Twilight Mafia XVI

best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by best_beating_heart » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:34 pm

((It's alright, Emma. I find it interesting! :) ))

I decided to do some online shopping since there was nothing to do. I spent three hours on my laptop, sprawled out on the floor. I looked at the receipts I printed out. Everything came out to a total of $3,742.92. I smiled happily and was so engrossed in being excited about my new stuff coming in two to three days I didn't notice Demetri sittting right next to me till he spoke.

"Retail therapy?" he asked. I jumped and moved away the receipts.

"Nooooo." I said. Shifty eyes.

"No worries," he said. I looked up at him, confused. Usually he'd reel my shopping habits in. I raised my eyebrows.

"What'd you buy?" I asked.

"Another car." Demetri grinned his eyes lighting up. "It goes much faster. Zero to sixty in 2.3 seconds! It's also almost indestructible. Missile proof." I rolled my eyes. I just liked my cars pretty and fast.

"Oh!" I said, sitting up. "Would you like to go with me to buy a new guitar?"

"Sure, when?"

"Today! It's perfectly rainy and cloudy. And we can try out your new car." Demetri smiled and nodded. "Wait here! I have to go change!"

I ran upstairs and down again the next minute.

Skipping to the door, I stopped and grabbed my Burberry rain boots and stuffed them on. I grabbed my Kate Spade red-orange trench coat, which was a gift from Alice, my huge black tote, and an umbrella.

"Let's go!" I cried happily. Demetri opened the door and off we went.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC

willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:42 pm

((It's fine Emma. :D

And whoops, you're Rollo, not Rolo.))

I stared out my window, bored. If I was an artist, I would draw it. If I were a writer, I would write about it. Sadly, I wasn't either, or anything like it, so i was at a bit of a loss.

I settled on my window seat and closed my eyes. Remembering a favourite book of mine, I wandered over to the book shelf and picked it out. It was a favourite because my parents had read it to me, even though it was in english and I was spanish. Hamlet, by Shakespeare, over a century old. How much better can it get?

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)

Sleep Nessie
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Sleep Nessie » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:21 pm

It's okay Hannah. Rollo. Rolo. As long as you don't mean the candy. :lol:

k. So I sound like the biggest loser for saying this but I took the time to construct a background story like the rest of you. :roll: don't be too brutal.
Born half human, half vampire to his parents Marie Antoinette and Niccolo D'Amore in 1944, Rolando Allegri D'Amore (later nicknamed Rollo) grew up in the small village of Valle San Giovanni in the province of Teramo, Italy. With the help of an underground clinic, his mother survived and he became one of the rare cases of successful hybrid birth. Rolando inherited some of his father’s ability to perceive and influence emotions, though at a lesser degree; only able to make others feel what he felt at that given moment and unable to tell what others felt besides happiness. He lived up to his middle name; he was lively, charismatic and grew quickly. By the time he reached his 5th birthday, he already appeared two times his actual age and the village of Valle San Giovanni proved to be smaller than they had hoped when suspicions of Rolando’s strange growth spurt broke out, forcing the D’Amore family to move to New York. Soon after Rollo’s 15th birthday, his mother Marie Antoinette fell ill and passed on a few months later. Devastated, Rolando and Niccolo sought a fresh start and found refuge in their new home, Canada. Rollo’s age finally caught up with him when he approached his 17th birthday and though he was still growing at a quicker rate than the average human, it had slowed down significantly. In hopes of keeping a low profile, he attended the University of Toronto where he would meet Amanda Abshire. The two fell in love quickly and with the approval of Niccolo, got married a year later. Much to the surprise of Rollo, Amanda became pregnant soon after. He kept his fingers crossed, hoping that his half human contribution would mean that his unborn child could have a chance to lead a normal life. The cards were in his favor as a stable 9 months dragged on to bear a full human baby girl. They named their daughter, Carlina, which was Italian for “the free child” for she was. In 1963, his father faced execution by the Volturi for allowing breeding between humans and vampire to continue for another generation. Fearing that his son and his family would be next, Niccolo convinced his son that the best way for Amanda and Carlina to be safe was to separate from them. As a last request before his father’s death, Rolando agreed to let Niccolo change him to become a full vampire to escape future execution. With one last kiss and nothing but a picture of his one year old Carlina, Rolando left the two girls behind where the Volturi would wipe their memories and kill them. Since the change, Rolando’s power has expanded and he has moved in with his distant cousin at the Twilight Mafia mansion.
yeah idk who the distant cousin is just yet. Someone who lives on the 4th floor I guess.

and the little statistics thing you guys have going on...

