Twilight Mafia XVI

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Glee is on tonight, YAY!)

I smirked to myself- perhaps Dexter was t'averen to get Monica to talk like that. Course, if he was t'averen then I was the flaming Dragon Reborn, and since I obviously am not a dude, this was silly speculation. I giggled when Monica clapped a hand over her mouth and siddled over to Rosa. Gimme the camera, Rosa. I'll hide it somewhere Dex and Monica will never look. I thought whispered to her.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

After rescuing Dex, Monica seemed to have some sort of babbling spell placed on her. She didn't seem to be able to stop talking, no matter how awkward what she said was... Though, she probably didn't seem to notice. Lid "mental texted" me, telling me to hand over my camera. I grinned, slipping Lid the camera. Monica's babbling was rather entertaining, and it would be interesting to have it on camera... though... Monica may turn her wrath upon us for filming... I mentally shrugged, deciding that it would be worth the risk.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Gah, I'm trying to figure out the meaning of t'averen but I just can't find it! What does it mean!!)

Queenie stiffled her laughter as Monica began spewing words from her mouth like a verbal fountain. She even went so far as rechecking where she had placed her wand to make sure it didn't cast a hex all on it's own. Finally, after what seemed like a lifetime of quick jabber, Monica clapped her tiny hand over her mouth, taking in Dexter's bewildered expression.

"You. are. a fitty. Fitty Fitty Fitty!" Queenie chirped, shattering the minute silence like glass against the marble floor.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Spelled it wrong. Its ta'veren and I kinda went all WoT-geeky on you. The part of the definition you need is that around ta'veren, people say things that need to be said but they weren't planning on saying. And, uh, I'll shut up now. *flops back to squeaking over Glee*)

I quickly and discreetly stuck the camera in a place no one would look- where girls like to stick most of their stuff, actually. Oh, I've got my cell phone recording Monica, not to worry. I never miss out on an oppourtunity for blackmail. I flashed to Rosa, smirking evilly. Queenie began making some odd chriping noise, like she was attempting to say "fifty" in gangster, with her high ptiched voice. It still didn't beat me attempting to talk gangster, but... I coughed loudly, trying to get their attention.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((Viola~ Did you like Glee??? Kurt's face when Finn was singing was priceless. :lol: ))

I was giggling at the pile which was Dexter when Monica came in. She yelled at everyone until they left, then saw Dex. If jaws actually fell to the floor, hers would.

Since when did you look really hot?" She bubbled. "I mean, it's not like you weren't always hot, but I mean it's like you went through a Intsa-Hotness machine set on Extreme and you popped out like this to get mauled by a bunch of prepubescent girls-Maybe I didn't notice before I learned I was "Jealous", which I never knew was a word, did you? Sounds like a sickness. Maybe the jealous got to me when I saw you being trampled and when you were hanging out with other females, and now I can see that you are really hot. How many times have I said hot in the past five minutes? I don't know. Maybe I should count. Do you know what else I learned? I was in love! Whoulda thunk, right? I don't even know what love means, but I assume it's feeling attraction toward a certain person. But you would think it'd stay within species boundaries, but apparently not because now I've figured I felt that same way about you and I don't really think that- OH!" She gasped and clapped her hand to her mouth. I raised my eyebrows. I noticed Rosa discreetly handing a camera to Lidia, and I fought a grin.

"You. are. a fitty. Fitty Fitty Fitty!" Queenie chirped suddenly, giggling.

"Brits and their weird words. What does THAT one mean?" I asked.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

I watched everything with a look of amusement. It seemed Monica would never stop talking, and Rosa discreetly handed a camera over to Lidia, then Monica stopped suddenly, clapping her hand over her mouth. It was quiet. Awkward quiet. The silence was broken by Queenie:

"You. are. a fitty. Fitty Fitty Fitty!"

"Brits and their weird words. What does THAT one mean?" Lucia asked.

"No idea," I answered, getting up from the floor and dusting off my hands on my jeans.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
JazpersGrl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JazpersGrl »

((Sorry I've been so MIA lately, guys. School's kicking my butt. Not to mention scholarships, college applications, etc. *shudders* We're gonna just pretend Ali was with you guys the whole time))

I looked at the crazy scene amusedly. Dex was getting his just desserts. I just hope we weren't going too far... nah! I looked over and hey! It was Monica and Queenie! How did they know where we were? As soon as Monica saw Dex she started babbling about some nonsense. I just giggled.
"You. are. a fitty. Fitty Fitty Fitty!" Queenie squeaked.

"Brits and their weird words. What does THAT one mean?" Lucia asked.

"No idea," Maria responded, getting off the floor.
"I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say a fit person. A hottie." I said. I walked up behind Monica and put my hand on her shoulder. "Easy, motor mouth. You okay, Dex? No broken bones? That got pretty crazy."
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

It takes all of my focus to try to follow every word that's spewing out of Monica's mouth. But I drink it all in. I think to myself how cute it is when she gets embarrassed because she always starts talking real fast. Like right now.

I lift my eyebrow in surprise when she finishes, clapping her hands over her mouth. She's waiting for me to say something but all that comes out of my mouth is.

"You think I'm hot?" A smile threatening to take over the right corner of my mouth.

And in those ticking seconds, I almost forget about Queenie's repeating "fitty", the muffled laughs and Ali altogether.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((I know how you feel, Ali... I had to do a music project in two nights. -.-))

"No idea," Maria told me, pulling herself off the floor. She gently wiped her hands on her jeans.

Ali said,"I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say a fit person. A hottie." I face palmed myself. Duh, Lucia. Ali walked up to Monica and rested a hand on her shoulder. "Easy, motor mouth. You okay, Dex? No broken bones? That got pretty crazy."

Dex ignored her. "You think I'm hot?" he asked Monica, his mouth twitching in the corner, trying to smile. I gave everyone a "Shush!" and gently pulled Ali back as Dexter continued to stare at Monica.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

The voices belonging to the familia faded and blurred into a murmur. Monica blinked up at Dexter. "Well...yeah. Have you looked in a mirror, boy?" She scrunched up her face as she said this, putting her hands in her hips. Inwardly, she breathed out in relief. If that was the only thing he caught during her "little" speech, she doubted he remembered her hidden confession.

Monica wondered silently if she should be worried about that as she watched the small hint of a smile erupt in a full-blown grin on Dexter's cute face. She had to smile at his own.
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.