Twilight Mafia XVI

dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by dreamer »

(Hi, everyone who said hi! )
(Thanks Emmie! :D Looove my new siggy :D )
( : o Aida looks tanned :? I was just trying to make it fit beside my siggy :oops: oh well..)

The cool wind wipped her wild hair against her face. It was a drastic contrast to her piercing blue eyes, that was now looking at the black shadow in the doorway. Recogniton flowed through her. "Hello" she said.
The girl she instinctly knew was named Lucia, was just staring back at her.
There were others coming in, and the room was slowly filling up. There were 3 maybe four in the room, but no one said a word. "Hi Al" , a girl with long dark hair and dark features said as she waved a the boy who just walked in. I didn't recognize any of them. Adia was paitient, just waiting, looking at them.
Finally a girl full of cookie though walked in. She was looking at her with a confused look, but walked over anyway.
"Why, hello. I'm Lidia, The Boss... of the Mafia. Are you new here..?" the girl asked, wiping her fingers on her pants before sticking said hand out for Aida to shake.
"Hi, I'm Aida. And yeah I'm new. I heard about this place from a coven down south. I would like to join you, if I can?" she said while shaking Lidia's hand. The others were still just watching in silence. It seemed pretty clear that they were waiting for her call. Aida was used to this though. She had been through plenty of covens in her life.
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((AHH!!! Vilde finally joined!!!! :D))

I suddenly realized why people were filing out of the room. A new scent filled my nose. It was a new famiglia member! I ran from the kitchen into one of the main rooms where I saw a congregation of people surrounding Lid and a new pretty girl. I smiled. I loved new people. I looked closer to see she was a hybrid. YAY!

((Sorry, would post more... but I have to go play church ball... yay...Time to show how unlike Rosa I am in my athletic abilities...))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

((Oh, is Aida not in the kitchen? I thought she came through the kitchen door..Eh, whatever. :]))
((I think I want to find a new banner soon. I don't really like the angle of this one, and it's too blurry, or something.))

Lidia came into the room to introduce herself to the newcomer.

"Hi, I'm Aida," the girl told her. "And yeah I'm new. I heard about this place from a coven down south. I would like to join you, if I can?"

Of course Lids would say yes. I smiled tentively at Aida. There was something about her that I couldn't put my finger on...something strange. I wasn't sure what it was, and it was driving me crazy.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Church Ball, as in, Church Basketball? HAHA! Have you seen that movie? Its hillarious!)

I grinned pleasantly at Aida, "That'd be perfectly lovely, we do enjoy new members of the familia. By the way, how far south? Its interesting to hear how far tell of us has spread." I turned around the the other people milling about the living room, "Oi, you lot! Be friendly, introduce yourselves. That means you too, Al, no being emo." I gave them a half evil, half amused glare-o-doom, before returning my attention to Aida. "Sorry about any sticky fingers, we're making No Bake Cookies right now. Aida's a lovely name, by the way. Like the opera."

I raised an eyebrow at Eva's thoughts, We welcome everyone, Eva. Unless they're poopy or Voldemort. Though I'd take Voldie if he swore not to hit on me or kill anyone. I told her.
JazpersGrl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JazpersGrl »

((Hey, Vilde! Welcome, hope you like it here! I really like the name Aida by the way. It's very pretty.))

I heard the door open and shut with a soft click. Did someone leave? I sniffed the air. Hybrid. Another one? I went into the living room to greet the newcomer. There was a girl with wild hair and sapphire blue eyes standing in the doorway. She and Lidia were talking but I wasn't paying attention to what they said. I just caught a name, Aida. Nice, I like it. I leaned against the doorframe as The Boss... welcomed Aida.
"Oi, you lot! Be friendly, introduce yourselves. That means you too, Al, no being emo." Lid shouted toward the kitchen.
"Already here, Boss." I walked forward, arms open in welcome. "Hello, Aida. My name is Alessia but you can call me Ali."

((Hey, I got a new banner! Ain't it cool! *pokes siggy*))
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist
DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

((Oops, sorry if I seemed like a jerk! Hey there! Welcome!))

