Twilight Mafia XVI

Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

"...I beg your pardon? I don't recall ever hexing Giovanni...I can't even remem--"

I honestly didn't care if she remembered. A hex was some kind of magic and she did magic, therefore she could fix him.

I led her to him.

"I don't think he can see. And there is a bit mark on him. I don't know if the two go together or what but I figured you would know what to do so..." I pointed to him. "Do your thing."

I sat next to him. "Gio, Queenie is here to help us." I ruffled his hair a little and nodded at her. "Go ahead Queenie."
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Queenie's eyes widened as her gaze fell upon Giovanni, who's head was facing the ground. He looked terribly hurt.

"Oh dear...who did this to you, Giovanni?" She murmured both hurt and confused.

She felt a ping of an unrecognizable emotion as Roxy ruffled his hair. Queenie glanced down at her gloved hands. How she envied the affection of close friends. Queenie shook the thought out of her mind as she dug into her pocket to find her wand. Swiftly, she pointed the wand at Giovanni's face.

"Deletrius..." She murmured and the blindfold vanished instantly.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

The vampire took blood from me, which was then transported into Rosa... She looked better, and despite my fatigue I was much happier. The vampire asked me if Rosa smelled normal. I took a sniff. "Yes. Thank you." I answered, looking down at my sister. I was so thankful.

The pain had stopped, mostly throughout the blood transfusion only leaving a slight ache and a slightly dizzy feeling. I was tired... but I felt much better. I gently squeezed Stefan's hand... He had saved me... I smiled slightly at him and Jed... "Thanks." I whispered quietly.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Lidia walked in and complimented us, saying, "Good work, lassies. But who's going to get the star up there? That's a mighty tall tree."

We looked at each other. "Um." I muttered. "I could, probably..."

I glanced around the tree, looking for a good stop to jump that wouldn't take the tree down. I found one, grabbed the star, and jumped, just barely sliding the star on. "Ha!" I cried.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Queenie will surely be surprised when she enters the christmasfied house. :lol: )

Queenie scrutinized (look, a Twilight word. :D ) the rest of him. Other than a few minor scruffles that would most likely heal themselves, the biggest concern was present on his neck. It was a horrid bite, fresh from the looks of it and turning significantly white by the second. (I don't know...I'm guessing...I'm too lazy to skim though Breaking Dawn to see what Bella says about Jasper after being changed. :lol: ) Queenie could tell that this was probably the source of his pain and gently placed the tip of her wand against the base of his neck. For a split second, something within this gesture seemed familiar to her...like she had done it before, but she pushed it out of her head as well.

Evanesco... She murmured, and the bite soon vanished as well, leaving Giovanni's skin as marble like as before.

Queenie smiled, a dimple appearing at the side of her cheek. "There, as good as ever."
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Grr, must decorate fast, tis Christmas Eve and we must party all night! Untill I pass out on ya'll, anyways.)

Jed smiled and patted Rosa on the head, then removed the IV thingy from both of their arms. He put it in Lidia's bathroom to disinfect, then came back to take the small vial of venom away from Rosa's other arm. He stoppered it and put it in his pocket, then pulled out a big box of bandaids. "They're Charlie Brown Christmas ones- this is the only box I could find, but its fitting for the season. Jed cleaned all of Rosa's cuts and put bandaids on them for her, and offered the box to Stefan. He felt that Stefan was probably capable of taking care of his own booboos. "Rosa, you can stay here in Lidia's bedroom and sleep, if you like, or we can move you to your own. Unless you feel up to joining the decorating downstairs?" He suggested.

I giggled as Lucia bounced up to the top of the tree and daintly placed the star before submitting to gravity and falling back down. I started to clap, then stopped remembering that would hurt a lot. The bite on my hand hadn't finished healing yet and was still twinging every now and then. I shifted my ornament box to my other hand and sat down on the couch to observe the proceedings. Then I noticed something- there was no sugar cookies ready! I left the box on the couch and ran into the kitchen, almost knocking Dexter over. "Dex Dex Dex! We need cookies for Santa! Santa's coming and we don't have any sugar cookies! AH!" I exclaimed.
DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

(Does anyone know where I left Monica??))

((*dances around* It's Christmas Time, it's Christmas Time!))

((HOT DAMN!!))

Anagora jerked on Monica's shoulder for a moment. Monica looked to him curiously. Just then, the screech of tires were audible. Maria led Rosa's brother to where Rosa was being taken care of. People were busy decorating. Monica's head kinda hurt.

Just then, Anagora leaped off her shoulder and tumbled to the ground, shifting in mid-flight. Monica's eyes widened and she glanced around but no one noticed the lanky boy on the floor.

"EVAN. What are you doing??" Monica hissed ferociously. Evan stumbled upward and darted to the door, calling over his shoulder, "Someone left the Counsel meeting. The Uppers are quite angry." Then, Evan stopped abruptly.

Monica gasped and jumped onto Lidia's back, covering her eyes with her small hands. In an unnaturally high-pitched, squeaky voice, she said, "HEY LIDIA!! Let's go uh,....bake some cookies for Santa!!" She laughed hysterically, her eye twitching. She shot a glare at Evan who narrowed his eyes.

"He's here."

"Who's here??" Monica spat, keeping a firm hold on Lidia. Luckily the others went shopping. Evan dashed up the stairs without another word while Monica whispered, "Where, no! ARGGH."

Evan followed the familiar smell to Lidia's bedroom. What was he doing-

Evan paused at the door, tilting his head at the sight of Stefan beside Rosa with a bandaid, the smell of blood in the air.

"Stefan? The Counsel is quite upset with you."
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

(( Hahahha!))

Lucia placed the star on the top of the tree by jumping, then she fell. I laughed while helping her up.

At that moment, Lid went beserk over Christmas cookies, running to the kitchen. "Dex Dex Dex! We need cookies for Santa! Santa's coming and we don't have any sugar cookies! AH!" she was screaming.

I laughed some more. "Hey, are we going shopping?" I asked.

Lucia nodded, and we went outside.

"Do you wanna take one of your cars or one of mine?" I said. Lucia shrugged and said, "Whatever goes fast!"

I grinned then bounced over to Demetri's green Lambo. "Demetri won't mind if I borrow it... unless I crash it. Then he'd be mad."

We got in and drove to the mall.

((If anyone wants to go shopping too, just pretend you're already in the car. :D ))

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I laughed at the band-aids. "Their perfect," I said with a smile. "And I'll go downstairs if you don't mind... I don't want to miss out on the festivities." I watched as Stefan quickly placed a band-aid on his own arm.

"I'll take you downstairs if you want." offered Stef
an.

I offered to take Rosa down, and then I was going to go back to the meeting. Suddenly Evan rushed in. How did he find me here? I didn't know any of the other shapeshifters knew about this place.

"Stefan? The Counsel is quite upset with you." Evan said.

"Of course they are," I answered with a sigh... once again having a Counsel with older members was always stricter then I would like it. "I'll go back in just a minute. My sister is more important then the Counsel in my own opinion." I smiled at Rosa who was looking at me with a curious expression.
Last edited by SethisMine on Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

I almost drop a fresh tray of snickerdoodles and lose my arms when Lidia bumps into me.

"Dex Dex Dex! We need cookies for Santa! Santa's coming and we don't have any sugar cookies! AH!" She yells.

I barely have time to say ok before Lidia disappears out the door again.

"One batch of sugar cookies...coming up." I mutter, fixing the strings on my apron as I walk to get the flour.

(Well, we're almost done fixing the house, right? Half way there. )