Twilight Mafia XVI

Ractor
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by Ractor »

*smiling gently Dart leans back and cross his arms*

Rosa, careful there, that guys wife is going to be very angry with him tonight. She saw him staring at you. *chuckles*
Though I cant blame him with you teasing him like that.

*Dart closes his eyes and relaxes in to the very comfy seats*
Ractor - Proud Twiguy
Chef for Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.
Gino Dartino "Dart"- Twilight Mafia
(forth Line NINJA)
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

Damn, do people not know how to drive? I could swear that 3 cars almost crashed into one another.

"Amateurs." I mutter to myself and look to the other window where the trees were a lot more promising.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

(('Tis five posts now!))

"Hey," I say to Lucia. "We have to go to the dealership now! Lid and the rest of the gang is almost there."

Lucia gathers up all her freshly-bought comics and we walk to the car happily.

"New car! New car!" I chant.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"Don't worry about it," I laughed to Dart. "I was going easy on him. He won't crash, not unless if I decide to make him." I winked, then looked out the window. "Yay! It looks like we are almost there! I love fast driving."

I couldn't help but here Dexter mutter. If only he knew how those guys felt... But no, I would not be so mean to do that. At least, that is what I kept telling myself.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

"I'm not sure who those are, but remember, afterwards we're gonna go buy cars!" Maria reminded me. I nodded, kinda distracted. I saw an Obe Wan Kanobe figurine.

I sensed a vamp behind me. Not a familiar one, either. "You like Lord Of The Rings, X-Men, and Star Wars?" a male voice asked skeptically. I turned around to see what he looked like.

He was in his teens when he was changed. About eighteen, maybe. Dark, wavy hair framed his high cheekbones and brown contacts. His nose was a cute little girly nose. The vampire had average ears--sadly. I would have liked to see some flaw in his face. He wore a white t-shirt with a black flower in the middle.

"Yes. I'm a big geek at heart," I answered, wandering back over to the sunglasses stand and buying a pair. I slipped it on. "And you might be..."

"Oliver. Oliver--" Oliver was cut off by my sudden giggle from Lidia's thought she sent to me. Right, Eomer it is... I replied, walking back to the comics to buy an Eomer. I slipped it into my bag after paying. "I'm Lucia," I introduced myself. "And my friend over there is Maria." I waved to Maria. "We're shopping briefly before going for cars. I'm thinking of a Jaguar, or a Bug, or a red Thunderbird." I sigh dreamily.

Oliver grins at me. "I've heard the Italian place around here is good. You free tonight?"

"Tomorrow. Tonight, I'm busy. Sorry." I winked at him as Maria called, "Hey. We have to go to the dealership now! Lid and the rest of the gang is almost there."

I gather my stuff up and we walk to the car. "New car! New car!" Maria cheered happily. I grinned and joined her. "New car! New car!"

We found the European Car Dealership. I saw Lidia, Rosa, and Dart come in, with... "Dexter?" I squeaked. "Where's Monica? Has she seen you?"

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I practically launched myself out of the car once we arrived, getting a nice view of the many shiny vehicles that many would only ever dream of owning. I waved at Lucia, but then I noticed her expression after seeing Dexter, and cracked a grin. "Nope, she hasn't seen him yet, though I think it would be quite interesting to see her reaction." I laughed. Suddenly my eyes were diverted to two loverly Lamborghini Murcielagos. They were set aside, but I knew they would be.

I elegantly strode over to the light blue one, taking in every detail. "Can I help you, miss?" asked a voice, I turned to see one of the human people in charge of this place standing at my side. I looked at him, and smiled charmingly.

"Yes, I called ahead and had these two vehicles set aside. So far I am very pleased with what I see." I winked at the dealer, giving him a sweet smile.

"Excuse me," another voice said. A man neared, and I had to give a wider smile.

"Matt!" I exclaimed, giving him friendly embrace, "It's been a long time!" I laughed.

"Yes, one month is a very long time." He grinned, and then turned to the other dealer who seemed to be having jealousy issues. "I have Miss. Costanza covered, you are welcome to help someone else." We watched the man go before talking again, "So, why do you need a new Lambo? You just bought one!"

"I seemed to have had too much fun with my last one... But I greatly would enjoy getting one of the same make." I winked at him, fingering the glossy paint job on one of the Lambo's.

"I see, well then, you are welcome to take one for a test drive," he dangled the car keys to the blue Lambo in front of me grinning.

"Sounds good, and while we do it, we'll discuss the price." I laughed and let Matt open up the scissor door for me before hopping in.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
DoNotFeartheDark

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

((I like making whoosh sounds when I see scissor doors. :lol: ))

((I'M GOING TO NEW YORK AND IT WILL BE THE BEST TIME OF MY LIIIIIIIFE. *does epic win dance))

((First challenge: Get rid of irrantional fear of extreme heights and crashing airplanes. Ri~ght. :shock: ))

((Shouldn'ta watched LOST. Dammit.))

Once again, Monica was completely dazzled by the prospect of magic. But the monster roared savagely now, and it sort of hurt. She looked down at her chest and gave Queenie a sheepish smile.

"Yes, yes." Monica bounced on her heels, as anxious as a jack rabbit. Her head nodded at the same rate as her feet. "We have abouuut..." She counted mentally the hours of moonlight left before the dawn. "Five hours." She concluded. "Just to be safe. My immunity potion is long gone. Race you to the town! I'm fast!" With that note, she gave Queenie a parting grin and nearly exploded away from the sign, leaving a flurry of grass and leaves in her wake, toward the sleepy city. Her giggle was lost to the rushing wind. Such an easy race, she thought, glancing about her, noticing the absense of the flame-haired little vampire.

((Monica lovvess thee majek. lol))
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(What will Monica think? :lol: )

Queenie barely had time to register anything before Monica had already zoomed across the dewy meadow. A polite grin crept across her mouth before she vanished to keep up.

"You know, I always was a terrible vampire." Queenie gushed, spiraling in the air beside Monica as they flashed past the acre of greenery. "Couldn't flit to save my life." She added, an almost thoughtful expression in her eyes as she slowly faded to apparate forward.

"Of course, that's why we have our abilities!" Her bell-like voice trilled far ahead as she waited.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

"Dexter?" Lucia squeaks. "Where's Monica? Has she seen you?"

I can't help but smile as I dramatically take off my Raybans for her.

"Not yet, she hasn't." I sigh before throwing a grateful look over at Lidia. "I must thank the Queen of Sheba, though. Apparently, I'm quite a looker now." I say playfully.
DoNotFeartheDark

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

"Couldn't flit to save my life." Queenie declared, flouncing next to Monica. Then, she disappeared in the wind like dust. What the werewolf?

"Of course, that's why we have our abilities!" Came the lilting call, far ahead.

"Abili-" Monica began in bewilderment. Then realization lit up her eyes. "OH! " She exclaimed in mid-flight and gave one good leap before her body was enveloped by black flames.

Her body materialized right at the direct spot next to Queenie. She turned to grin at her like a five-year old as the rest of her body faded into place. "Yes, yes, I keep forgetting my ability." Her fingers drummed against her thigh as she looked around axiously.

They had landed in the middle of a plaza, cold and empty in the light of the moon, the shops closed and forsaken. The rays of the moonlight bounced off the cobblestone and bathed the pale vampires with a ghostly light.

Monica's eyes narrowed as she concentrated, slowly spreading her arms out. She let the waterfall of auras assault her senses. Killer migraine. Her fingers pinched the bridge of her nose before she raised her dark head and grinned triumphantly. Her small fingers pointed east.

"This way. AB positive and perfect."
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.