Twilight Mafia XVI

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by ringswraith »

((Oooh. Well now, that can't be good...))

A fresh wave of remorse petrified me, then made me shoot out of the bed. "No!" I cried, seeing my wife being killed before my eyes. I wanted to gouge my eyes out but felt resistance and heard someone's voice saying something- but I couldn't understand what was happening. I had to protect my wife... I had to... Protect...

I howled my frustration as my wife perished in my arms. I was helpless- I could not save her, and it crushed me.

"No," I gasped. "No! I..." A bright light caught my attention, and I ran towards it, barely feeling resistance as I leapt for the brilliance..."

((Yes, to anyone paying attention, Gio just leapt through his fifth-floor window. Anyone with a view of the backyard will see him running into the forest to who-knows-where.))
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Attempted Vampire suicide? :lol: I guess that means dream get affected as well...)

Suddenly, the room that had once held the two people shattered to pieces like fragile glass and was replaced with what looked to be a cemetery. Queenie turned her face away from the boy and saw that tombstones lined the ground, lumpy like the back of a crocodile's back. They all seemed blurred or far away aside from the 5 tombstones that presented themselves in front of them. To her realization, she saw that the tombstones all bore a similarity...the names imprinted on them. She walked down the line of the 5 tombs and felt the boy shadowing behind her closely. The reoccuring name seemed to jab her harder with each that she passed until it threatened to do her in altogether. Rose. Crystal, her mother. Maybelle, her cousin. Charlotte, her aunt and even Matilda...all that was missing was...her. There was suddenly a rumble that shook the cemetery and she turned to see that it was the boy, who's brilliant white smile beamed back at her. The eyes, no longer hiddened, were red as the ripest flesh and she now saw that this was no ordinary boy but a...vampire.

The image of each death and how it occured flicked by one by one like a strobe light and she felt herself shaking as she stared back at this boy who was responsible for them all. Queenie tried to tear her hand away from him but saw that it phased right through him. Her eyes widened as she tried to touch him but saw only the transparent glow of her own hand slip through him like thin air. She screamed, shattering the silence of the cemetery just as easily as the room that held her had shattered. Everyone had gone...all but her.

The vixen's eyes shot open as the fur on her back stood up on it's ends. It let out a piercing agonized cry, inhuman and a sound even an animal could not make.

( :lol: Sorry, got carried away there.)
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

"I swear some people don't have brains bigger then a pea some times." Rosa says, rolling her eyes.

I chuckle and from the corner of my eye, spot a few guys who didn't seem to get the memo about backing away from the car...or Rosa.

"Yo, step away from the car and my sister." I shout.

They look back at me, some with blank faces and the other aholes with no care whatsoever. I sigh, pushing my way through the mass crowd to make room so that Rosa doesn't feel the need to kill us all in 2 seconds. We finally reach the car doors and I turn to them one last time.

"Back...awayyyy." I say, dragging each word. "Your hands, yeah? Stay at your sides and something else." I gesture at their lower bodies, "stay in your pants."

I look at Rosa to let her know I'm finished and give her a toothy smile. :)
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I smiled back and Dex. "Thanks." I said, before scowling back at the crowd. A few backed up at my scary 'vamp face' and I got into the car. I made sure Dex was in before turning on the engine. "Hopefully they move when I back out... or I'm going to hit a few. Shrugging I swung out of the parking space, as humans gasped/screamed/ and ran out of the way. At least they were smart enough to move when faced with my lovely driving skills.

When we were out of the parking lot, I smiled and turned toward Dex. "Do you want to swing by to get something to eat, or do you want to go back to the mansion? I'm not really good at this hanging out with a human thing and I'm not sure exactly when you need to eat." I laughed, as I suddenly noticed something tickling the back of head. "What the heck?" I exclaimed before reaching up and grabbing a scrap of paper out of my hair. It held some random dude's phone number. And surprisingly enough, that wasn't the only piece of paper stuck in my curly hair.

I growled slightly, as I pulled no less then 7 papers out. "Well, now at least I know who to call if I decide to have a snack of human..." I chuckled evilly before placing the numbers into my pocket.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Lidia started to make some werewolves. "Good work, my evil minions!" she shouted, her voice muffled from under a pile of snow.

Eva disappeared for a while--cue the Jaws music-- and I squealed as Eva chucked a red snowball at me. At my face, no less. It dripped down my chin onto my clothes... And it tasted good!

"Eva!" I yelled, shocked.

I threw a blue snowball at her. "Hah!" I told her, sticking my tongue out, and ducking behind my vampy. I made a fort quickly and hid behind it, making a pile of multi-coloured snowballs.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Sleep Nessie
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Sleep Nessie »

"Do not bring Maria into this; you don't know anything, at all, about us." Demetri growled. Rolando stood up. "I can't pretend that I do. So I won't bring her into this. But I won't just sit here and stand for someone who kills mercilessly. Not. anymore." Rollo snapped and slammed Demetri into the closest bookshelf. The entire row of shelves crumbled to pieces against the impact.

-----------------

I've seen the domino effect happen in a lot of movies...just always wanted to do it :lol:
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

"Do you want to swing by to get something to eat, or do you want to go back to the mansion? I'm not really good at this hanging out with a human thing and I'm not sure exactly when you need to eat." Rosa asks.

I take a minute to see if my stomach tells me anything but it remains silent and I guess the popcorn did the trick for an hour or two. "Nah, I'm good. Thanks, though." I answer.

I laugh immediately when Rosa pulls out pieces of paper from her hair, all chalk full of guy's numbers trying to bag.

"You should have gone with straight hair today, my dear Rosa." I tease as we're on the road back to the mansion through the Forest.

I can barely see the trees or ground and they just look like a spinning globe as Rosa drives on. Suddenly, Rosa swirves the car out of the way of something I can't see but it hits us--hard and I can tell the car had been damaged too. The air bags blow up and I push mine out of my face. Whatever had run into us was in a rush.

(I wonder who? :roll: )
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I drove quickly, enjoying the ride back to the Mansion. Suddenly, something darts in front of the car, and I swerved to try and avoid it, but I know it's useless when I felt the impact. "Crap!" I mutter, getting out of my car to survey what had happened. I had no doubt in my mind that my baby had sustained some damage. I could tell that Dexter was okay. He was already getting out as well... But my mind was racing to see what I had hit.

As soon as I saw the reason for the crash my mind quickly forgot about my, now dented, car. "Gio!" I exclaimed, rushing over to him.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

"Eva!" Lucia yelled, shocked.

Out of nowhere, a blue snowball smacked into me.

"Hah!" Lucia taunted at me. I scoweled. Lucia created a very impressive snow fort in about three seconds and ducked behind it. I made my own fort and ran behind it. I gathered my snowballs together, dying them each different colors, and prepared for the onslaught.

"I'm gonna get you, Lucy!" I called, laughing.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

((Whoa! Okay, not what I had in mind, but I'll play along.))

The further I got from the Mansion, the weaker the emotion surging through me felt. Part of me analyzed this discovery, wondering if perhaps being in the Mansion was detrimental to my well-being.

I really should have noticed it, but by the time I had collected myself something had impacted my field and I automatically leapt aside. I realized I was on the road, and a moment of terror overrode me, wondering if some human had paid the ultimate price for my stupidity.

"Gio!"

Confused, I looked towards the voice. Rosa. And further down, her car. Which I've now ruined. Crap. Yet another thing I've messed up...

I flashed to the side of the road, hunkering down next to a tree, already using my power to see if I could repair the damage I'd done...