(( Ooooh secrets, secrets. We're just full of em, ain't we? *insert fantastically awesome southern accent here* ))

"You can fix it? Oh, please do!" Monica nodded fiercely as Queenie searched for something. Her brow furrowed and Monica frowned. Queenie looked up and cleared her throat quietly, gesturing to her shoulder. Monica turned to see Anagora's beak clasped firmly around a hunk of wood.

Monica tilted her head, mirroring the bird and held out her hand, clicking her tongue. He watched Queenie with sharp blue eyes and released his hold on the thing. Monica nodded satisfactorily as it landed in her palm and held it out to her.

"Here's your stick. Err...wand...thing." Monica smiled placed it in her expectant fingers.

(( Great writing by the way, Aida. Sorry, not sure what your real name is. :) ))

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

"That'd be perfectly lovely, we do enjoy new members of the familia. By the way, how far south? Its interesting to hear how far tell of us has spread." The leader turned around to adress the group in the living room too."Oi, you lot! Be friendly, introduce yourselves. That means you too, Al, no being emo." She turned around and looked at me again. "Sorry about any sticky fingers, we're making No Bake Cookies right now. Aida's a lovely name, by the way. Like the opera."
"That's okay Lidia.. I hope I get to taste them later! And thank you. It's a family name.. It's italian and means "happy". It was a coven in Brasil by the way," I smiled at her while having an eye on some more people filing into the living room.
"They didn't tell me too much about you, but enough to make me wanna check this out for myself."
A beautiful girl with dark long hair and blue (maybe grey?) eyes. She couldn't be vampire.. Maybe she was a hybrid like me? I hoped so.. I hadn't met any hybrids in a long time..
"Already here, Boss." she called while walking towards me, arms open in welcome. "Hello, Aida. My name is Alessia but you can call me Ali."
Hi Alessia! It's very nice to meet you. Sorry for asking, but are you a hybrid too? I'm one myself, and haven't met any in a long time"

(Haha no, that's okay. You didn't seem like a jerk ;) Thank you, for both :D My real name is Vilde. Yours?)
(And yeah, we loooove secrets ;) :lol: )
(Yeye.. going to bed now. Talk to y'all later! )
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Okay... I wasn't sure if it was the large quantity of blood I had taken in... or maybe it was from the cookies I had snitched... but I was HYPER! Before the new girl could see me, I decided to shift into a black wolf pup, with my loverly shocking blue eyes. I sneaked my way to the front of the group, over to Lid's foot, looking up and giving her a wolfy grin, tongue hanging out and all.

((Lol, I don't know where we are... ah well... it doesn't make much of a difference))

((And yes, as in church basket ball... we won because the other team had to forfeit due to the fact they didn't have enough players... sigh... you know it's a sad game when I'm one of the tallest on the team and I'm 5 foot 1inches.... ))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

"Oi, you lot!" Lidia exclaimed, turning to us. "Be friendly, introduce yourselves. That means you too, Al, no being emo." She gave us one of her infamous death glares before turning back to Aida. "Sorry about any sticky fingers, we're making No Bake Cookies right now. Aida's a lovely name, by the way. Like the opera."

We welcome everyone, Eva, Lids continued to me telepathically. Unless they're poopy or Voldemort. Though I'd take Voldie if he swore not to hit on me or kill anyone.

Of course we are accepting her, I told Lidia. There's just a certain something about her that makes me a bit wary, that's all.

I turned to Aida, turning on a huge smile. "Welcome," I said. "I'm Eva. It's a pleasure to have you here."
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Ha! Oh man, I was just gonna say, does anyone remember that Opera thing that used to have it's commericials televised on tv? Aida! Aida!)

(Are you guys in front of the house?)

Queenie pouted as Monica handed back her wand. She turned it in her laced hand, inspecting the circumference of it.

"Oh, bugger. A few peck marks here and there, but I best be replacing this old chap a new one regardless." Queenie looked up with a smile.
Giving the wand a final twirl so that it spun quickly like a baton, Queenie aimed it at the shiny bald spot upon Monica's scalp.

"Capillus gliscere!" She called and the sight of the unified colour of hair made her grin even wider.
"...erm...Viola?" Queenie announced, questioning the validness of whether or not she had used the popular American phrase correctly.