Screen Name- Sleep Nessie
Appearance: Rollo is about 5’ 11’’, looks just about 20, and has wavy black hair and blue green eyes with a clean shaven face.
Car- A shiny yellow 2010 Chevrolet Corvette
Powers- Similar to Jasper’s ability; is able to manipulate and perceive the feelings of others.
Room- 4th floor

How's that? :)

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:54 pm

((Looks good! Feel free to join in anytime, and anywhere you want. :D))

I curled up on a limb of a nice large willow. It was now raining, but I didn't mind. Most of the wetness was blocked by the leaves above me. It was nice to sit back and listen to the rain drops falling to the earth along with the sound of the rushing waterfall. This was my sanctuary. I thought of things that I could do later. I hated having nothing to do for long periods of time.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:23 pm

(Rollo, nice background. I don't think we've ever had a vampire born hybrid turned vampire. Way to steal Jasper's power. :roll: But David ((that's ringswraith)) will be happy that Giovanni's not the only married man now!)

( *dances* maybe our thread won't be so dead anymore)

(keeps fingers crossed)
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:30 pm

(Sorry! I was on a beach- COAST- trip this weekend!
Welcome, Rollo! I'll get around to responding to your PM in a minute. Oh my, that's a big bio. And you're welcome to start posting, now.
And I'm fine if we go to school now, I still have all the info I collected for David.)

After I was done cleaning, I slipped out of a kitchen window and into the woods. A huge storm had blown up, covering from the Coast to the Cascades (There really was a storm yesterday, all my friends were freaking out about the wind. I was vaguely more worried by the waves and thunder about to knock over my motel.) so, with all the common sense I had, I climbed up to the top of the tallest availible pine tree. I rode out the whole thing, perched atop the tree like a giant super glued on eagle, till the storm blew itself out in the morning.

I slipped down the wet tree and landed with a soft squish on the moss underneath. Everything was wet, and a cold front would probably move in soon, and everything would freeze. So, I ran around my gardens and orchards, picking up blown down branches and limbs and throwing them in a burn pile for summer. As I was running around, I caught myself in a reflection in the pool- Eww. I looked like the bog monster from Legend of Boggy Creek. Throwing the last branches in the pile, I scooted inside the house and tried to make my way stealthily up the stairs without dripping water on everything.

(Lid must be in a cleaning mood... that explains the mess in my bedroom.)

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:32 pm

(Hi, Lidia! *wave* )

(Why are the mafia members all separated and doing their own chindig? Not that that's a bad thing but...where's the togetherness! :cry: )

(Yeah, don't mind me...I should be sleeping but I'm way too driven by the chocolate I just had.)
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:13 am

((Hmm, a young'un! And another Italian at that.))

I growled at Roxy as she snapped my suspender, making her giggle.

"I just felt like a dork, so I dressed the part. Don't ask," I added.

((/sigh. I have no drive to write.))

Sleep Nessie
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Sleep Nessie » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:10 am

And a very bad one at that. :lol: I'm Brooklyn washed.
Right. So let me see if I can get this.

- - - - -

The shiny yellow corvette's engine purred loudly as it drove down the path to the Twilight Mafia mansion. The car pulled to a stop and the engine cut off. The car doors slid upward and out of the car came a gentleman :roll: who looked around 20 with blue green eyes and wavy black hair. He sighed. He missed his Amanda and his Carlina even more for some reason. Rolando walked over to the entrance of the Twilight Mafia Mansion. Clicking the lock on his car keys to make sure it was locked before he rang the bell.

- - - - -

Still have no idea who my mysterious distant cousin is :lol: does anyone else have an appearance similar to Rollo?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:02 am

((Hmm... Well... I would offer up Rosa as your cousin, but she was a shapeshifter before she turned... I don't think that would work out very well....))

While I was settled in my tree, a large storm blew in. Curious, I climbed to the top of my tree. Storms were always so fascinating. They had a massive amount of power that I found rather intriguing. I hung to my tree through the whole storm, letting it tear at me with it's winds, but it couldn't pull me out of my tree.

Finally, when the storm ceased, I decided to go back to the mansion to get cleaned up. I glanced into a small pool of water to check on my looks. My hair was thrown about me in huge black and blue knots, and my blue eyes were bright. My poor clothes were pretty much in tatters. Carefully, I tried to mend my clothes with my talent by turning it into another outfit. But my tunic and breeches, now turned into a black blouse and skinny jeans, were still torn and ragged. No doubt I looked wild and savage, despite my average angelic appearance. I gathered together my sword, bow, and quiver before running off to the mansion, probably messing up my hair even more.

When I neared the mansion, I heard the purr of a car. Curiosity made me run faster, when the car was one that I knew. The door bell rang right when I entered the mansion and I ran for the door. It must be a newcomer! No one else range the bell.

"I'll get it!" I yelled, sprinting over to the door. With my approach the hologram doors opened, showing a vampire. My eyes appraised him curiously, we had so few guys here in our coven.

"Hello, Welcome." I greeted with a smile, then I blushed... My eyes glanced down. In my excitement I forgot to change."Um... How can I help you?"
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey