel it but it was bearable. I jumped up onto the counter and meowed at Dexter. I licked his hand to try and clean off the blood. I wouldn't bite him now, of that I was sure. Then that new girl, Monica was in the kitchen warring with herself whether or not to kill Dexter. I could see it in her eyes. I hissed at her and whipped out my claws. Man, the only thing I have done to this girl is fight with her. There was just something not right about her.
Lidia got her out of the room, so order was restored. Still in cat form, I went to go see how the healer was doing with Lucia.
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:59 pm

((Lol, actually, a black kitten is one of Rosa's favorite forms as well. Seriously, we should get Rosa and Ali together, they have a lot in common...))

After a while of running through the wolves, I wanted to do something more exciting. I slowed a bit, letting Stefan get in front of me. Then, without warning, I pounced, laughingly on top of Stefan sending us into a rolling ball of fur. We wrestled, just like normal wolf siblings would do.

Hey! he yipped in surprise, soon he was laughing as well. That's not fair!

It totally is! You could have done the same thing, I just thought of it before you did. I chuckled.

You haven't changed one bit have you Rosa? Still the same immature girl. What would Mother say? Stefan teased.

Hey, you can't say much. I'm not the only one rolling around like a puppy. I jumped back from him, getting ready to pounce again... but before I could, I realized where we where.... We were only about a hundred feet from the house. Whoops....
ImageImageImage

Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:17 pm

I feel something prickly against my hand and I realize that a tiny black cat is licking my finger. Probably the blood, I guess.

"Don't let Monkey see you. He loves chasing cats." I smile, patting it on the head gently.
It meows before trotting off to the kitchen.

I shrug and turn back to look at Lidia for an answer.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:48 am

I waited until I could tell Queenie was focused on the television before sitting next to her and laying the dress, that was currently in my hands, on my lap.

"Aww this is my favorite part of the movie! It always reminds me that love can be found."

I looked at her to see if she was paying attention to me or the T.V. Either one would be fine.

"If a robot can learn to love, so can we. We just have to be open to it. Gio and this scene taught me that."

Mentally, I was hoping she was catching my meaning.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza