Twilight Mafia XVI

Edwards_Bella
Learning to Love Green

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by Edwards_Bella »

[quote="willowtree said] Lidia~ Most Canadian's don't say aboot, you know. Only Newfoundlandians and the occasional New Brunswickian or Nova Scotiaian.))[quote]
((Not true, i have some friends from British Columbia who say 'aboot' and not 'about' ohh and sorry about the quoting thing, computer is playing up Again!!))
<3 Look after my heart - I've left it with you <3
Click on the egg
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Well, if Weird Al says aboot, I say aboot.)

I picked up Dexter gently, rolling my eyes, "I'd never kill you Dex. Silly human, I've been around humans since Day 1 and I've only hurt... well, you needn't be concerned." And I zoom zoomed out to my car.

"We're takin mah Audi, Rosa. Dart, pile in the back with Dex, don't eat him please. Or do anything awkward in the backseat too, for that matter!" I laughed, put Dexter down and opened the door for him, and leapt over the car to my door.
Ractor
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Ractor »

*Dart smoothly slides into the back of Lidia's Audi*

Lidia, you know I don't touch your humans, besides I dont need to feel for another couple weeks.
*chuckles lightly*

((fourth line ninja))
Ractor - Proud Twiguy
Chef for Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.
Gino Dartino "Dart"- Twilight Mafia
(forth Line NINJA)
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((I've never been to the west ( :roll: ...) so I dunno... All I know is Ontarians (And the Quebecians (no idea how to spell the right word) don't say it...))

Maria and I got out of the car and parked it. I immediately spotted a jewelry stand and rushed to it, oo and aaa-ing at the beautiful wares. I spotted a stand with sunglasses. I flitted over and put on a pair, admiring myself in the mirror.

"Maria!" I squeed. "Lookit this stuff!"

I spotted a stand with comics on it, complete with figurines! "Is that... It's MERRY! And... and... OH! And GIMLI! And Storm!"

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

I stop the car and park it and Lucia and I get out. Lucia spots a jewelry stand and runs to it, at a very human speed, and is incredibly excited over the display. We oooh and aaaah-ed then ran to a sunglass display.

Lucia tried some on and so did I. I ended up buying two pairs. Lucia, completely excited, ran to a comic stand. "Is that... It's MERRY! And... and... OH! And GIMLI! And Storm!"

I grin at her, and said, "I'm not sure who those are, but remember, afterwards we're gonna go buy cars!" Now Lid just needed to send a thought towards me when they were at the dealership.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
Edwards_Bella
Learning to Love Green

Post by Edwards_Bella »

*Rita, lagging behind, walking at a human pace*
Lifting her head up to see what all the commotion was about, asks "Uhmmm but who's Merry, Gimli and Storm?"
*Groaning, Rita flops down and waits*
<3 Look after my heart - I've left it with you <3
Click on the egg
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((OMG! I didn't know Rita was with Maria and Lucia in the city, I thought she was with Dex, Lid, and Rosa back at the house. :?
Don't worry I'll roll with it... as soon as Hanny posts.))

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Maybe someone should explain to Rita that you two are in Portland and everyone else is driving to Portland, which is where she should be, because who would want to RUN from Hood to Portland? Only insane Hood to Coast runners do that...)

I was flipping around Maria's mind and driving when I heard Lucia squealing. I switched to her, IF THERE'S AN EOMER, GET IT. HE'S MCSEXY. And pwns backside. GET IT. I COMMAND YOU. That is all. Thank you. I went back to Maria, We'll be in Portland in... 20 minutes. (Aboot 5 posts?) Meet you at the Lambo dealership. You'll have to drive there, its about 10 minutes south of your current location. I informed her.

I smiled in my back mirror at Dart and Dexter, "I know, I know, BUt you never know, Dex is prone to leaking tasty body fluids. Its just in case." I glared at Dexter, "No leaking body fluids of any type on my backseat, ya hear?" I warned him.
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

"I know, I know, BUt you never know, Dex is prone to leaking tasty body fluids. Its just in case." Lidia warns.

My lips pull into a smile and I turn to Dart. "She's right you know. Here, wait." and attempt searching for my emergency-get-away razor.

"No leaking body fluids of any type on my backseat, ya hear?" Lidia roars suddenly, and I put both my hands in the air.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I was bouncing up and down in my seat, laughing at the conversation that was going on in the car. "Yes, no fluid spilling!" I chuckled. That would be a bad thing to happen. Dexter smelled sooo good!

I turned my head towards the windows, occupying myself with flirting with guys in other cars. It was funny, one guy almost crashed his vehicle. Humans were fun to tease.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey