Twilight Mafia XVI

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:01 pm

(That sounds like my reaction! XD)

I threw a snowball at Rosa, aiming to miss. "Oi, woman, wrong fort! Maria and I are the sieging party! I don't think you'll want to be in that fort when I take it out!" With that, I loaded the first snowmo nuclear missle onto the Catapult O Doom, laughing evilly. Maria, go! Ninja skills, activate! I thought, giving the beginning signal of a "KAH KAW! KAH KAW!" and jumping on the lever end of the catapult. "The missle has been launched!" I narrated. It began a perfect arc of descent to the main pillar of the fort... and collapsed into snow, only taking a small chunk out. Curses. The fort must have been reinforced somehow... I packed large balls of ice into the missle- it would do much more damage now. Then I continued the barrage, laughing evilly all the while. In a moment, Maria would begin her attack...

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:17 pm

I laughed. "Moving!" I yelled, barely making it over to Lid before anything major would happen.

The air was filled with colorful snowballs, making it look as if giant skittles were hailing down upon us.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey

JazpersGrl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JazpersGrl » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:53 am

((Going back a few pages. Has the duality of this situation occurred to anyone else? We have Gio mourning for his wife and questioning God and heaven and the most epic and most colorful snowball fight ever. I love the Mafia :roll: ))

Rolando had decided to visit the library, leaving Ali alone, which suited her just fine. I pulled out my iPod touch and played it without looking to see what the song was. I looked out my window, enjoying the beauty and just relaxing. Then I heard the thump. A thump that wasnt supposed to be there. That wasn't my music. I pulled off my earphones and could easily hear two people yelling at each other, I listened harder. It was Rollo.
I shot downstairs to the library. It was destroyed, oooh Lidia is not going to like this. "Boys! Knock it off before I have to knock you both!" I grabbed Rollo by the wrist and led him back upstairs to my room. I sat down on my window seat and put my head in my hands. I looked up at him as he sat down on my couch. "You know, Rollo, I'm not the biggest fan of Demetri either. But Maria is my friend. Where she goes, he goes. So we're just gonna have to put up with him. And just so you're aware a lot of the Mafia members have connections to the Volturi. It doesn't make them evil. It just means that's the lifestyle they or their family or their mates chose. I know it sounds harsh but you're just going to have to deal with that."
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist

DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:18 pm

((If I write a little character bio thingy, will it be put on the website? 8-) ))

I jumped, startled, as a small chunk of the snow house went missing. "Lidia," I snarled, cursing under my breath. Where do you get those catapult thingies, anyway? I zipped up to the demolished part and easily reinforced the opening with my pocket sized Insta Ice gun. Nothing that can't be fixed.

I began making hundreds more colorful snowballs at top speed and joined Lucia on the roof. We counted to three and launched the colossal-sized snowballs at our enemies which as much strength as we could muster. (Which was a whole lot, I might add.)

The snow plummented down onto Lidia and her crew with the force of meteors. They had great offensive weapons. Defensive, not so much.
Last edited by DramaPrincezz013 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3

best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:34 pm

Maria, go! Ninja skills, activate! Lid said to me.

I grinned and ran quickly, jumping up a tree that had branches right above the fort. I was fast, not as fast as Edward, but really fast when I pushed myself. Plus, I was camouflaged.

I had a backpack full with snowballs. I threw them with all my might at Eva and Lucia's heads, then quickly ran away and hid till the next time I attacked.

I grinned excitedly.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC

Sleep Nessie
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Sleep Nessie » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:35 am

Time to catch up on the god knows how many pages I've missed. :roll: Dramaprincess, it should be. They put mine up. :)

------------------

As Ali spoke to Rolando, he was thinking the exact opposite. He did not want to put up with Demetri or Volturi or any of them. But he knew that Ali would go balistic if he were to get into another fight with Demetri and he didn't want his distant cousin's reputation ruined because of him. "I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:04 pm

((I know, Ali, don't we rock? :D

Haha, Emmie...))

Dexter ran off to get changed. I glanced at my t-shirt again with a grin.

"Oi, woman, wrong fort! Maria and I are the sieging party! I don't think you'll want to be in that fort when I take it out!" Lidia hollered at Rosa. "KAH KAW! KAH KAW!" ... Random... Suspicious... Dang, sneak attack? "The missle has been launched!" She crowed, launching the catapult. I noted with satisfaction it only took out a small chip.

"Moving!" Rosa yelled back, running to Lidia. I scowled.

"Ev! Sneak attack coming!" I told her, as we got hit in the head with snowballs.

I gave me a look. "Sorry," I said, a little sheepishly.

Dexter emerged from the mansion.

"Dexter! Dexter!" I yelled. "Join us, we have the big protective fort! Pwease?"

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)

Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:17 pm

"Aye aye, Lucia!" I say, saluting her as my hand sunk into my eskimo hat slightly.

I try to dodge the snowballs from the enemy team with little success but finally make it to the home base.

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:27 pm

Queenie applauded the telly as the ending credits began to roll. She had enjoyed the film very much. Her favourite character was Spock, a child of two worlds, as his father once put. His ability to render a person unconscious with simply pinching a nerve fascinated her!

She carefully slid the disc back into the envelope and sealed it--all set and ready to be returned to Roxy for the next film.

Queenie could not wait!

She looked around the room as she sat on the sofa, then. She was feeling lucky, daring, in fact. A small smile spread across her face.

willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:58 pm

"Aye aye, Lucia!" Dexter saluted, running to our castle. I hustled him over to the roof.

"Ev. Do we have a battle-planning room?" I asked, feeling business-like.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)