Twilight Mafia XVI

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:49 pm

(aww, Queenie hasn't gone to the mall in a while. If she wasn't busy watching Wall-E, I would have her volunteer to go with you as it would be her first time...memory wise, at least.)

(We could bring Dexter! ...we'll see what Lidia decides first.)
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.

DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:25 pm

(( I meant it it the best way possible too Em. :D Yay suspense!))

((I swear to Jeevas, this is the last time I will remind anybody; MY. NAME. IS. Shelby! Next time anyone asks, I will write the name I use when I pretend to be a boy and cue another rant. ((It's really fun :lol: Dressing up and pretending to be a boy...I have the WEIRDEST tendencies)) Are you guys forgetting or not paying attention?? I WAS NAMED AFTER A CAR. And prrroud of it! 'nuff said.))

((Meant that in the kindest and loving way possible too :D ))

The knocks were quiet but very insistent. Monica froze and barely dared to breathe.

Someone had caught her.
Lidia had somehow snuck around and was there to stop her. Maria. Rosa. God forbid, Dexter.

She didn't want to peel back the curtain to peek. She was certain a suspicious eye would stare back at her.

"Monica." A voice hissed. "Monica, I know you're there! You always did suck at hide-n-seek!" The alluring, silky voice rang familiar in her heart. And only one person had that kind of humor and sarcasm. Barely breathing, Monica slid the curtain back slowly. A brilliantly bright sapphire eye gazed back at her. She jumped and nearly squealed. She slid the curtain farther to reveal an irriesistably beautiful face, especially to vampire standards.

"Oh my God!" Monica said breathlessly, her throat screaming in pain. God, it was so dangerous for him to be in this form, when no one knew him...

"Are you going to let me in or not?" He demanded, glancing around. "No!" Monica hissed looking around nervously; it was all she could muster with her damaged vocal cords. No one had noticed yet.

"Too late. Don't be so pessimistic." He muttered as he closed his eyes and extended his slender, ringed hand through the thick glass with a soft hissing sound, his long mohagany hair gently waving as he pulled his entire lanky, almost feminine frame through the glass, his impossibly long legs and elongated torso, and finally his tattooed arms and angular head. Monica's eyes widened and she glanced around. How could no one notice his seven-foot tall, skinny frame?? He towered over her four-foot whatever, his long hair tickling her nose as her face turned upward.

"EVAN." Monica hissed frantically, almost having a vampire heart-attack. "Cool it." He mumbled, smiling to expose his sharp teeth, pushing her backward into a deep crevice in the wall behind the stairs that definitely wasn't there before with his tattooed, long arms and slender fingers that were adorned with multiple rings. She huffed and placed her hands on her hips to try and intimidate his grinning, pretty face.

"Relax. No one can see anything."

"Are you kidding me? You tower over Gio!" She mouthed, screaming in her head, but silent in reality.

He chuckled. "That's Gio's problem." He said, extending his feminine-like, long body to prove his point.

"Why are you here, Evan? Like this??" Monica mouthed, hands on her hips. He shrugged. "I thought you liked me. Anyways, I missed you." He said, pulling Monica small body toward his in a hug. She pulled away, giggling silently. Then he remembered his absense.

"All they okay? Are warm? Fed? Happy? Sheltered??" Monica hammered him with silent questions. Evan held up his hands in surrender. "Your sisters are fine. All six of them." His pretty face was suddenly wary. "Except...Emily." Monica felt suddenly tense. Emily was the sdcond to youngest of her siblings. And sickly.

"What's wrong with her? Has she taken a bad turn?" Monica whispered. Evan's fists clenched.

"Something like that."

"What-"

"Nothing." He thrust his thumb behind him, at her packed suitcases."I should be asking you some questions. What the hell is all that for?" Monica bit her lip. She didn't want to tell Evan, but she trusted him implicitly. "I did something bad...and...I-I'm a bit s-sick too." She stuttered, whispering, because it hurt.

"I thought it was because you wanted to keep quiet!" He took her by the shoulders and shook her until her teeth rattled. "What happened? Did someone hurt you? Someone here? Is that why you want to leave?" He glanced around, growling as his bright, piercing eyes locked onto Dexter in a hawk-like gaze.

