Twilight Mafia XVI

Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(Don't worry, Shelby! I believe in you and so does Dexter! I mean, look at this hot cake: http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/8028/drip.jpg :lol: )

Before I know it, the snowball that I'm wearing as a coat breaks apart and I flop to the floor, the hot chocolate spilling in a brown puddle beside me. SHIAT! (ugh, the no profanity is just so pestering!)

I look up and recognize Monica immediately and my eyes widen. :shock: She had been gone for so long, I was giving up hope. But I can't think straight and I think my brain has frozen along with me. All I manage to do is spread my mouth into a tiny smile.

"I s-surrender." I groan.
Sleep Nessie
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Sleep Nessie »

Rolando suddenly remembered that he didn't even get the chance to park his car. He hoped that it was still there and that nobody decided to steal it. "I'll be back, Ali. Just let me park my car. I left it outside." Rollo said as he got up and headed down the stairs. When he got outside he instantly felt a swarm of competition and playfulness and soon realized he was in the middle of a snowball fight. Rollo smiled and walked through the forts that were mounted from the ground. Maybe he would join them if they needed help. They were feeling friendly enough from what he could feel.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -

If anyone wants to match a face to this rollo. I guess this is what I imagine him to look like from what I described. http://www.tobyspinks.com/images/Tom.Welling.jpg :lol:
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(OI! I would never have such horrible Olde English grammar! Thou'rt an appaling wordsmith, Shelby. No offense.
Okay... now where'd I leave Lid..? Good job auto-ing her, btw.
I'm not sure even electricity can animate snow- Rosa's doing our snow-minions, she's not doing all the snow.)

I continued pounding the new snowfort with explosive snow. I put on my green pointy hat to feel like Link, while I was at it. Monica had apparently joined us, too, and was poking Dexter. I called back to her, "Make sure Dex doesn't escape, okay? SIt on him- GENTLY!- if needs be!" I left the Cataplut for a few moments to patch up the small holes in the camo fort that had been made; just a few branches that'd been singed and needed to be replaced.

I waved to Rollo, who'd just come outside. "Guten Tag, my good Rolando! Come join us in our snow war!" I said, pointing at myself and lending a mental air of command to the greeting.
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

((Oh, I know electricty wouldn't do very much in a snow war, I just thought it would all around be a useful power. And goodness, she smashed the catapult, so don't try anything funny with it. ;]))

((Oh and check out my mafia character mini banner thing. *points to siggy* :D))

"Guten Tag, my good Rolando! Come join us in our snow war!" Lidia called, waving.
Gosh, no they had enough members on there team.
"No, Rollo, join us," I pleaded, pointing to me and Lucia.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

(did she smash it? Then I'll fix it.)

I walked over the the smashed catapult, and with a quick thought, restored it to it's normal form... Then, I managed out to straighten my hair, and wipe all traces of soot from my face. My closed were ruined... but that was okay, I could always get more. At Lid's voice, calling to Rollo, I looked up, and waved.

"Come on over Rollo!" I yelled, laughing, as I threw a dozen more snowballs at the other fort. I was getting thirsty from using so much of my power, but I was okay for the time being. I released my hold over the Snow-brows, due to the fact that they didn't do very well throwing snowballs, and the fact that their singing was getting on my nerves. I kept the snow-minions going though. They were at least useful.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((God, I'm gone three days- THREE days- and there's like four pages!))

I laugh as Monica joins us, and burrows in the snow. I jump over to her and burrow next to her. As I'm a bit smaller, my butt doesn't stick out.

"Okay, Monica," I say. "We need a plan. I've been running around like crazy, distracting the other team."

Just then I see Rollo. I know he's not fond of me because of the Demetri thing, but I call out to him anyway.

"ROLLO!" I say, sticking my head out of the snow. "Join us!!"

While I wait for him to answer, I put my completely snow-drenched hair into a ponytail.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Ooh, Rollo's hot. :D And of course Dex (Logan) is hot as well. :D I love mafia boys. :D :lol:))

((I love my new phone. :D ))

I continued to throw snowballs... And yeah... I threw more snowballs....
ImageImageImage
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Things happened... that were waay over my head... But Monica joined the evil peoples, and Rollo walked by.

"Rollo!" I yelled. "Join us! It's four against two, help us! C'mon, Rolando! Be niiice, we need help!" I made puppy dog eyes and saw Ev making snow minions. I decided to help.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Sleep Nessie
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Sleep Nessie »

Hah. Well...good looking boys gotta make up for all the 5342265 girls that are in the thread. :lol:

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Rolando smiled when he heard the Mafia girls calling him over to join each of their teams. Lidia shot a commanding wave for Rollo to join. Tempting. "I'll join you ladies in a bit, let me just park my car." He winked as his car doors slid upward.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

(True... sigh... guys on this thread are very much of a rarity... sigh...)

"I'll join you ladies in a bit, let me just park my car." Rollo said, with a wink. I noticed how he pointedly didn't answer whose team he was joining. True, the other side could use some help... but all's fair in war!

"JOIN OUR SIDE!" I yelled with a laugh, just as his doors closed.
ImageImageImage