Twilight Mafia XVI

willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by willowtree » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:43 pm

((Can everyone stop posting for FIVE minutes so I can post?
Dang it, Viola.

Haha, no problem, I just felt Lidia needed it. :D

We're alive!!! :D

Kay, Rollo. :D

Haha Nicholle, now every time you say bubble-brain it makes me laugh. :lol:

What floor do I live on again? The same on as Gio, but I forget what one's that...))

I noticed Ali outside. She had caught sight of me and beckoned for me to join her. I got up, set my book down, and started down the stairs, slipping on rain boots and re-braiding my messy black hair. I checked my dark red eyes in a window, half-thinking I needed to hunt soon if I didn't want to hurt Dexter.

Suddenly, I heard someone's car. A door-bell rang. Wait, a door-bell rang? Who rang the door-bell around here? Ooh, a new person!

I scurried down the stairs and skidded into the new person.

"Ah! Sorry, uhm..." I mumbled, almost falling over again.

"Rolando," The new guy supplied with a half-smile.

"I'm Lucia. Nice to meet you," I introduced myself with grin. "Sorry 'bout that." I noticed Ali beside him. Ali and Rolando looked a lot alike... I wonder if they might be related somehow... "Heya, Ali, what's up?"

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:26 pm

Sleep Nessie wrote:Like a werewolf shapeshifter?
((Whoops, forgot to answer this... Kind of like a werewolf shapeshifter... Only she is a true shapeshifter, not limited to one shape. Though at the moment her vamp blood and shapeshifter blood have balanced each other out, making her only half vampire and half shapeshifter...))

I laughed when Lid barged in claiming it was Sasquatch who ate all of the cupcakes. "Sure..." I said, when she turned to leave. I heard others out there talking to the new person... I should go and apologize for being so awkward before... "Excuse me for a sec," I said to Dexter before turning out of the kitchen towards the entrance way where people were introducing themselves to the vampire. I mentally hit my forehead when I remembered I really hadn't gotten his name...
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey

Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:58 pm

(Yes...Dexter may have gotten a little excited for a moment...sorry, I spaced out for a bit.)

I nod when Rosa excuses herself and test out one of the blood frosted cupcakes that just come fresh out of the oven.

There's no decor on it aside from some simple vanilla frosting on top and I peel back the wrap to taste it before I give it to Rosa. Pretty good. And for a more sweet finishing touch, I add a few hearts on it for her. As a friendly gesture.

Sleep Nessie
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Sleep Nessie » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:10 pm

Woah. I take the train home for a few hours and this thread blows up. I'm never leaving again. Ha. :) Oh. Cool. That's for clearing that up.
_ _ _ _ _ _

Ali led them into the house where Rollo was greeted by two other vampires. "Hi, I'm Lidia, The Boss...!" One said. an authoritative vibe exerting from her. "Rolando but you can call me Rollo." Rolando answered sending an equally authoritative vibe back playfully. The other vampire nearly collided into him and apologized. "Ah! Sorry, uhm..." She fused and introduced herself as Lucia. "Rolando." Rollo replied back. He suddenly saw the vampire who he had seen earlier come from a door. What was the feeling? Frustration? Shame?

willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:26 pm

((tee-hee. You shoulda seen it before.))

Rosa appeared at the door. I smiled at her and Lids, then politely excused myself so I could feed.

"Excuse me, Rolando, I'm hungry... I was actually just about to eat, and you should meet everyone... Sorry." I slid out the door and ran into the woods. I wondered where the best blood was...

I sprinted to the closest town and wandered around till I found a nice person I could drink. Not someone important, but someone who looked nice, but like they couldn't be missed much and had seen better days.

I snuck up behind him, trying to make sure no one was looking.

"Hello, there," I whispered.

He looked up, startled. I could see his neck, and I picked out a good spot. Right... there.

I moved in.

((I'll stop here, I don't think I need to be detailed...))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:32 pm

(Details, details! *pounds fists against the desk as she chants* :D )

(Queenie has yet to meet Rollo. Eh, she will eventually when discussions with Matilda simmer down.)

(Just lurking for now. Will post when my turn on the computer comes around and my sister isn't hogging! D: )

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:39 pm

Demetri walked alongside me, carrying an umbrella to shield my brand new guitar from the rain. I ran in and left it, then ran back outside to run around in the rain for a couple of minutes. I ran back inside to find Demetri laughing.

"And that was?" he said.

"Fun!" I said, sticking my tongue out.

I then noticed Ali, Lid, and Lucia with a new vampire. I ran up to them, almost skidding on the ground since I was still soaking wet.

"Hello!" I cried out. "I'm Maria and this is Demetri. What's your name?"

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:56 pm

I knew he saw me. I gave him a small smile, before taking a step forward. Mentally, I checked to make sure I had a calmer more friendly face. I was a little embarrassed at the first impression I must have given him with my windblown hair and my tattered clothes. But now, I was more decent.

"Hello, I'm Rosa... Sorry for running out earlier... I was um... busy... I never got to catch your name..." I gave him another smile.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey

DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:01 pm

(( *breathes heavily* There was a tornado in Southern California!! THATS PRETTY DARN NUTS!!!Just over the hill where I live. I must admit I was sitting in my room with blankets curled up around me watching Lady in the Water.))

((Sorry. I've just been lurking. and about that offer of David's....of anyone else wanting to take up the "going to school" project.....Was that a REAL offer??))

((Scratch that. Slap me before I take on that. I can't write as good.))

Monica hopped up the steps, licking her lips happily. She fed on not one, but two whole humans! It was a good haul.
She almost bounded through the door before she noticed an unfamiliar car next to her own, which she couldn't legally drive...but technically she could.

"Ooh, new person!!" Monica squealed before hopping into the Mansion. She slammed into a tall dude with black hair and pretty eyes and face. She looked up at him accusingly, getting used to his unfamiliar aura. Confused but content enough. Relaxed. Monica liked it but something made her a bit cross.

"Oi! Why do you still have pretty eyes? Why aren't they reddish or something?" She asked, pointedly jabbing at her owncrimson irises. His calm aura was replaced momentarily with a confused one, by Monica bounced up quickly and looked up at hium with a dazzling smile. "Kidding! Hi! I'm Monica Romela, the 'Spazz'" She stuck out her hand, grinning. She looked puzzled when he looked pointedly at her clothes, so Monica looked down at her bloodied clothes and giggled.

(('ello, Sleep Nessie! Beware of little Mon....she's a ball of fire. :lol: I'm Shelby, or Mustang if you want... ;) ))

((Not kidding about the school thing!!))
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.

best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:10 pm

((:lol: I think that if Mon and Maria would get together, they'd cause soooo much chaos and no one would suspect it 'cause they're so small!))

I waited for the new guy to introduce himself when Monica came up. She had just been hunting, I could smell (and see) it on her. I burst out laughing at Monica's enthusiasm.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC