Twilight Mafia XVI

Sleep Nessie
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by Sleep Nessie » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:08 pm

Rolando watched as his team mates left their fort to check on someone he couldn't see. Was someone hurt? Rollo quickly withdrew the waves of sleep deprivation and delusion and let all their emotions work on their own. Rollo's mouth slanted. He guessed that this meant break time.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:36 pm

"I agree," I said, straightening up a bit. "A break seems like a good idea right now." I glanced over worriedly as Monica carried Dex into the mansion. I really hoped he was going to be okay... I decided to follow Monica. Nothing was happening here, and Monica might need some help.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:54 pm

I nodded when Eva agreed to break. Quickly, I ran to the Mansion, to find Monica and Dex. "Bring him to the fireplace." I say, dashing over to the fireplace and starting a fire. I had never had to worry about frostbite myself... but I didn't like the color Dex was turning.... we shouldn't have left him so long in the snow....
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey

Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:29 pm

I'm in and out of sleep and my face feels sticky...good god, do I even want to know what's on it? I'm not feeling too cold anymore but I can't move...the air is getting warmer by the second. Something cold and wet pokes at my arm and sniffs me but I can't seem to open my eyes. My mouth is clamped shut too. What the hell! Wake up, Dex!

DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:50 pm

((Si. Now enjoy your virtual Jello as a reward. :D ))

"Oh, hullo Monica! Blimey...what happened to Dexter?" Came the soft inquiry. Monica, startled, though the voice was not surprised by her sudden entrance, spun around. Queenie sat sedately with the oddest mug in her hands, cheeks flushed pink.

Monica bit her lip and sighed guiltily. "I-I'm afraid Dexter has gotten frostbite." She said oddly stiff, her red eyes wide. Queenie tilted her head slightly. Monica's mouth was so full of unspoken questions, they almost bubbled up.

Dexter stirred in her arms. Eva quickly bustled in beside Monica. Monica indicated that she should take Dexter and put him gently in her arms.

"Cover him with as much blankets as you can." Monica said, her voice strangely firm, but a bit shaky. Upon seeing sleepy Dexter in Eva's arms gave her that odd feeling of anger and sadness. When Rosa ordered to bring him next to the fireplace, she fiercely nodded.

Her hand slowly trailed from Dexter's hair to his cold cheek. Monica jerked her hand back suddenly, for she was sure the action was not under her own volition. She darted back to where Queenie was sitting, scared of this instinct she felt. She plopped down beside Queenie, tugging nervously at her bright hair.

"Queenie...can I ask you something?" When she hesitantly inclined her head to continue, Monica's questions bubbled over in a gush, her insinstent fingers playing more quickly with her hair along with them.

((Prepare yourself, Queenie! *slaps on WWll army helmet* ))
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:01 pm

Everyone started moving away from me. I wondered if gravity had reversed itself or something. Then the sleepless and crazy waves disappated, but I still felt verrrry woozy. "Okay, break good. I'll join you when I figured out where my brain went." I flopped down face first in the snow.

Sane me poked me. Get up and help Dexter. But I didn't want too- too tired. "Dante can take care of himself." I mumbled into the snow. Dexter! Human! Go! Wake up or I'll kick you and sue for divorce. Sane me yelled. I rolled over in the snow, moaning, blinked a couple times, then sat up suddenly. Oh. Dexter. SNAP. I rolled over a couple time and in through the Mansion doors to the living room. "Dexter! Is he okay? No, obviously not, he's blue! How does he turn turn blue when he's in a huge parka and snow isn't that cold?" I smacked my head against a nearby couch cushion then stood up and rested my hand on his forehead. "Hypothermia. Not frostbite. If we hadn't gotten him in sooner, it would have gone to that, but if he get him warm he'll be okay. Fewer blankets, but maybe a warm washrag a a bucket of warm water to keep it soaked in. You know, now would be a good time to have a werewolf. Where's Clara?"

(This is why we take first aid. Course, I had to go look it up in my Girls Camp manual...)

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:40 pm

(Hohoho, you've paid attention to Queenie. I'm impressed, Shelby. ;) )

Fros spite? It was a word she hadn't ever heard of. It sounded like an word pulled out of a sonnet but Queenie took it to be an illness of some sort and by the looks of the bluing Dexter...it wasn't a good one.

She made no gesture to move as there seemed to be enough people surrounding him but she was indeed concerned. Instead, she simply took another sip of blood and watched as the red liquid in the mug grew emptier and emptier. Queenie watched as Monica handed Dexter off to Eva, who disappeared through the kitchen door along with Rosa.

Kingsley, who had been wagging his flame lit tail the entire time, yelped and followed them to the fireplace.

Queenie felt the weight of something push down on the cushion beside her and she turned to see that it was Monica.

"Queenie...can I ask you something?" Monica asked quietly and Queenie tilted her head at her.

"Ask away, mate." She smiled a dimpleful grin.

(I hope Queenie is ready for this. :lol: )
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:54 pm

Yes, Lid was right... this was more hypothermia then frostbite... either way, we had to get Dex warm. I stroked the fire, where Dex, bundled up in many blankets, lay in Eva's arms... I felt... scared... Humans were so fragile... I knew not to tell Dex that, after the accident with my car... but still... it was true... Losing a familia member would be terrible...
ImageImageImage

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:18 am

Kingsley trotted to Rosa's side as she threw more lumber into the fire. He looked from the fire to the shivering Dexter and back at the fire again. Dexter needed more fire! Kingsley could do that.

The flame on his tail seemed to grow larger as he looked at the fireplace.

"PUH!" Kingsley shouted as a roar of fire erupted from his mouth, causing the flames in the fireplace to ignite to even greater flames.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:25 am

Kingsley came over and let out a roar of fire. I smiled, "Thanks Kingsley." I said, with a small laugh. The room was warming up, thanks to the large fire. I turned to Dex who was still in Eva's arms... he was still asleep...

Silently, I got up from where I was sitting and went to the kitchen. I figured that if.. no WHEN Dex woke up, he would want something warm to drink... I started up a pot of extra rich, creamy hot chocolate, and another pot of herbal apple cinnamon tea. The smell of the drinks was delicious if I did say so myself.
ImageImageImage