"No...no...I lost my voice cause I was stupid...and I-I hurt people." She mouthed, her eyes almost blurring like she could produce tears. "You're leaving? With me, right? Not alone?" Evan kneeled to match her gaze.

"Well-well, I...I didn't want you to-I was leaving to the Volturi-"

He raised his eyes to the ceiling in exsaperation. "She's scared that I will take her away from there, dreams that her country left her with no one there..."

(( :shock: I'm extremely sorry....You can skip all of it if you don't have the patience for my outpulse....it doesn't really portain to something important... :shock: God....you don't have to read it...only if you want to!!! God!! *smacks head to table repeatedly* I know it sucks!))

((Erm..if you miraculously had the crazy urge to actually read it....Evan looks like...well just visualize a cross between Steven Tyler and Tommy Lee :D And the song is from System of a (an AWESOME!!!) Down. Again, I'm RRRREAlly sorry!!))

((On a lighter note, If you DO happen to forget my name (Shelby) again., just remember CAR, and I don't know...just call me...Mustang. :lol: Yeah...))
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:49 pm

Somewhere, I discovered that the trail I'd been following overlapped with about a dozen others.

I'm not finding them this way, I guess...

I started calling out. "Rosa! Can you hear me? I have your portraits!"

Not hearing anything, I chose a trail and followed it, every so often calling Rosa's name.

edwardlikeshaystacks

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:28 am

(Shelby. I'm writing that down! Shelby. Shelby. Shelby! *chants to herself until she gets it.)

(So this Evan guy can phase through things? Lanky? Feminine? Uber tall? He gives me the heeby jeebies!)

(Is this Monica's friend? Dexter will be jeaAAlous.)

(:lol:)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:50 am

(*is utterly lost by Monica's post...*
Hmm. I'd say your new name is Stang, but that's the name of Frankie's baby (car) and he'll yell at me.
Bye Ali, have fun, don't get sunburned, and see if you can visit Bradenton! Cuz Bradenton is ten times cooler than any where else in FLorida with the exception of Epcot...
Mall sounds fun, but Lid ain't decidin' nuthin yet! Dex do be needing to check his PMs...)

(Filler post. Jedediah is untying various intestines, if you'd like to know that much information. Lid is... I have no idea what she's doing, actually.)

Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:08 pm

(Checked and got back to you, Lidia.)

(I guess Dexter's on a bit of a hold. :lol: )

Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:20 pm

Any girl would have to be crazy to not want to find a love like what we were witnessing. Of course, I was pretty sure this was the kind of love Gio had for Queenie. I just needed Queenie to see that and for her to want to love him back.

"Queenie, do you think there is anyone you could love like that? Anyone you want to love like that?"

I thought while I waited for her answer. Was there anyone I could or want to love like that? Yes, I believe there is.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza

edwardlikeshaystacks

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:47 pm

Queenie mimicked the muggles, spreading her fingers so that they intertwined with her other hand. They looked quite awkward as she stared from her tiny hands back to the film.

Was she doing something wrong?

"Queenie, do you think there is anyone you could love like that? Anyone you want to love like that?" Roxy's voice asked, breaking through her jumble of thoughts.

Queenie considered this for a few moments, looking down at her folded hands as she did so.

"...I...I honestly don't know." Queenie paused. "I only know of one love, and that was my mother...but this one." She gestured at the telly. "...is different?"

It was all so very frustrating. Queenie felt as if she had already lived (if that were possible) through this particular moment, though she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:08 pm

Al runs back to the Mafia, carrying the tied up Nikki Reid above his head.
*To the tune of Fre Re Jacques (sp?)*
I took Nikki
I took Nikki
Right from home!
Right from home!
I'm gonna make her a va-amp
I'm gonna make her a va-amp
It'll be fun
It'll be fun!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl

willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:39 pm

((Derek~ Frere Jacques. You know, Brother John.

And sorry, Shelby, I didn't know your name. :D ))

I winced as Jed fiddled with me.

"Um... how long is this going to take?" I asked weakly.

((should I just black out, wake up, and be all good?))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)