Twilight Mafia XVI

DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by DoNotFeartheDark » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:52 am

(( Shelby, like the mustang! Nice to meet you.))

Monica giggled. "Voila, Queens. And err....sorry about the chips in your sti-- uh wand." She said, sheepishly, flicking a finger at the eagle's beak. "He's been awful moody lately." Her fingers brushed through her newly grown shiny hair, smiling. "Anyway, thanks so much! I thought I'd be bald forever!"

It came all so fast. The scent that wafted into the cozy room curled her fingers into claws and put her nerves on edge like nails on a chalkboard. Her eyes glowed scarlet in malice as her canines sharpened abruptly, piercing her tongue. She swallowed the blood, making her stomach rumble, and disentangled herself swiftly.

She was here. And this time she wasn't leaving.

(( LE GASPETH!!))

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

JazpersGrl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JazpersGrl » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:57 am

((Yikes, you people post fast!))

"Hi Alessia! It's very nice to meet you. Sorry for asking, but are you a hybrid too? I'm one myself, and haven't met any in a long time"
"No, I'm afraid I'm not, Aida. Just a shapeshifter. My eyes should be gold but I've changed their color to blue. But there are some hybrids around here. In fact, my cousin, Rolando was a hybrid before he was turned. And please, call me Ali."
Just then something came bounding around me to Aida. It was a black wolf puppy, it must be Rosa. I backed up to get out of Rosa puppy's way. I saw Lidia pick up Rosa to shush her. Eva ducked back into the kitchen to finish the cookies.
I had an idea. I shifted and shrank into a white wolf puppy. I tried running over to Lidia but ended up tripping on my big feet. No wonder puppies are so clumsy! I tried running like a puppy, legs sprawling everywhere, and finally got over to Lidia. I yelped and barked and pawed at her leg. Put Rosa down! Oh, uh, please? I thought to Lidia.
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist

Sleep Nessie
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Sleep Nessie » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:31 am

Tell me about me. I just read the last 2 pages though. Another 10 pages passed since I was here. :roll: Ha. I forgot what hybrid Rollo was even doing. Let's just try this...

- - - - - - - - - - -

Rollo hopped down from the staircase and moved to greet the newcomer even though he was just a newcomer as well. He let the ladies introduce themselves first before presenting his hand to greet the girl who he also noticed to be a Hybrid like himself. "Piacere di conoscerti. My name is Rolando but people just call me Rollo. I see you're a hybrid. Good to know we're not alone in this world." Rollo laughed and his icy blue eyes brightened but held their intensity.

Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:13 pm

Finally, the flowers are perfected. Every vein and crevis on each petal and leaf carved in and colored to the right shade.

:D (http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/cindy- ... 09915.jpeg)

But no one to try them. It was no use to me if I tried them first because then...how would I ever remember if they even worked or tasted good?

Must find potential guinea pig...who was usually up for a good trip?

Ha. That was easy.

I take a small tray of Lotus flowers with me and push the button to get on the elevator. I get off on the living room floor and look around. New girl...Rollo...Lidia...Maria... okay just about everyone who's not Queenie.

I find her in one of the TV rooms with Monica, who I give an small wave to without looking at. I wasn't exactly ready to redeem myself after telling her about the many exes of my teenagehood.

dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:39 pm

Suddenly everyone was introducing themselves all at once. Of course her senses made her remember every single one of them, but it bothered her that she didn't really get to talk to any of them. Questions were thrown from every direction and she gave up. They all seems nice, Aida thought while returning the hello's smiling. There's even another hybrid here.. The thought made her smile. It was a kinda weird asurrance to meet someone like her again.
Only one thing made her a bit uncomfortable. The girl named Eva had been staring at her ever since she came in. She walked over and welcomed her, but something was off. The smile never seemed to reach her eyes. There was no space. Aida got a bad feeling about this girl. In the girls eyes it sparked a curiosity bigger then the others. She felt watched and a little consious. Aida noted to herself that she'd might have to watch for that girl.

She turned to the leader again. "Can I please get a place to put away all my stuff? I need to let Nex out for a bit soon. It was a long drive."
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:01 pm

While I looked at all of the amazing fun things to play with, I saw a white wolf cub. ALI! Lid! Down! Put me down! I wanna play! Play!!! I gave my puppy eyes to Lid, wanting to jump... but I had nothing really to leverage myself against. My attention was then diverted to Aida, who wanted to put her stuff away. I wanna go down! I then wondered if I could sneak some more sugar... I liked sugar... and butterflies. :D
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey

DoNotFeartheDark

Post by DoNotFeartheDark » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:13 pm

Monica's small chest heaved in quick, startled breaths. How had she--? She shouldn't be here. She shouldn't even be alive! Monica had been sure to that.

She'd failed.

Monica couldn't even notice Dexter amble in with a tray of flowers that strongly resembled lotuses. She couldn't notice his awkward wave.

Anagora gave out a loud angered shriek in response to Monica's ire, making Dexter jump out of his skin, nearly dropping his lotuses.

"Excuse me, everyone." She said stiffly and strode out the door, with murder in mind.

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:10 pm

(Uh oh, does the new girl not tickle Monica's fancy? :lol: )

(Aw, haha. You don't give Dexter enough credit. :p he's not all that fragile.)

best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:18 pm

The new girl asked to go to a place that she could put her stuff away, she didn't answer my question. Of course, there had been a lot of questions but still.

I bounced away from her towards the kitchen where Eva had gone.

"Hey," I said, "What was up with you in there?"

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC

DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:02 pm

I scraped the bottom of the pot for the last scoop of gooey cookie stuff and dumped it onto the wax paper. I sure hoped I was doing this right. Oh well, if I messed up Lidia's cookies she could deal.

"Hey." I turned around to see Maria in the kitchen entryway. "What was up with you in there?"

Oh c'mon. I wasn't that obvious, was I? I decided to play innocent. "What are you talking about?" I took the now empty pot over to the sink and began to handwash it at human speed.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3